open A Darker Fate: Beyond these Walls Chapter Two.

The Elusive Cinder

(Sorry , I'd completely missed Zintiiks post until Shay pointed it out to me!)

Orion Starsinger.

A circular room - fine dark bricks adorned simply with decoration that resembled ancient writing of some kind. Unlike the chamber of the Litany back at the falls, this room was humble. No towering ceiling or haunting echoes - no blinding light or presence of otherworldliness,

No, just a simple room. Large enough to accommodate a good number of ponies and lines with simple comforts - tapestries which had somehow stood the rest of time hung at intervals, seperated by flaming torches that barged the room in a warm glow.

At the center of the room stood a pedastile - one with a recess for a book of some kind - but also four others around it. In one of these was a glorious yellow stone - a topaz - and another bore a sapphire. There was no book.

At the far side of the room stood the Unicorn - for unicorn he still was, despite the relic of the Wyverns the hovered before him - bathed in light. Orion was staring up towards what appeared to be... a window of sorts. They must have been at the very pinnacle of the mountain, or under some strange enchantment as he watched the raging sky above them.

"It's too late, spirit."

He didn't look around - had he heard the intrusion? Had he seen? Or was he talking to himself?

"They're silent... they can't speak. Did he do this? Did he silence them? I could hear them - feel them, only hours ago. But now its so quiet."

He looked down at the book again - slowly and methodicly, almost as if in a trance.

"I can still... there is power here: but nothing to teach me to use it again. Do you think to stop me? Do you think I am disturbed at the thought of learning without a mentor?"

"DO YOU?!"

He fell silent.

Looking back up at the twisting maw of a sky above them with a twisted expression, the book snapped shut. Stoic grimace locked on his face, Orion's horn began to flicker... then to glow... then to shine. Eyes clamped tightly closed, he managed to direct the spell skywards - a brilliant beam of cyan light which, on colliding with the clouds, split. Lightning arcs spreading and spidering across the sky for the briefest of moments before fading.

Nobles plans wouldn't amount to anything if he could help it: he might not know what he had done - what strange magic this was - but he would do everything within his power to stop it.

If only he could consult the voices...

Orion staggered in place after a few seconds before returning to his previous position. He turned - without shock or surprise at the intrusion.

"I was wondering when you would arrive..."

• Brohoof 1

Never quite forgotten.

Shadow

@@Midnight Scribbler@@Windbreaker,

-'Not a problem, all i did was make it a little dark and he ran away... Rather smart of him t-... Wait.'-  Shadow drifted out of Clockworks shadow and drifted slightly ahead of the two. "Well i don't know why you guys want to go back... There's magic ahead so we might have gone the right way, why not let them wander around in the darkness while we 'take point'?... Come on it seems like pony magic."

(edited)

@@Windbreaker,@@Tricksters Pride,@@Midnight Scribbler

Blasted Nova

"What? No! They can't leave. We need all the help we can get!" Blast then darted off forward into the cave to find the hiatus ponies. Hopefully they weren't seriously considering going alone. Soon enough, he came across a giant wall of blackness, not sure which was which.

"Guys! Guys, come back! Please!" Blast shouted, hoping they would probably hear him.

Edited by Geek0zoid

lets_change_a_username_by_sonicwithsabers-d76l7td.gif

Signature made by: Rainbow Skywalker

My little YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/GeekySteven (Game (Mostly) and Pony Reviews) (Yes, I'm actually active)

My Johari Window thingymabob :http://kevan.org/johari?name=StevenEarthPony

ASK ME A QUESTION OR TWO!:http://mlpforums.com/topic/85648-ask-steven-anything-you-want-he-loves-answering-your-questions/#entry2228380

(edited)

Amethyst Void.

@@Frosty V,

This again? She didn't go around asking every single pony what they were... did they all really have to ask her?

"I'm an Ethereal - an outsider, a creature of magic." She reeled off. "I'm a being of true arcane power - not these party tricks that you ponies call 'magic'! I'm from a realm of pure energy - a world of... Oh come on!"

@@Geek0zoid,

The darkness ahead wasn't a good sign - not to mention the aura in the air. Amethyst rolled her eyes.

