GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

For my last post of the night, I want to say good luck Fluttershy, and good luck Twilight.

And although you can totally vote for whoever, Vote Twilight anyway.

Now I want you to sit back and listen. Close your eyes if you will. As this song goes through your little ears try to pinpoint where Twilight is and Flutters as we'll in the song. I be alive that this song really compliments the competition as we'll. thank ye and May Luna Visit your Dreams~

post-28131-0-79878200-1405141148_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

1405691504.1.png

Well..I like reading to much to not vote for twilight so....there ya know? -_-

• Brohoof 1

Monochrome, Monotone, and Nimbus...Grey Pattern, Grey Emotion, Grey Cloud...Completes the meaning, not the rhyme. ~Monochrome Gray

More pics, got to keep my support up! Even if she is losing, I WILL NEVER SURRENDER!!!!!!!!!!

attachicon.gifFluttershy83.png

attachicon.gifFluttershy85.gif

attachicon.gifFluttershy86.gif

we maybe friends BUT now were enemies 

and I vote for twilight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all the twily fans come to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and lend me your votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Brohoof 2

we maybe friends BUT now were enemies 

and I vote for twilight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all the twily fans come to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and lend me your votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did I tell you all, everytime I try & support one of these characters everyone on my friends list supports the other one!  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

• Brohoof 2

ePKfNjC.gif

Thank you Pinkamena-Pills for resizing the original, and putting that little message at the end

(edited)

Well fellow Twilight fans, here we go. The Day of Judgement is upon us. Let the glory of Twilight Sparkle be made plain for all to see.

DEATH OR GLORY!

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Archi the Atmomancer
  • Brohoof 4

"Humanity is the end; knowledge is the means; I will not rest until there are no more secrets to be discovered; I will not rest until there are no more ways to improve; I will not rest until there are no more problems to be solved; I will wield no weapon but my wits and intellect; With these weapons I will battle ignorance until the light of knowledge shines bright; When the light of knowledge shines upon us all, then I shall rest, and not before." - Atmomancer Creed

Rah! I will not surrender! Maybe some people think Fluttershy is only popular to people because of her cuteness, but I will support her not because of that. I will support this character till the end! Prepare the armies!

post-27099-0-82086700-1405146714_thumb.jpg

N-No, Flutters... Not you. Sorry, I just... Don't think fighting is your thing...  :blink:

• Brohoof 2

ePKfNjC.gif

Thank you Pinkamena-Pills for resizing the original, and putting that little message at the end

As the cup comes to a close, I'm sad that Applejack didn't making farther, but I'd be satisfied with a Twilight victory.

Before I go to bed, I just wanted to say thanks to Sterling Crimson for setting this all up. I know that I personally had a really good time with it. I hope the forums does more things like this in the future. It really brings the community together, I feel.

Obligatory Twilight pictures:

post-26748-0-93781100-1405147427_thumb.jpg

post-26748-0-56447100-1405147453_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

29q1lx3.jpg

(edited)

Ooorah marines we have taken the lead! now let's keep it like that! 

You'll keep fighting or otherwise i'll find someone who can! 

Edited by Desert guardian
  • Brohoof 1

Whoa, I leave for a couple hours and Princess Twilight takes the lead!

Guess letting her borrow my "Elections and How to Win Them" book seems to have panned out.

Now if only I can get her to read my friend's "Multiverse and You" book.

• Brohoof 1

Well fellow Twilight fans, here we go. The Day of Judgement is upon us. Let the glory of Twilight Sparkle be made plain for all to see.

DEATH OR GLORY!

img-2838459-1-maxresdefault.jpg

To glory my friend! we shall be victorious! 

• Brohoof 3

Ugh... So tired... Need to finish up everything I need to & then sleep... But as soon as I leave, Fluttershy loses her last supporter... Gr...

post-27099-0-32373600-1405150769_thumb.jpg

post-27099-0-14951200-1405150802_thumb.png

post-27099-0-80994000-1405150809_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

ePKfNjC.gif

What?  You guys don't think Fluttershy is B.A.  enough to take an alicorn?  Oh sure, just add some wings and everything changes… NOT:

attachicon.gifThelostofkindness.png

OH THANK HEAVENS ANOTHER FLUTTERS FAN HAS COME TO HELP SUPPORT HER! THANK SANITY I WAS GOING CRAZY HERE!  :(

• Brohoof 3

ePKfNjC.gif

OH THANK HEAVENS ANOTHER FLUTTERS FAN HAS COME TO HELP SUPPORT HER! THANK SANITY I WAS GOING CRAZY HERE! 

Don't worry buddy, you get some sleep.  We'll have the cute one winning by morning!

sweet_dreams_fluttershy_by_sorcerushorse 

• Brohoof 1

post-3011-0-85540100-1392783641.png

Signature by Azura

みぞれ 恋人 (:

Hmm, someone put some fuel back into the Fluttershy side of the fight!

What do you think I have been doing this whole time.

Don't worry buddy, you get some sleep.  We'll have the cute one winning by morning!

Fight the good fight soldier! I will stay up as long as possible to help support Flutters, but I will gladly pass the torch once I cannot stay up any longer!

post-27099-0-44103300-1405151537_thumb.jpg

post-27099-0-66725100-1405151541.gif

post-27099-0-80286400-1405151549_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

ePKfNjC.gif

Not to mention, Fluttershy has ACTUAL sports skills.  This is the WORLD CUP after all, and remember how miserably Twilight failed in EQG?

53342-_2D00_-absurd_5F00_res-artist_2D00

• Brohoof 2

post-3011-0-85540100-1392783641.png

Signature by Azura

みぞれ 恋人 (: