Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Pokemon Gijinka Academy! (REBOOT)

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

Rune awoke slowly, yawning and stretching. He looked around and saw Synthia had already left and that Mewtwo Gijinka that they saw for a brief period of time yesterday was still in bed. He decided to grab his clothes and toothbrush and just go to the bathroom and change. Maybe he'd meet up with Synthia at breakfast. He left for the bathroom, hoping it wouldn't be a repeat of last night. That was not his finest hour. He dressed himself, brushed his teeth, and went to the track. He liked to go on morning runs to keep in shape. Today was a good day to do it too. Nice, cool morning, calm weather. It was ideal. He plugged in his headphones and started listening to an audiobook he'd been listening too recently about dragon riders and magic. He zoned out listening while doing his laps.

Koh rolled off his bed. He then bumped his head on the bottom of the bed waking up. This was not his brightest morning. "Kanapapiki... This day is starting off rotten..." Koh whispered as he rubbed his head. He took a change of clothes to the bathroom and brushed his teeth, changed, and used the restroom. He decided he should probably go get an ice pack. Looking in a mirror, he certainly needed it. There was a clear, red lump on his forehead. Yep, that'd stay for a good day or so. He went to the kitchen after finishing up in the bathroom and depositing his dirty clothes in to the laundry room, and make himself an ice pack. It certainly felt nice on his swollen head. He decided to get some cereal and moo moo milk. He grabbed himself a table and ate his breakfast. It was alright, but he just didn't feel that good. Today was one of those days he wished he could just start over. He could only hope it wouldn't get much worse.

Zoey

@@Ampharos,

"Huh, I don't remember seeing one, but that's a good idea if there is..."  She scratches at one of her ears before looking at Zach and smiling.  "Great, so, can you watch Castform while I get changed?  Thanks Zachie, you're the best, when I get back I'll take Castform to try and find a psychic type, if you could tell a teacher about him then that'd be awesome!"  She giggles and takes off towards the girl's showers to get changed before the Samurott gijinka could protest.  

Dustin cracked open his eyes and rubbed the "sand" out of them. He looked around and sighed, realizing he had left on his clothes from the day previous. He quite literally jumped out of his bed and took off his hoodie, as well as the white shirt underneath. He put on another white shirt and put on a hoodie very similar to the one he wore the day before, but green in color. He then sat back down on his bed and began to read his book again, waiting for the day to officially start.

@Ampharos

Dark heard rustling from across the room and looked up from his page of writing to see the shy guy from yesterday taking his shirt off, not that it phased Dark any considering he to wasn't wearing a shirt either, and promptly put another, lmost identical, one on, followed by another hoodie.

"You know you shouldn't sleep in those, not good for the material or your skin" Dark comments before getting back to his story.

Edited by DarkDarsi

@,

"Wait but... gah!" Zach threw his arms up and went back into the dorm. He sat on Zoey's bed and eyed the Pokemon cautiously. "Um... hello there... Little guy... What's uh... What's the problem huh?" He knelt down near the Castform so they would be on roughly the same level.

@@DarkDarsi, ((His ghoodie right now is green. Cause shiny Sandshrews are green. I'm so clever :comeatus: ))

Dustin turned quickly and sighed. "Oh it's just you. Glad to see I'm not with a stranger. Although I don't really know you yet." Dustin rolled up his sleeve and looked at his arm. "I have pretty rough skin anyway. And I don't really care how my clothes look, as long as I'm wearing some." 

Delphina, a totally acceptable psychic-fairy type was happily dancing around her library with a cheap plastic helmet and a wooden saber when she saw her LARP club fliers on her desk. Most disturbingly, not on walls and in people's hands. She squeaked and tossed her things under her desk and Psychic'd the fliers into her hands, with a roll of tape and a box of tacks. She then proceeded, in her graceful manner, to run through the halls and tape them on the walls.

Edited by Dawnpath - Dusktrail

(( Amaya is literally half- asleep this entire time so bear that in mind Also im assuming there are atleast two windows in this room and  i dont know where the one near Zoe's bed would be question mark?))