"So, yeah. The thing I showed up with? Not strictly the most trustworthy, even by our standards..."

She almost sighed - it would be simple enough to get through: but these ponies had a really self destructive streak... they would have to go slowly.

Stepping into the blackness, the 'pony' vanished - only a tiny glimmer of purple light still visible from the tip if her 'tail' - with a faint trail of colour following it.

"Okay... see, here's me helping again! Don't say I never do anything for you! Just... try to not walk into anything. At least, not when I'm not looking!"

Edited by Cinderscribe
  • Brohoof 1

Never quite forgotten.

(edited)
Aegis Dare

Aegis’ ear twitched, and he thought he heard something, but couldn’t quite make it out. Though his cold expression faltered for a moment as his emotions started to surface again. Clearly he didn’t bury them deep enough. He maintained a good pace, but he knew he wouldn’t be welcomed back. ‘Move on, Aegis. They don’t need you anymore.’ He started tearing up at the realization that whether he meant to or not, he always ended up abandoning his friends to go chasing stories.

Edited by Windbreaker

Otanoshimi wa kore kara da!

(edited)

((No worries, I didn't want to point it out for fear of seeming pushy XD))

Zintiik

@,

Zintiik had raised a leg up to try and shield his eyes as he witnessed Orion's spell, squinting as he half watches through one of the holes in his leg.  He had no idea what was happening, or who Orion had been talking to...  Or what this room was, or what any of the items around it must have been...  But he had finally managed to catch up to the unicorn, and that was what mattered.

"Orion!"  Despite the fact that his carapace was still cracked and leaking blood from his head-on collision with one of Orion's sparks, the changeling disregarded his caution as he started to walk forward.  "We were worried about you...  Listen, we can't stay here!  Those bandits from back at the Falls are here too!"  

He didn't know if Orion would believe him or pass him off as another illusion...  He didn't even know if Orion was actually hearing him.  The changeling had to try, though.  "The others are coming up behind me, I went ahead to try and warn you since I was faster..."  His thoughts drifted back to Mirror and their two prisoners.  Mirror had said something about 'Orion wouldn't even know they were there'...  However, Zintiik was loyal to Orion.  Not to Mirror.  "Mirror took two of the bandits as prisoners, but...  Well, one of them is either their leader or second in command, and the other one has somehow turned from an earth pony into a unicorn!"  Orion had to believe him...  He was the changeling's friend, right?  If changelings and ponies could be friends...

Edited by Lhee

umbreon.gif

Eeveelutions:

@Vaporeon: N-Harmonia : Ampharos @Flareon: Descant/Bard

@Espeon: Locked @Umbreon: Lhee @Leafeon: Firebolt @Glaceon: Mal @Sylveon: Don'tDropThatDedenne

Pokemon fan? Play X and Y? Wynaut check out the

MLP Forums Pokemon League!

@,@@Tricksters Pride,

White Eclipse

"Thank you very much, Amethyst." Eclipse said, nodding to her and continuing through the now slightly-visible darkness. He took out his lighter to help her light the way. After traveling forward for a bit, Eclipse and the group came to a stop. Well, more like a decision. He remembered Shadow saying something about "choosing a pathway." He wondered if this is what he meant by that.

"Which pathway do you think we should take, Amethyst?"

@@Windbreaker,@@Midnight Scribbler,

Blasted Nova

Blast walked through the blackness with the rest of the group, continuing to call for the others.

"Guys! If you can hear me, please answer back to me! Let me know you're alright!" Blast shouted. He didn't care what Amethyst might say about it. He still considered the three his teammates, and if he let something happen to them... oh no.

My little YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/GeekySteven (Game (Mostly) and Pony Reviews) (Yes, I'm actually active)

ASK ME A QUESTION OR TWO!:http://mlpforums.com/topic/85648-ask-steven-anything-you-want-he-loves-answering-your-questions/#entry2228380

@

Frost backed away a few inches from Amythest's hostility. "I'm terribly sorry if that is a touchy subject or something, but I am just trying to get all the information I can." He said in a semi hostile tone back the the creature. As they approached the darkness Frost slowed so that he moved behind Amethyst, who seemed like she knew what she was doing. As they entered Frost stared in awe at the light, not saying anything figuring he would just get snapped at. "Yeah yeah whatever." He grumbled in response to Amythest's comment.

