Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

----------Out-Of-Cheese-Error---------

----------Melon-Melon-Melon----------

----------Redo-From-Start--------------

According to Hex, Zecora has to win, or the Fairy Queen (aka Queen Chrysalis) will take over the Discworld!

looks zecoras winning by two now your changelings are getting weak your attacks are predictable know you're up against the wall. do you want quit now or later. you know were go to win so bring your best army and fight. but i should ask what do you say now?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Trixie, ask not for whom the Belle tolls... it tolls for thee!

Go Sweetie Belle! You can do this!

post-2257-0-95754300-1403511933.png

Plus I voted for Luna, AJ and Zecora!

Edited by Sunny Fox
  • Brohoof 2

looks zecoras winning by two now your changelings are getting weak your attacks are predictable know you're up against the wall. do you want quit now or later. you know were go to win so bring your best army and fight. but i should ask what do you say now?

You shall regret your actions of ignorance! We shall see who has the last laugh! Behold true power! And may the best pony win!

Vote for the only queen in existence! Give her a hug!

(edited)

You shall regret your actions of ignorance! We shall see who has the last laugh! Behold true power! And may the best pony win!

Vote for the only queen in existence! 

you fight well. enough to tie it back up but your army is to depleted to REAL damage  i can play all the mind games i want as i see you perish and "the zebra that brews dirt" shall win once and for all. any last words?

Edited by FlameStreak1990
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

you fight well. enough to tie it back up but your army is to depleted to REAL damage i can i can play all the mind games i want as i see you perish and the "the zebra that brews dirt" shall win once and for all and for all. any last words?

Hm hm hm.... Still not enough for you? You still cling on with futility? Just so you know, the tables have turned to our favor... In only hours, we will over power your fans, we'll make you grovel at our hooves! And we would just 'love' our victory! Our power grows, yours decline. Time can only determine ultimate fate. But I must say, time is not on your side...

Edited by Fantasma Mr.Green

Hm hm hm.... Still not enough for you? You still cling on with futility? Just so you know, the tables have turned our favor... In only hours, we will over power your fans, we'll make you grovel at our hooves! And we would just 'love' our victory! Our power grows, yours decline. Time can only determine ultimate fate. But I must say, time is not on your side...

are fans will never give in to you considering  your leader couldn't even take over world when she had it right in her hoof. you will and your arrogance will just be pity as see you lying on the ground broken, battered, and defeated. and you and the rest of your army will wallow in whatever filth thats in the forest after your defeat

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

are fans will never give in to you considering  your leader couldn't even take over world when she had it right in her hoof. you will and your arrogance will just be pity as see you lying on the ground broken, battered, and defeated. and you and the rest of your army will wallow in whatever filth thats in the forest after your defeat

The hero strikes again! His words are as harmless as Marshmallows. Pfft Hahahahahaha!! Your words are meaningless! Go ahead! Spout your curses! Show our vices! It doesn't change your inevitable loss! You weakling, you are trying to stand up right on a slanted panel. All the while that panel continues to flip. Surrender now! Its your only salvation for your treason against our queen!

Edited by Fantasma Mr.Green
  • Brohoof 1

The hero strikes again! His words are as harmless as Marshmallows. Pfft Hahahahahaha!! Your words are meaningless! Go ahead! Spout your curses! Show our vices! It doesn't change your inevitable loss! You weakling, you are trying to stand up right on a slanted panel. All the while that panel continues to flip. Surrender now! Its your only salvation for your treason against our queen!

well let see do i surrender hmm no no i wont and never will i guess you're oblivious  to fact that are "rag-tag group of misfits" are beating your army  they say time your biggest enemy and your running out of time. we will defeat your tyrannical queen and spread peace, love, and friendship throughout equestria.