Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

All the whys in the first series

Crimson Shadow

Ok here we go...

1. Why did they put the ancient castle in the Everfree forest cuz they say it's dangerous in the first place

2.why were the elements of harmony still there?!

3.how in buck can nightmare moon remember all that if she was sealed in the moon for 1,000 years

Ok these are just MY questions and if they are completely obvious keep it to your self ok?

post-21327-0-07126000-1385868062.jpg

I'm assuming you are asking these after watching S4, so here we go

1. Maybe it wasn't dangerous back in their time. If you recall, Celestia and Luna fought each other in what looked like a civilized town/castle, probably because their power was enough to keep the forest in check. 
  2. If you mean during S1, I do not know. Maybe Celestia put them back after using them on Luna out of guilt/fear of something since she did just kinda banish her own sister who she loved with the tools they used together to bring peace and order.
  3. Banished does not equal amnesia. 1000 years of grudge holding means some things never go away, including knowledge of the tools Luna used herself that were, eventually, used against her

1. Celestia and Luna fought each other in a civilized town/community, so they could be able to contain anything in the forest with their combined power.

2. The Elements of Harmony were still there because, Celestia feared that she would have no choice but to banish her own sister to moon and she would have hesitated to not use them on her if Nightmare Moon/Luna didn't vow to destroy her.

3. Her memory is still retained, she can not lose her memory if she was banished inside of the moon for 1000 years. Luna still remembers the events prior to Celestia banishing her to the moon.