Clockwork Green

@@Windbreaker,

@@Tricksters Pride,

Clockwork looked to Aegis with some growing respect. He hadn't realized Aegis had payed so much attention to the things that had happened between he and Eclipse. "Yes, you are right there.. I haven't had the most luck with that blasted unicorn. He has truly become a problem for me. I must see to it that he does not muck my plans up.. Too much is at stake here." He paused, listening to Shadow. "Ah, good. This makes things much easier than I had anticipated. We will proceed then." He glanced ahead, then back to Aegis. "I think we might be on the right path here, back to that junction where we last saw the other group. Perhaps we have luck on our sides yet." He reassured the pegasus, and smiled. He could see the tears welling in Aegis's eyes, but said nothing about it, nor did he try to comfort the stallion, it wasn't in his nature to be warm and fuzzy like other ponies. If he was strong, he'd come around by himself. "The others are behind us, I assume, attempting to eavesdrop if they can. If we stay ahead of them, then they won't be as suspicious. Eclipse is not all that intelligent.. I am certain I can turn the groups minds in our favour. We're just.. scouting ahead." He said, cracking serpentine smile. Who was to say otherwise?

-------------------------------------------------

Midnight Scribbler

@,

@,

@@SilverHeart,

@@Nomadic,

@,

Scribbler wandered up the passage along with the others, but then paused. "Wait.. everypony. I have a plan, but.. I'm going to need you all to cooperate. Orion is likely not going to be very stable, judging by his last actions." He reached into his pack, pulling out a book, and a little sack, containing his enchantment marbles. He placed three marbles down, and opened the book, speaking as he searched through the pages. "You two.. Kingfisher, and Pavisa. You mentioned having enough with magic, so if it's all the same to you, I'd like you two to hang back while we deal with Orion. If he sees you, he'll likely attack using magic.. but I have a way to stop him from casting, if I can make this work." He stopped at the page he'd been looking for. "Here.. Nullification fields." He fired his horn, pointed at the three little marbles, and cast a spell into them for a moment. The marbles began to look as though they were bubbling with black and green smoke. He rolled them apart slightly, and between the three, a triad of energy formed. "If I can get Orion between these, his magic will be dampened.. If all goes well, I shouldn't need them, but just in case he decides to be difficult, I'm going in prepared." He glanced to Mirror. "You and Willow should come with me, but stay close.. I don't want either of you to come to any harm. If He casts anything at us, I want to be between you and him, because I will likely have the best chance of stopping his magic." He glanced back to the other two. "I will do everything in my power to save Orion from himself.. If I cannot.." He spared a mournful glance to Willow. He didn't want to say anything further, she likely already knew what was meant, but there was little he could do. He couldn't hide what was about to happen. Nopony was certain of how things would turn out. He only hoped Willow could understand. "It's time to go reunite with Orion." He said, as he gathered up his enchanted stones, and replaced his belongings into his pack. He kept the marbles readily accessible, in case he needed them fast.

Check out my new music projects on youtube, Bandcamp, or Soundcloud

Emerald Gaze and Sol.

@,

Emerald glanced over her shoulder and continued onwards, 

"Well, let's go. At the very least, they might help us come up with a better plan and wh..." She stopped speaking - twisting abruptly in place and swinging out a hoof towards the guards chest without warning as her words were cut off.

As if in response to this sudden 'attack', a series of lightly armored ponies came rushing out from an alleyway just steps away.

The Sons of Celestia rounded as their leader - Solar Harvest - noticed the ponies that he had almost trampled.

"There you are!" He grimaced - an out of place expression for the stallion - before nodding backwards at the mismatched gathering behind him. Ten ponies - six mares and four stallions - stand vaguely to attention. They are hardly fit to be called intimidating but they had somehow survived so far.  "... the others are missing. Where do you need us?"

Never quite forgotten.

