Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The rest of my binder-front art.

Daring Do

To be honest, this amount of art isn't even the majority of what I drew, but what I decided to put on the "big screen." As much as I'd like to post what is in my journal... let's just say it would break the rules.

11-19-11

Posted Image

11-27-11

Posted Image

12-11-11

Posted Image

12-18-11

Posted Image

12-25-11

Posted Image

12-28-11

Posted Image

12-31-11

Posted Image

1-17-12

Posted Image

1-23-12

Posted Image

1-30-12

2-12-12

Again, I have many other pieces of art, but they are all in my journal, which I am not at liberty to share(not my fault!).

Horseapples! Image limit, I guess I will be giving some links...

• Brohoof 6

Wow, your drawings are very good. Your art is faithful to the show, but has a pleasant style of its own. Your eyes in particular are very expressive.

Horseapples! Image limit, I guess I will be giving some links...

I suggest creating an album in our gallery, uploading your images to that, and using the "My Media" button to insert them (or the album itself) into your post. There are no limits on how many images you can add that way. ;)

Wow. These are very impressive.

I have probably seen thousands of fan drawings at this point, but these really do have a certain quality that sets them apart.

I am not much of an artist myself, so I can't really put my finger on what it is. But, I have second what everyone else here has said...

THESE. ARE. EPIC.

Well done! Keep 'em coming!

Wow! Thanks for all of the support, my fellow ponies! I greatly appreciate all of the good comments, but I clearly am not the only one with talent here.

You are right, we are all unique in style, but sometimes starting with something existing makes your practice all the easier. What I am trying to say is if one cannot start drawing with his or her own style, they can make things easier by first copying one's style. I am glad that I have gotten out of that phase though! It makes me feel much more stood out!

Uh... yeah! ...Colors... THAT DID NOT GO WELL. I don't think I will ever be coloring my drawings, the only time I did was not pleasant and was very time consuming.