Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

This is where I make my grand entrance, right?

hashtagoctothorpe

Yo. I'm hashtagoctothorpe. I'm getting my brony forum cherry officially popped, so handle me gently, please. This is the part where I say stuff about me, I suppose.

I was introduced to brony culture in a gym class, of all places.

I love Princess Luna. I had a spiritual connection with her, which actually cemented my brony-ness. 

I make social faux pas on the daily.

Rarity was best pony, but I have growing affection for Rainbow Dash.

I play six instruments as of right now. I'm currently working on seven and eight. 

So, that's tidbits about me. I know you're all fascinated. 

Welcome to the site ^_^
Its a pleasure to meet you :3

Glad to see another loyal subject of the Great Luna Empire ^_^

If you have any issues or site question, head on over to the support forum and myself or the other support staff would be glad to help ^_^

img-2085054-1-UJvKezR.gif

A big brotherly welcome to the forums hashtagoctothorpe!

A spiritual connection to Luna? You got sent to the moon and imprisoned for a thousand years too huh? That's rough bro. :unsure:

Joking aside, I'm not sure what you could do to embarrass yourself past a certain degree on the forum... Well, besides performing a shot-for-shot remake of "Wrecking Ball" by Miley Cyrus and posting it on here. *ahem*(Did I say joking aside? I meant joking 'on the side') ;) It's a forum bro; just say whatever is on your mind. As long as you adhere to DA RULES you shouldn't have a problem.

Just give it a shot, I'm sure you'll have a great time with us mate. Hope to see you around!

• Brohoof 1

img-2099355-1-Welcome-to-the-Herd.gif

We got Games, Art, RolePlays, OC creating, Show Discussions, and stuff that is BEYOND EQUESTRIA!...mainly it's just people like us who like making friends on a website that anyone can get to. Enjoy your stay bro! /)

• Brohoof 1

Hey there and welcome to the forums friend! 

Enjoy your stay :D 

Feel free to PM me / add me if you need help or want to chit chat! =]

• Brohoof 1