Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Beyond these walls Chapter 2: A Darker Fate (Adventure, Survival, EPIC!)

The Elusive Cinder

@@Frosty V,

Heh, the main thing my phone does is change my "of"s to "if"s... which is annoying but far from disastrous.

It has started to lean pony words though - on the predictive text and the autocorrect. Which is sometimes awkward.

@@Nomadic,

Don't worry pal - I probably wont get more than one more post up tonight, max. Need to sleep pretty soon.

...The most impressive thing my phone does is that it automatically converts "bcbw" into "Bow Chicka Bow Wow"... XD

That's...beyond cool. I just tried it with Mine. It autocorrected it to "babe" and then "BBQ".

Have you tried shouting "Purple" really loudly?

I shit you not, that must be some kind of technomacer spell or something - I shouted it out at a friends house a few years back and It blew out the electrical supply...

You must have the magic touch. All it did was restart on me. Nothing new since it can't boot anything.

• Brohoof 1

I once changed the autocorrect settings out an a friends IPhone... changed 'work' to 'pub' and 'omw' to 'having a pint'.

He found it funny. His other half didn't.

your a genius. I'm gonna try this now XD

Ronin just did something extremely reckless and stupid... Again. But at least he looked badass doing it B)

@@Midnight Scribbler

I don't think anyone in team brandy was moving before he said anything anyways. They're all just standing there talking...

Edited by ~chaotic biscuit~

So I am trying to get a post up tonight. I'm sure I will but it may be so a time. Because when it rains, it pours. My school laptop is also broken. So when I get back home from scurrying store to store I'll get one done before bed.

• Brohoof 1

@Lhee,

Ugh, I thought about having Mirror toss him into the sparks actually. But that would have been a bit out of character.

@Icy Void,

Sorry I'm on my phone and didn't see that you had posted until I made mine. I'll write up Mirrors response tomorrow morning after I get up. Sorry for the delay.

@,

I love how things are playing out with Zintiik, he's such a troll. XD Also, I meant to mention, I love how he calls Scribbler "goggles" back a couple pages. Reminded me of Banjo Kazooie.

@,

Clockwork was watching Ronin and Pavisa work their way towards the others though. That's what I was thinking, based on what I had read. Although I was sort of rushed in the past couple days.

• Brohoof 1

Well well well...

Kingfisher isn't in any position to lead anyone, and Amethyst is wishing she had some snacks for the show. Which means that you guys are on your own for the moment.

Orion's been on his own up in the Litany chamber for a while while everyones been squabbling now... wonder what he's up to? Huh, I'm sure it's nothing ;)

Oh, and I'm pretty sure that Kingfisher is going to get herself into (more) trouble if she carries on like this... which she probably will. :(

• Brohoof 3

@,

No worries man. I'm loving this chapter over all.

I'm guessing you meant Clockwork?

Ooh, Ronin's telling Clocky what to do? This should be fun. :fiery:

@@Windbreaker,

I have to ask. Isn't Aegis a pegasus? I'm just curious, cause it seems odd that he would know enough about magic to tell what Mirror is up to. I suppose it would make sense if Mirror and him had spoken about her abilities, but if not, it just seems out of place.

• Brohoof 1

@,

No worries man. I'm loving this chapter over all.

I'm guessing you meant Clockwork?

Ooh, Ronin's telling Clocky what to do? This should be fun. :fiery:

@@Windbreaker,

I have to ask. Isn't Aegis a pegasus? I'm just curious, cause it seems odd that he would know enough about magic to tell what Mirror is up to. I suppose it would make sense if Mirror and him had spoken about her abilities, but if not, it just seems out of place.

(Posting from phone)

He's also a writer and needs to know what he's writing about. Plus he collects stories on his various travels. It's odd, but not without reason. He explained it back in the cabin when he offered to teach Pavi what he knew about magic.

@@Windbreaker,

Ah, I see. So he's well read on that. I keep forgetting he's a writer, but there's a lot to remember in this RP. So many OC's to keep track of. Clockwork is as well, but he'd be unaware of the little details, he's researched it, but cannot use it himself without his technology, so his understanding is limited.

@@Midnight Scribbler,

All good. He's been mostly forgotten at the moment anyway. I usually don't mind, but he did just have an extremely out of character outburst and hasn't really been that angry before. Well, not angry enough to issue a death threat, anyway.

Aegis, I mean.

Edited by Windbreaker