Shadow

@@Midnight Scribbler@@Windbreaker,

-'Right then... I'm just going to keep consuming the lights as we go, they have a magical charge in them that's pretty decent in mass... Has the added benefit of allowing me to play around with the cavern's properties should i feel the need to make a pit or two hehehe.'- After clockworks last words Shadow drifts towards the crystals and starts to break them as they go along. "Oh don't worry about eavesdropping, the tunnels behind us will echo the sound so that it wont go very far... Anyway cheer up missy where catching up with your boss, shouldn't you be thinking about the two that you can help?"

(edited)

@@Tricksters Pride@Midnight Scribbler@Windbreaker,@,

White Eclipse

Eclipse could hear faint crashing noises in the distance ahead. He could guess that it couldn't be good for him. He'd have to get a move on.

"I vote that we go straight! This is all just the remains of a darkness spell anyways! We've gotta continue, or we may be caught in a sea of neverending darkness!" With that Eclipse began making a line through the straight pathway, making sure he kept a steady pace in case there were little traps Shadow planted for him.

He certainly wasn't leaving a good impression.

Edited by Geek0zoid

Aegis Dare

Aegis looked down, depression hitting him hard though there was a faint blush when Shadow called him ‘missy’. The funny thing was, he didn’t know why being called ‘missy’ made him blush.  “But…I’m a guy…”  Aegis said quietly, before clearing his throat and giving an overly-energetic response to Clockwork.  “Yeah. That makes sense, but they need to catch up first. We keep a decent pace and we’ll be long gone before they know it.”  It doesn’t seem like Aegis is taking his depression too well.

@,@, @@Midnight Scribbler, @Shaymin, @Nomadic

Mirror made a mental note to stay away from the Nullification spell. Hopefully, it was a plan that would work. Even if it wasn't, there didn't seem to be many alternatives. It seemed that everything was going as well as it could and they were just about to face Orion.

Mirror turned to both Kingfisher and Pavisa. "Scribbler is right, the two of you should stay here. Please don't follow us in...that's for your safety...and ours.Mirror said as she grabbed both of their forehooves in her magic before pulling them towards each other forcing them to hold hooves. "Like I said earlier, if everything goes well, Orion won't even know you're here...." As Mirror finished speaking she began to cast a spell. Slowly the two of them began to fade away until both of them were invisible, even to each other.

• Brohoof 2

Silver HeartLapisMirror Image-My OC Ponies.

SilverHeartApothecary_byPixiGlow.png

Signature by PixiGlow

Are you bored? Read my fanfic! Canterlot in Chaos (Criticism is welcome)

@,@@Midnight Scribbler,@@SilverHeart,@,@@Nomadic,

Willow Starsinger

Willow trotted in silence staring at her hooves. She heard Denarius and Scribbler arguing about Celestia knows what, and finally got on the move towards the northern path. Meanwhile, she wondered where Kricket was. She could use a little cheering up, after all. Willow heard Scribbler talking to her, but she didnt dare look at him. Thinking about the possibility of Orion.. against himself or hurting himself made her heart ache.

She wondered about how Zintiik was doing up against Orion right now and hoped he was doing well. Mirror seemed to be casting a vanishing spell on Kingfisher and Pavisa. Willow didnt know what to think of the two. They seemed to have some odd relationship after knowing each other for a few months. Zintiik mentioned that Pavisa loved Kingfisher, but she wasnt sure if that was true.

Willow paused in front of the door hesitantly and looked back at the others. She was getting a bad vibe that something or somepony.. won't make it out.

• Brohoof 2

tumblr_static_8xtsjjly8qgwwg8cg88004gwc.gif

@,

@@Midnight Scribbler,

@,

@@SilverHeart,

@@Nomadic,

Orion Starsinger.

Orion stared at - or possibly right through - the Changeling for a long moment. Even without his full attention, the book hovered just off to his side - pages turning randomly back and forth at intervals.

"I can't stop. I won't stop. This is... this is destiny!" He said, answering some unasked question of some unseen third party. "You did this to me - made me this monster! Now its time to end all of this. Permanently."

Eyes unfocused - clouded with traces of glowing energy as his vision shifted uncontrollably, Orion took one trembling step forward.

"Z... Zintiik? I... It's too quiet. I can't hear them - I can't see them!" Orion's eye twitched as his speech became both more and less coherent - focused and clear, but still more nonsensical. "Why? Why did she... why did they..."