Amaya woke up to a stark white ceiling, a loud booming noise from the sky, and the encompassing factor of sheets wrapped tight around her. But none of these factors phase the girl. One reason being that she always woke in a cocoon-like state. But mainly because Amaya stayed in a dazed state from the time of waking up until she had a cup of tea, cocoa, or coffee in her mitts. She rolled expertly off of her mattress and onto the floor, and rolling even further leaving a trail of unraveled blanket length behind her. After a satisfying stretch and yawn she stood,  folded the blankets that had trailed onto the floor and place them on the mattress and opened the window above her bed headboard to let in the morning air, in uniform manner. She scooted off of her own bed and went to open the window just off center to the right of Zoe's bed, but stopped. The door to the room opened and enter her male roommate. She watched as he came very, very close, and peered at a small gray pokemon doll that rested on a pillow,  and spoke to it as if it were alive or something like that. Was the doll his? Maybe. We dunno. 

She took a few steps back, and redirected herself to her bed, and kneeled next to her bags and rummaged through them.

"...You talk to your dolls?...How funny." She spoke with a dreamy hint in her voice, 

Edited by lyridiandandan

@, @,

Razor had woken a bit later than she had hoped to. And to the sound of a loud explosion "Hey! That's not a great way to wake up a roomate!" Razor remarked in a mad tone, but at least it had woken her in time for her to get up and ready.  I probably won't be able to get to the cafeteria without help, I get lost really easily and don't remember how to make my way there. She thought so when she had gotten ready for the day, taken her shower, and dressed in nice looking clothes she sat down on the bed and got on her laptop to wait for Lhee to awaken. She accidentally fell back asleep, though because she was sleepy and that bed.. was too comfy. So when she woke back up from her short nap she asked him in a happy and not too sleepy voice "Lhee! Do you want to go get some breakfast?"

@@Suitaloo,  

"GOOOOOOD MORNING EVERYONE!" Lolita jumped out of bed, energetic for the day and had gotten ready much before the others. "It's time to get ready for school!" She saw that Koh had taken her shower and Dusk must have gone somewhere.. "Oki doki well I think its time for us to go get some breakfast!" She exclaimed and grabbed Koh's hand to drag him out the door, not noticing his somewhat large bump on his head.

Koh tried his hardest to put on a happy face. He succeeded in making his face look halfway between pain and happiness. Wasn't the brightest look he'd ever had. "Pau, I don't think I told you how I woke up this morning." Koh said, trying to laugh at it a little. Help dull the pain. "I woke up, having rolled off the bed, then bumped my head on the bottom of the bed." Koh chuckled. "What a way to wake up. I'm kind of surprised me falling on the ground didn't wake you up in and of itself." He said, laughing.

• Brohoof 1

@@DarkDarsi, @@Ampharos

Joshu heard his two roommates conversing and conveniently rolled off the bed. "Ow. I I'll not be doing that again." He was speaking to the floor. He got up and ended up falling flat on his face again. 'It's going to be one of those days is it?'He got up again and managed to not fall. Hegot his clothes, headed to the showers, got changed, headed back and asked: "Who wants to get breakfast? Because I'm hungry."

In Dorm 3 Melissa woke up to the sound of a Hyper Beam exploding. She got out of bed and changed to a blue tanktop with green sweatpants. She put her black headband on, checked herself in the mirror, and headed off to breakfast.

@Ampharos

(Let's pretend I did say green and roll with that)

"Tis all good shy guy, I'm Dark, by the way" he points at the Gijinka on the floor,

"This is Joshu"

He then points to the end of his bed where his hat rest,

"That is my top hat"

He moves his hand to the end of Dustins bed,

"Those are your clothes"

He raises his other hand and shows Dustin what's in it,

"I've borrowed Joshu's earpiece and am now going to walk away in a very quick manner"

He then proceeded rush from dorm in the general direction of what hoped was the canteen.

(Dammit Piecy, Why did you have to post while I was typing!)

Edited by DarkDarsi

Dustin shrugged and looked at the window. He saw his faint and blurry reflection in the glass and ruffled his hair. Way too neat... He turned back around and quickly looked Joshu up and down and shrugged again. "I guess I'm hungry. I'm um... Dustin..." he said awkwardly. The Sandshrew boy hated introducing himself. He could never figure out an interesting way to do it and it always came out awkward. But he laughed when Dark ran out of them room with Joshu's ear piece and slowly followed after him.

Edited by Ampharos

@@Ampharos

"Dustin. Nice to meet you. I'm Joshu." He lifts a hand to check if his earpiece is still in his ear. He couldn't feel his earpiece in their. "Quick question. Did you steal my earpiece?" Dustin shook his head. "Great. Now I've got to show Dark what it's like to steal my earpiece." His stomach rumbled. "But first, breakfast. Lets go." Joshu head outside and waited for Dustin.

