Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Pokemon Gijinka Academy! (REBOOT)

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

@@DarkDarsi

Joshu retrieved his map with a smile and headed off in the right direction. When he got to the class he looked up and saw a few other gijinkas there. He recognised Nik but with the Floatzel gijinka he turned around and headed back. He knew that it wasn't like him to turn away from a class but when he saw her he knows it's going to end badly. With a very reluctant sigh he headed over to her.

Sitting next to her, he said, "Hi Melissa, I didn't think you would be here."

Melissa came out of her thoughts and glanced beside. What she saw was a fantastic surprise.

"Joshu! I didn't think you would be here either!" She leapt up and hugged him.

Lhee

@@The Leafeon Pinkeh,

Lhee shrugs as he sets his spoon down to reach for the schedule in his pocket, shaking the crumpled paper to try and at least get it to where he could read it.  "Uh...  Says here we're supposed to report to battle class first thing in the morning...  Wait, there's a class on battling?"  The marowak boy blinks as he crumples the schedule again, putting it back in his pocket.  I've been getting into fights since I was a cubone...  We're actually going to be getting graded for it here?

Zoey

@@Ampharos,

@@SleeplessSketch,

@

Zoe giggles as she puts her brush away, hopping up from her bed.  "I don't know what happened with that guy, but you were fine Duskie...  Nothing to be ashamed about when you're trying to protect your friends."  She walks over towards Amaya, holding her hands out with a grin as though to help the other girl up.  "Zachie has a point though - if we're going to eat breakfast AND make it to class on time, we're like, running really late.  We're going to have to make it a fast breakfast."

The thought occurred to her as she spoke - they had to go to class...  So what about Castform while they were all too busy to watch the little pokemon.  She spares a glance at the little pokemon before speaking up to the others.  "Umm, do you think he'll be okay in our room?  Or should I take him with us?"

Darius Corsac

Darius was in the process of hiding a yawn behind his hand, slipping into the back of the cafeteria to refill his coffee mug.  He winks at one of the cooks as he helps himself to the coffee pot, his sly grin springing to his face when she laughs at him.  He didn't quite look like his usual charming self, but that had to do with the fact he'd hardly gotten any sleep last night more than anything.  He'd been up practically all night trying to find the lost Castform...

As he slips out of the cafeteria he grabs a small tart made with Chesto Berries, hoping it would help keep him awake.  I'm not normally one to complain about my class being first thing in the morning, but for something like this to happen on the first day...  And we still didn't find the little one...

Hiding another yawn, the Delphox gijinka starts to make his way to his office.  He had a couple things he needed to grab before classes started...

• Brohoof 1

@@@Ampharos@

Dusk rubbed the back of his neck feeling a little flustered about the fact that his pals approved his assertive behavior, well...as assertive as he could be anyway. 

"Yeah I agree, we should go now, but what to do with the little ol' man...or girl...I can't tell the difference on a Castform because they all look like they have-" Dusk was interrupted by the sound of the first warning bell for breakfast, telling students that first period would start in another 10 minutes.

"We're going to have to trust little Castform can be a good pokemon and stay in the room, otherwise......*gulp*" Dusk said thinking about his own Real life consequences as he shook his head shooing away the horrible punishments this school might have in store. Dusk flew towards the door and waited for the other three outside.

Synthia finally found the class and skirted in. She noticed that the Smeargle gijinka from earlier talking to Rune. She hadn't caught his name yet, but she'd seen the looks on the other's faces, and it didn't lend her much trust towards this person. Not that she had a lot to go around, anyway. She silently sat behind Rune and  hoped there would be less notice.

"Melissa, can you please get off me? You're starting to crush my lungs ..." Melissa let go of Joshu and saw him gasp.

"Was I actually hugging you that hard?" Melissa questioned. Joshu nodded and went to sit down. He rubbed his throat to relieve it a bit and asked,

"When did you get here?"

"I got here about sunset yesterday." Joshu blinked and leaned back in his chair.