Another spasm - a shudder ran through the body of the broken unicorn as the tapestries hanging around the room burst into blue fire - a slight pulse of outwards force accompnying the movement as he steadied himself - glancing back at the pages of the book.

"It's so clear now... too clear. So many ways... I can control it!"

---------------

Kingfisher.

Well, this wasnt awkward at all. Even in the darkness - both physical and metaphorical - she forced herself to remember who she was as she was pulled abruptly into contact with her friend.

Reacting with natural hostility as her friend faded from view - it was only when she noticed her own lack of limbs (and the fact that she could still touch the guard) that Kingfisher stopped herself charging the unicorn down with her blade - consequences be damned. She peered towards the location where Pavisa had stood just moments before.

"I hate magic..."

Don't follow them? Not if she could help it. She had a job to do: she'd never failed her captain to this day - she wasn't going to start now.

A burst of blue light from the edges of the door prompted her to motion towards it uselessly.

"Fine." She lied shortly. "You should probably move it though: looks like he's mad at somethin'."

Never quite forgotten.

Stahl

@,

The guard captain gives a small sigh of relief at the sight of the other ponies, lowering his blades before sliding them back into their sheathes.  He knew it was far from safe, but levitating all four of them constantly was going to slowly drain him if he kept it up.  "Thank Celestia you're all still alive..."

As he looks over them, Stahl hides a frown at the shape they were in.  They weren't exactly what he would have picked to deal with a strange alien threat...  But, they were there, and they were willing to fight.  He could work with that.  "Fan out, we need to find others.  There will be safety in numbers.  Nopony goes off by themselves, unless you want to make yourself an easy target.  Got it?"

((Was going to post for Pavisa and Zintiik, ran out of time.  Will probably post from my phone once I get to campus.))

((Crap format from mobile post incoming))

Zintiik

Zintiik had been pushed backwards slightly by the force of the spell, but quickly starts to fly forward to get closer to the unicorn. He didn't know what was happening - Orion wasn't making much sense, but he HAD recognized the changeling! And Zintiik was willing to take that as a good sign.

"O-Orion! Boss! What's going on?" This was all strange magic that was far past the changeling's capabilities to grasp. He glanced warily to the burning tapestries as he flies past, trying to get closer to his friend. "Let me help, I don't know what I can do, but you don't have to do all this alone!"

Pavisa

"Wha- hey!" Pavisa felt her cheeks heat up as Mirror forced her to hold hooves with Kingfisher, though thankfully the invisibility was already in place to hide her blush. She kept from panicking when she heard Kingfisher speak, plus she could still feel the other mare, so they were still there physically...

"This isn't what I meant when I said stay close..." She turns to try and look at Kingfisher in surprise when she agrees to stay behind, though of course that was pointless. 'No way she's serious...'

Not able to say anything without the others overhearing, Pavisa instead tightens her grip on Kingfisher's hoof for a couple seconds as though to say 'I'm with you', since the others wouldn't have been able to see the gesture.

umbreon.gif

Eeveelutions:

@Vaporeon: N-Harmonia : Ampharos @Flareon: Descant/Bard

@Espeon: Locked @Umbreon: Lhee @Leafeon: Firebolt @Glaceon: Mal @Sylveon: Don'tDropThatDedenne

Pokemon fan? Play X and Y? Wynaut check out the

MLP Forums Pokemon League!

Amethyst Void.

Amethyst was having a decent enough time - occasionally directing the tiny beacon of light into a wall and smirking at the sound of the ponies behind her following or allowing it to vanish completely just long enough for them to believe her to have left.

"If you're 'friends' are with... what did he call himself, Shadow?" She snorted in a mild display of humour. Names were such a stupid concept used by creatures proud above their station... not like her, Amethyst, that was a name 'they' gave her - and if they insisted on it, who was she to stop them?

Where was she? Oh yes...

"Yeah, if he's talking to them and trying to get time alone with them... he's probably turning them against you. He does that - bad news that one. Dangerous too: just don't listen to anything he says. Ever. Especially about me. None of it's true."

Was she babbling? That's was such a... such a pony thing to do!

