gaming Favorite video game console and favorite game for it?

Stormbringer

The Gamecube and Resident Evil 4, hell the GC was pretty much a RE machine

After that is probably either the PS2(MGS3) or the SNES(LoZ:aLttP)

• Brohoof 2

Mine is the Nintendo 64. Favorite game? Isn't it obvious? Ocarina of Time! Of course, that's my favorite game for that console. Not my favorite game ever. ;)

• Brohoof 2

The sega dreamcast no doubt way ahead of its time and I have tons and tons of memories of my childhood with this system :3

And this amazing game ;)

Honorable mention of my all time favorite racing game of all time on the ps2 ~ Burnout 3 :Takedown Best OST in any game

Edited by Ticking Timebomb

On top of that, my fav games fo it be Mario Kart 64, Supah Smashie Bros, and stuff of the like. Other thn that, games on my favorite list also consist of Halo 2 (Xbox Classic), Katamari Damacy (PS2), Shadow of the Collossus (PS2) Da Kingdom Hearts Franchise (Various) and stuff like that too.  Oh, and Stormwing. We both have OC's named Stormwing. Cool.

Hm, if I have to pick one console, then the Gamecube I guess. Favorite game for it is even harder, I could pick Resident Evil 4, Metroid Prime 2, or Zelda Twilight Princess(although all 3 are better on Wii imo, they did originate on GC so I'll give it more credit here), or maybe even something like Killer 7, but overall I'd probably say Resident Evil 4, since overall it's probably my GOAT. :lol:

Not an easy question to answer. It would either have to be Nintendo 64 because of The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time. Also, a close second would be Gamecube with Tales of Symphonia. Just a great pair of games.

Edited by CloserToTheSun

((PC master race))
nah but one of my all time fav is GameCube with Windwaker and Luigis Mansion.

though i have to deny my childhood friend for the PS2, it is just something with that console.

and the game the fav game for it have to be Kingdom Hearts, no matter what its still a classic and a wonderful game

if anyone ever get the chance to play it i highly recommend it

This is such a difficult decision. I want to go with the Nintendo 64 since it was my first console, but I think I'm going to have to say the Super Nintendo. My favorite game of all time is Earthbound.

But coming in at a close second is the NES, if only because of the Mega Man series.