@@DarkDarsi

"Where are my manners? Would you like to introduce yourself?" Joshu asked Dark.

Rune snapped back to reality when he noticed Synthia sitting down next to him. "Oh hey Synthia. I was just listening to an audiobook." He said as he removed his earbuds. "So, Battle Class. This promises to be interesting. Especially considering this Smeargle guy here. I know Smeargle can learn Sketch, which basically lets them learn any move possible, so that will be interesting. You don't strike me as the fighting kind though. Still, never hurts to learn more about what you can do." He leaned back on the bench. "So, what kind of moves do you know? I know Eevee can learn a lot of moves just because of how many possible directions you can take your evolution."

@@Suitaloo

"Except Flareon, that one is the black sheep of the Eeveelutions" Nik chuckled, holding back a slur. While it still came off as odd, it was vastly better than before. "Flareon has great physical attack but can barely learn any good physical moves" Nik explained. 

(OOC: Haven't played G5-6, but in G4, that sums up Flareon pretty well)

"Well, that may be true in terms of battling, but not everyone is going to be a battler." Rune stated. "Some Gijinka compete in contests, others compete in the Pokethlon, others simply follow their dreams, as cliche as it sounds." Rune said. He rubbed his Dawn Stone he had around his neck. It still twinkled like it did when he first received it.

@@Suitaloo

"Still, move pool and stat wise Flareon are very short on the stick compared to the other Eeveelutions" Nik muttered. "It's better than Vaporeon though, ugh, I hate Vaporeon" Nik cringed, shaking slightly. "Ooh, look, I'm a Vaporeon, my defensive stats are through the roof yet I can still sweep" Nik said in a falsetto tone, mocking the infamous tank nature of Vaporeons

@@Suitaloo

"Still, move pool and stat wise Flareon are very short on the stick compared to the other Eeveelutions" Nik muttered. "It's better than Vaporeon though, ugh, I hate Vaporeon" Nik cringed, shaking slightly. "Ooh, look, I'm a Vaporeon, my defensive stats are through the roof yet I can still sweep" Nik said in a falsetto tone, mocking the infamous tank nature of Vaporeons

"How is that better than Vaporeon when they're statistically better than Flareon?" Rune asked. "I mean, I understand that you're being sarcastic, but even with the sarcasm, it doesn't make much sense." Rune thought about it. "I mean, unless you harbor some resentment to some particular Vaporeon, but even then, not all Vaporeon will be like each other."

Amaya

Amaya accepted the hand, stumbling oh so gracefully on her way up. She thanks Zoe and dust off her skirt. 

"If you bring him with us you could keep an eye on him... But if you leave him here he might cause less trouble...But we have to hurry-"

She picked up the Story Book from the foot of her bed, and hurried out the door after Dusk, tugging on his sleeve and looking back expectantly at the others. "For tea!- I-I mean, so we aren't late for class...Yes, that one." Amaya says. She was very worried, if they missed breakfast...how horrific! Unimaginable! Unacceptable! ...Hot drinks are very important to her, okay?

Ms Claudia

We find our most beloved spectral beauty, face down on her fine oak desk. All night she has searched for her little friend, and all her hard work had been all for not. Not a single trace all around the school building. Not the classrooms, or the hallways, or the office, or the kitchens, or the berry gardens, or the gym, or the rooftops, or the boiler room, OR the bathrooms. She had check every inch of the school several times.

With a sigh that echoed defeat, Ms Claudia turned her head tilted towards the hallways. Both doors to her room were open, and the warm morning sunlight filtered in through the long panel windows that stretched along the hallways opposite her room. Little bits of dust n' stuff floated through the light rays, and she blew a puff of breath, and the bits of dust curled and bloomed. Maybe during this first period i can look just once more... She flicked a purple nail against the Teddiursa bobble head that sat on her desk. Maybe. 

At that moment, a silhouette traversed the sunbeams, and she looked up curiously. Oh!

"Daaah-ree-uuus, come here, come here!" Ms. Claudia calls to him. She raises her hand, beckoning.