@,

Zach winced and his face grew really red when Amaya said the Castform was his doll. "I uh... What are you talking about? I don't have a doll! It's a Pokemon... Zoey found him and brought him here last night so now we're trying to figure out what to do with him. We can't just keep him here can we?" 

Dusk emerged from his long shower as steam trailed from behind him as he floated into the hallway still holding onto his things. He wore a nice dark grey and white stripped hand knit sweater as well as his usual dark cargo-like pants. He stretched and let out a good breathe of fresh air as he fastened the mask back onto his face before the now awakened gijinkas can catch a glimpse of his barren face.

"This is going to be fantastic~ A little exercise wouldn't hurt on my way to my room." Dusk said as he held onto his things with both of his arms now. He zoomed from his position and began to fly through the halls above everybody else, careful not to fly into anybody, though if he did he'd most definitely phase right through them. It wasn't long before Dusk had arrived at the Dormitories and ceased his flying. He came back down to the floor and floated right up to his door while opening it.

"I'm coming in!" Dusk exclaimed before waiting for an answer...but nothing answered back. Dusk went through the door saw nobody there, looks like his roomies were alive and kicking, hardly among the dead anymore......it's a ghost joke... Dusk decided to put away his extra stuff and start doing things already, there was just so much to do and so much to see! Dusk phased right back out of the door and had saw several other Gijinkas coming out of their dorms as well. He smiled under his mask and flew on over to Dorm 1. He proceeded to knock on the door and this time without any mischievous schemes.

@@Ampharos, @,  

"Wake up call from Dorm 2~" He said as he knocked on their door, excited to see his friends again.

Edited by SleeplessSketch

Amaya looked up for a moment to look at him, then back down into the dark abyss that was her bag oh my gosh really. It should not be this hard to find find something swagtastic to wear. Finally she pulls out a black skirt, tights, and a white button up blouse. Her wings fluttered behind her,  stiff from sleep. 

"Why Not?" She says bluntly. 

knock Knock~

Dusk voiced came muffled from behind the door,prompting Amaya to stand and open the door wide open for him. " "Morning hon'." Her sleepy tone etched it's way through her words as if to say,' im like legit 84% asleep right now how ya doin'  

((Yeah amaya its not like keeping an emotionally unstable pokemon in your room would ever be a bad idea. Your Sleepy, not a Dummy, Amaya. Plus i'm hella out of it just let me be a goof))

Edited by lyridiandandan

@,@@SleeplessSketch,

Zach opened his mouth to say the several fairly obvious reasons as to why having the Castform would be a dreadfully awful idea when he heard a knock on the door and a slightly familiar voice. He watched Amaya open the door and saw who the voice belonged to. He frantically took off his jacket and threw it over Castform before calmly waving the the Duskull boy.

Edited by Ampharos
  • Brohoof 1

@,@@Ampharos

(Hon you can goof around whatever you like, just as long as I can be just as silly in the process c: )) 

Dusk smiled as Amaya opened the door waving at her then back to Zack as well. He Somersaulted into a laid back position while in theair and greeted his neighbors.

"Hello everybody~ How're you all doing this fine morning? Anything planned? Anything on your mind? We should do something! Something exciting!" Dusk said letting his optimism show as his excited words of eagerness spewed forth from behind his mask.

"Ohhh have you guys eaten yet? We should go get breakfast! Where's Zoey by the way?" Dusk asked as he peered more into their room. this was one of those rare times in his life where he's pretty much energized in the morning, caught him by surprise himself. He took a closer look at Amaya whom still had that slight sleepy demeanor in her eyes. Dusk chuckled to himself silently as he continued to float there in his comfy sweater.

Rune finished his run. It was always good to get in a run before breakfast. Helped him get hungry. He decided he should probably take a shower before breakfast though. He wasn't exactly the freshest after running. He went back to the bathroom and took a shower, running his clothes through the wash as he did so. The hot water felt good, relaxing his tense muscles.

After he dried off, he wrapped the towel around himself and went to the laundry room, luckily it was near enough to the bathrooms that he wouldn't get in trouble if someone came by. His clothes finished drying by then and he was able to get changed. Clothes fresh out of the dryer always felt good, still nice and warm.

Afterwards, he went down to the cafeteria for breakfast. He got some scrambled eggs and toast. He paid for them, then just sat down at an empty table and started eating.

@@SleeplessSketch,

Zach had been about to accept Dusk's offer when he remembered why he had taken off his jacket. Crap we can't leave him alone can we? Surely not... Guess I'll have to ask Zoey somehow when she gets back. Unless she's alright with Dusk knowing about him... Zach shrugged casually and pointed in the direction of the showers. "Went to the old johnny. Guess we might go a little after she comes back." 