"Just listen to me - I'll tell you the truth. Mostly. See? That was honest - you can trust me!"

---------------

Canterlot Guard.

"It's unbelievable - really is! Sky opens up, city's in lockdown... Did you see that crazy lightning?" A guardspony on patrol through the noble district dropped his voice as he and his partner pass by one of the newly established checkpoints - muttering under his breath but not quite managing the secrecy that he had hoped for as they pass through the gate and into the castle grounds. "Have you heard? Bunch of stuffs gone missing from the armoury! It's a bad omen, I'm telling you!"

The other nods, but remains quiet. The first continue

"Word is, there's some ponies out in the streets kitted out in it and fighting monsters! Can you believe..."

@,

He stopped abruptly - saluting smartly as he suddenly became aware of the captains presence: had he been so lost in gossip that he hadn't noticed? Regardless - the pony shut up promptly. When the pair next spoke, it was the quiet one.

"All quiet sir." He said carefully. "Whatever's gotten them so worked up, it's gone now. The district's locked down tight - nothing goes in or out without us saying so."

Never quite forgotten.

Denarius

@@Midnight Scribbler, @@SilverHeart, @, @, @

Watching Scribbler's reaction to his declaration of how he helped saved the unicorn's life brought Denarius pleasure. Though this instance of enjoyment was not derived from the act of helping, but instead the sheer act of confusion and uncertainty it had already brought Scribbler made it seem almost worth more than the action's original intent. "You needed the help more than I needed any of my bits", he stated in his usual capricious manner. 

Walking along the path, a smile began to creep over Denarius' face as Kingfisher spoke. It appeared she was purveyor of chance, not unlike himself, and not afraid for the others to know it, she was going to be amusing. Turning back his thoughts back towards their current destination, he began listening to Scribbler. Once again he had forgotten of Denarius' own existence within the group. A small little grunt of disapproval escaped his mouth. It looked like once again he was to stand by himself. Blue light escaped through the edges of the door up ahead. He smiled once more. Well at least whatever was about to occur would prove interesting.

@, Terra had a lifelong dream to get into the Royal Guard, he dreamed of defending the future of Equestria, acting as an envoy of the Princesses. However this wasn't exactly as he wanted it to be... he felt that the nobility of Canterlot was closing the point where it didn't exactly express the best interest of the Equestrian people. He was confused as far as his loyalty against authority went and his loyalty to serving the people and their needs. The Princesses would never close this district to other citizens... they wouldn't let this unrest go on. He had to find a way to do something about it. As he went walking through the usual patrol route a guardspony saluted him.

((OOC:Day/Night? Name of Pony?))

"At ease... I am glad there has been no more unrest. Is anyone hurt? We didn't lose anyone did we? Nothing stolen or that sort? Hmmm... any orders from above?"

(edited)

@@Frosty V,@@Icy Void,@,@~LoSt SoLe~,

White Eclipse

"I think I'll take your word for that, Amethyst." Eclipse said, continuing to keep a reasonable pace beside her. "Shadow seems to have already turned Clockwork against us, and now it seems like Aegis is next. We can't be at each others throats, especially now, when the fate of two different worlds is at stake." What Amethyst said next made the unicorn chuckle a little bit. She said it as if she was losing her mind (And he wouldn't be surprised if she was.) "Heh. Amethyst, I see you as a MUCH more trustworthy being than Shadow, and-" The next thing he knew, Eclipse was hanging off the edge of a pit. It didn't seem like that pit was meant to be there, and there didn't seem to be a bottom...

"What the hell??" It was all he could exclaim at the moment, as he tried pulling himself back up.

Blasted Nova

Blast wasn't hesitant to run over to Eclipse and try to pull Eclipse back up. Though, the unicorn's weight we proving to be too much for the earth pony. But, he couldn't let go. He was trying with all his might.

"What the heck is... this pit doing here??" Blast exclaimed, a bit tired. "Guys... a little help??"