Come, come.

Edited by lyridiandandan

"How is that better than Vaporeon when they're statistically better than Flareon?" Rune asked. "I mean, I understand that you're being sarcastic, but even with the sarcasm, it doesn't make much sense." Rune thought about it. "I mean, unless you harbor some resentment to some particular Vaporeon, but even then, not all Vaporeon will be like each other."

"N-no, I mean that Vaporeon are overpowered" Nik explained, rubbing at his forehead. "They are too annoying to deal with. Basically, if a Vaporeon is on my side, great. If not, ugh, it's like Giratina where it has great defense yet can somehow still attack" Nik hissed, though he preferred Giratina honestly, getting beaten by a legendary gave more dignity than losing to a seal

"N-no, I mean that Vaporeon are overpowered" Nik explained, rubbing at his forehead. "They are too annoying to deal with. Basically, if a Vaporeon is on my side, great. If not, ugh, it's like Giratina where it has great defense yet can somehow still attack" Nik hissed, though he preferred Giratina honestly, getting beaten by a legendary gave more dignity than losing to a seal

"Well, Giratina is a legendary, that's to be expected. Vaporeon on the other hand, isn't. I see where you are going with that, but Vaporeon still are easily defeated by using Grass or Electric-type moves." Rune said, rubbing his chin. "Espeically steel and grass types, like Ferrothorn."

"Well, Giratina is a legendary, that's to be expected. Vaporeon on the other hand, isn't. I see where you are going with that, but Vaporeon still are easily defeated by using Grass or Electric-type moves." Rune said, rubbing his chin. "Espeically steel and grass types, like Ferrothorn."

"You've never met a Vaporeon, have you" Nik groaned, shuddering at that memory. "I've seen one tank a Thunderbolt with barely any damage and take a Leaf Storm head on and only lose a quarter of energy" Nik moaned. (OOC: This is true, it has happened to me) "Giratina is actually easier to defeat than Vaporeon, the fact that I'm a Normal Type helps with that.....though I've never beaten even a gjinka of one" Nik muttered

"I-I know-" And the boys are arguing, great. She kind of shrank back into her chair, staring forward at Rune. Her ears twitched a little as she listened to the electrical whir from the lights. And also the match ups against the possibility of her evolutions. If she COULD evolve. She placed her bow across her lap, having not found he dorm room first, and rubbed it tenderly.

"You've never met a Vaporeon, have you" Nik groaned, shuddering at that memory. "I've seen one tank a Thunderbolt with barely any damage and take a Leaf Storm head on and only lose a quarter of energy" Nik moaned. (OOC: This is true, it has happened to me) "Giratina is actually easier to defeat than Vaporeon, the fact that I'm a Normal Type helps with that.....though I've never beaten even a gjinka of one" Nik muttered

Rune motioned for Nik to cut the talk of eeveelutions. Rune lowered his voice. "Look man, she's not exactly the most confident of people out there." Rune whispered. "If you want to continue this conversation, fine. I just don't want to hurt her feelings alright? She's had to deal with a lot of shit."

Rune motioned for Nik to cut the talk of eeveelutions. Rune lowered his voice. "Look man, she's not exactly the most confident of people out there." Rune whispered. "If you want to continue this conversation, fine. I just don't want to hurt her feelings alright? She's had to deal with a lot of shit."

"Ah, yes, being born in a test tube would do that" Nik muttered. "Yes, I know about that, Foresight is very helpful" Nik chuckled, finding himself very clever. "But, if you insist, fine. I will hold my tongue about Eeveelutions" Nik agreed, sighing slightly. He had been having fun too!

Rune was irritated. It was bad enough that Nik knew about Synthia's birth, but the fact that he got it by reading her mind? That just felt disrespectful. Sure, he could sense somewhat what people were feeling, but that was it, and it was a trait that was part of his evolutionary line. He couldn't help it, but his power was useful for meeting people at least. People's thoughts were their refuge. It just made him a little bit sick.