Lhee

@@The Leafeon Pinkeh,

Lhee blinks and quickly takes his headphones off, ejecting the TM from the machine as he smiles at Razor.  "Oh, hey!  Uh, sure...  Just let me put this away."  He quickly packs away the TM's and headphones back into the case, locking it securely and hiding the key back inside the hollow spot of his skull.

He stands up and puts the device away before looking at Razor and grinning.  "Sorry about that...  I'm ready whenever you are."  He chuckles quietly, rubbing the back of his neck with his bone club.  

Zoey

Zoe had taken her time in the showers, making sure she was completely clean before putting on her clean outfit.  She went with a red tank top with a black jacket over it, along with a pair of black jeans.  She figured it was a dark - type thing, she just really liked black.  Pulling on a pair of black cotton gloves with no fingers she smiles at her reflection in the mirror before heading back to their dorm.

@,

@@SleeplessSketch,

@@Ampharos,

As she makes it back to their room, her ears perk up and she smiles to see Dusk floating by the door.  She ducks under the Duskull boy to get into the room, reaching up to teasingly run a finger across his back as she does.  "Mornin', Duskie.  Sorry I'm late, decided to take a long shower..."  As she steps into the room she smiles at Zach and Amaya, stepping towards her bed to put her nightclothes away and check on Castform.

"Thanks for keeping an eye on the little guy, Zachie.  You rock."  She winks at the Samurott gijinka before turning around and smiling at the others, her ears twitching and her tail wagging ever so slightly.  "So...  Whatsup?"

@Suitaloo

Lolita had stopped running through the halls and holding onto him before he had said what he did. She wasnt really sure if she gave off a pained look or not but she certainly felt bad that she hadnt noticed. But she had to stay happy and poked him lightly joking "Well that about handles karma for today." She giggled for a second and then "Oh, Koh Im kidding you dont do anything wrong. But maybe since something bad happened this morning nothing else will happen during the rest of today! Like.. bad luck of the day is gone or something. But I wish I coyld heal it, too bad I dont have a healing move for you." The two of them had arrived at their destination."Oooh breakfast!" Lolita brightened up at seeing all the people up in the morning. "Who all will I get to meet now?" Lolita thought out loud.

@Lhee

Razor's tail shifted back and forth in a constant motion while she matched paces with the Marowak..friend? of hers. "Aand we are here! I wonder if they'll have any good food." Razor wasnt really sure what cafeteria food would be like at this school. She didnt really remember what any cafeteria food was like at all, it had been years since school. A great and constant education in her life was only a dream of hers, amd something that the other students had she didnt, or at least it seemed. At least shr had gotten basic education needed to enter this academy though.

Melissa arrived at the cafeteria and was amazed at the gijinka there. 'What's for breakfast? Uh, I think I'll have some cereal.' She got a bowl of cereal and sat down at a vacant table. Munching on her cereal, she realised that she had no idea what her schedule was for classes.

@@The Leafeon Pinkeh@,

Nik frowned as he realized no one was coming down to the training yard. His wake up call hadn't worked as planned. Oh well. Nik put his fingers to his forehead and concentrated. There, he found the ground type energy again. Nik teleported to Lhee and Razor appearing right next to them. 

"So, what are you doing?" Nik asked carefully

Synthia was... lost. Unfortunately, on her way back from the range, a book fell off a locker and produced a gunshot-like bang, where her flight instinct took over. She hadn't been paying attention to where she was going, and now... well... she was going to need a hand.

Lhee

@@The Leafeon Pinkeh,

@,

Lhee's smile disappeared as Nik appeared next to them, and in reply he gestures to the cafeteria around them.  "Guess."  The Marowak gijinka makes himself smile again as he turns his attention back towards Razor, shrugging as he starts walking towards the line.  "I can't imagine it being terrible.  I mean, surely there are other gijinka working in the kitchens...  So they'll know what we prefer, right?  The old man could never figure out if I should be eating regular food or pokemon food, it seemed like...  His heart was in the right place, but some of the stuff he tried to feed me didn't turn out like he'd imagined..."

As he walks through the line, Lhee moves a bowl of oatmeal and a glass of tea to his tray.  He didn't normally eat breakfast, but he figured it may be a good habit to start...  He wasn't feeling all that hungry though, so he decided that would be more than enough for this morning.  He moves to pay before stepping aside to wait for Razor, glancing around at the other students already arriving for breakfast.  "...Where should we sit?"