Blasted Nova

Edited by Geek0zoid

@@Geek0zoid

Frost had been walking quietly, thinking to himself as he usual did whenever the group was off conversating or whatever the hell they did. His thoughts were cut short by the word "help". Or that was the only word he heard. He turned his gaze to see Blast trying to help Eclipse from falling into a pit of some sorts. He ran over and tried to help as best he could, sticking out his hoof out to Eclipse. "Here!" He said

Clockwork Green

@@Tricksters Pride,

@@Windbreaker,

Clockwork peered down the tunnel ahead of them, and quickened his pace to get a closer look. He could see the passage ahead, where they'd last seen Pavisa, Kingfisher and the others. "Shadow is right, the passage is ahead. Let's get moving, we can beat the others to it, save those two, and be done with all this nonsense. Saving their leader will surely put us into some positive standing with the ruffians. Then we can get on with saving our worlds.." He glanced back over his shoulder to Aegis as he trotted along "Don't you agree?"

----------------------------------

Midnight Scribbler

@@SilverHeart,

@,

@@Nomadic,

@,

@,

Scribbler watched as the two newcomers vanished into thin air before his eyes at the touch of Mirror's magic. He wasn't certain that was such a wise move for their own safety, seeing as Kingfisher was now armed and invisible. He chose not to say anything, trusting Mirror knew what she was doing. He glanced back at Denarius. "I do not know what you can do in this situation, Denarius. Perhaps you could speak some sense into Orion.. He seemed to take well to you before he left us behind.. Here's hoping." With that, he moved past Willow, placing a hoof on the door. He took one look to Willow, seeing that she knew what might be coming. Scribbler could almost feel what she was expressing without words. Glancing over his shoulder to Mirror, he spoke quietly to her, so his voice wouldn't carry through the door. "Alright.. This is it. Stay close to me, you and Willow. If anything goes wrong.. Mirror, I want you to just take Willow, and run. Don't look back, just get out alive." With that, he pushed the door aside, to witness what was on the other side.

Orion stood on the far side of the room, he had the book. That meant the other two and their party did not. But Pavisa's horn? How could this be? Scribbler's mind would normally be flooded with questions, but now, he was clearer than ever. He needed to be as careful as he possibly could here. Zintiik had made his way to the unicorn already, and was attempting to communicate already. Orion did not look good, his energy was out of control now.. He would have control, if his mind weren't broken from the power he'd gained from the book he now held. That book, the one Scribbler had once held, and lost. The one thing they'd been searching for this whole time. Could it be destroyed? He would soon find out. "Orion.. We're all here. Are you alright? You have me worried, my friend.. I see you've recovered the book." Scribbler was worried, but tried his best to hide it.

Check out my new music projects on youtube, Bandcamp, or Soundcloud

(edited)

@@Frosty V,@Cinderscribe,@~LoSt SoLe~,@Icy Void,

White Eclipse

This must've been one of the traps or obstacles Shadow planted for Eclipse when he left him alone in the darkness. Eclipse was now more determined to find him and give him a piece of his mind. Without hesitating, Eclipse grabbed onto Frost's hoof and, with the help of him and Blast, he was able to get back up.

"Well, I guess Shadow really is THAT cunning." Eclipse said, a bit annoyed at what he was saying. Well, he wasn't going to be fooled by this again! "Amethyst, I need you to go in front and try to light the bottom so we can see the pits and attempt to get around them. Think you can do that?" Eclipse asked her.

Edited by Geek0zoid

Aegis Dare

Aegis shrugged. “That part’s up to you, but I’m not going back. I’ve abandoned friends before. This time…This time isn’t any different.” He said. As if on cue, tears flowed from his eyes, distorting his vision to the point where he had to speed up and put a hoof on Clockwork just to know what direction he was going. “I just wanted to be like my dad…”

Noble Persona & Gwyn

The two of them paused what they were doing, as if stunned by an invisible blow. Behind his mask, Noble’s eyes widened in shock. His right hoof immediately gripped his sword, though he didn’t draw it, prompting a worried reaction from Gwyn.

“Noble? What’s wrong?” She asked.

“Something is very wrong…I can feel it. And I think I know what-no, who- is causing it.” Noble said, slowly releasing grip on his sword.

Gwyn nodded and readied her crossbow, the catch clicking into place loudly as she conjured a bolt  and loaded it. “What’s the plan, then?”

“We deal with it.” He turned to Bolt. “How far to our destination?”