Synthia blushed and said, "Well, I don't have the best skills or anything. I know Focus Energy, Growl, Quick Attack, and Helping Hand." Inwardly, she felt violated. Her thoughts were for herself alone. This gijinkas was just throwing her secrets out like confetti. They did not establish a social link at this time.

@@Suitaloo,

(I had done a post with Lolita but I guess it got lost way somewhere and I don't remember Dx so I'll make up for it now!)

Lolita poked Koh's arm and bent down to grab a folded piece of paper from her small pink purse. She happily flashed her schedule towards Koh showing him that battle training was their first class, she had been lucky to be in his class, and that the time for it to start was nearing. "Oooh! Since we're done we could head to our first class! There will be all sorts of awesome people there, don't you think? And we get to use moves and have like a fun battle, I think! I'm not sure but won't it be fun learning what it will be like?" She jumped up from her seat. "Oh I'm sure its going to be awesome!" 

@,

Razor looked up to Lhee and her first thought on battle class became I reaally don't want to fight him.  "I'm.. sure you'll do really good in that class. As long as you don't have to fight Nik..." Razor suddenly caught herself and frantically responded with "Wait! Not that like you can't beat him.." Which he... Probably can't, well maybe. He is pretty scary and strong. Maybe it would be good to see them fight... "but like it would be like a real fight and not a battle, if that makes sense."  

@

"Well, this class is the place to learn what moves you want to learn, or refine the ones you already know, so it's not a huge deal if you aren't really skilled yet." Rune said, patting Synthia on the back. "I'm sure you'll do just fine."

@@The Leafeon Pinkeh

"Hm... Battle Class." Koh said. "This should be interesting." Koh didn't really like battle class, truth be told. He was more a lover than a fighter. He could fight if he needed to, but he certainly wasn't the best at it. 'I guess that's what the whole point of the class is though.' He mused. Koh picked up his things and stood up. "Well, pau, time to get to class then." The Wailord Gijinka said, picking up his backpack and putting it on. He only hoped there wouldn't be any actual battles today. After his rude awakening, he really wasn't in the mood to try to fight someone. He just hoped it would be smooth sailing, learn about EVs and their effect on certain moves or whatever and he could move on to his next class.

@

"You also have skill with a bow, why else would your bring one? Unless it's an heirloom of sorts" Nik said bluntly. While Foresight could reveal gave him better senses, it did not read minds. Nik could read minds with Mind-Reader but doing so would just give him a cryptic hallucination. "Judging by your moveset, I'd assume you are a "strike fast, strike hard" attacker?" Nik guessed, though one thign had him confused. "If my guess is right, why do you have Growl and Helping Hand?" Nik questioned

"Where are my manners? Would you like to introduce yourself?" Joshu asked Dark.

"Where are your manners? I'm not wearing a shirt"

He turns and addresses to the foxy looking gijinka lady,

"G'Day,  Name's Dark, and I'm usually fully clothed but Joshu didn't bring me the proper outfit, so I am going to have to make do without anything but my shorts today. And what would your name be my dear?"

Edited by DarkDarsi

@@DarkDarsi

"Right. No shirt. Forgot." Joshu face-palmed and groaned inwardly.

"Hi Dark. My name is Melissa." Melissa makes an effort to not look at his shirtless body. She managed to focus on his face and asked cheerily, "What kind of gijinka are you? I don't think I've seen your type before. What kind of moveset do you have? Do you live anywhere near here? Oh! I know! You live somewhere near my cousin! That explains the accent! You're from the same country as Joshu!!!" Melissa rapidly fired questions and hoped he didn't get swamped with them.

@

"Well, Miss Rapid-Fire-Question, I am a Sableye, I'm a Dark-Ghost type, I come from a land down under, Joshu hasn't mentioned you so I would give him heaps for it, and your the ones with the accent" He smile cheekily at her before pulling over a chair. 
"Now as for my move set, I have Punishment, Confuse Ray, Shadow Claw and Detect. How 'bout yourself?"