private Pokemon Gijinka Academy! (REBOOT)

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

(edited)

Charlotte

Charlotte walked towards the common room to see if Nik truly was gone. She stepped and noticed nothing out of the ordinary besides Jon being there.

@@SleeplessSketch

"Jonny~ You haven't seen a student named Nik have you? Apparently he's missing and he didn't say his name during the roll call." Charlotte told him.

Melissa

Melissa sat quietly in the common room, thinking about what just happened with Nik. 'GAH! What just happened with Nik!?' Melissa panicked. The poor Floatzel was very confused about what just happened. 'Sure I love him but I did not expect him to love me back. Sure, it seemed obvious when he protected me but that may have been because I'm his partner.' She kept rationalising her thoughts like this. Yes, Melissa was very confused about the whole issue.

Edited by Pixelate

@,

Razor Grass peeked up from her hiding spot under a table. Darkness... I- I'm okay now. Woah! I can use my Poketech as a light! She stood up and brushed off what dirt or dusk may have gotten on her green outfit, which matched the color of her ears and tail. "Hey!" She pointed to Lhee, or rather the dinosaur-looking pokemon he was holding. "I haven't seen one of those before, must not be from Sinnoh.." She walked over to him, he was easier to trust than other scary-looking people in the darkness of the room. "Can I pet it?" She looked up in wonder and curiosity.  
(Hope I got all that right and such o: )

@@Suitaloo,

"KOH!" Lolita ran around the table he was seated at with both arms held high. "ITS THE END OF THE WOOORLD!" followed by "Or not!" She sat back down next to him and fixed her hair that got a bit frizzled from her running. "Do you think I scared anyone? I mean all the sudden I felt like wha and then like woa and just had to RUN, you know?" She smiled at her boyfriend and poked him playfully. "Ooh what to do now? I feel like its super duper late since there isn't a bunch of light on." 

Lhee

@@The Leafeon Pinkeh,

Lhee blinks and pulls his attention away from watching the other students in the room, turning his gaze towards the Leafeon gijinka.  "Huh?  Oh, hey Razor..."  Lhee scoots over a little and pats the floor next to him, offering to let her sit with him.  "Sure, if you're careful...  She seems to be friendly enough, anyways.  She's an Amaura...  I...  Uh...  Found her fossil in the desert..."  

The little fossil pokemon was busy looking up at Razor with her big eyes, still sitting on Lhee's lap.  "Amau!  Amau maura!"  "Er, yeah...  She talks a lot..."  Amaura reaches up with one of its feet to try and paw at the Leafeon girl, though she wasn't making any attempts to get off of Lhee.  "I helped fix the machine to bring her back, and...  Well, now I'm taking care of her."  

@@Suitaloo,

"KOH!" Lolita ran around the table he was seated at with both arms held high. "ITS THE END OF THE WOOORLD!" followed by "Or not!" She sat back down next to him and fixed her hair that got a bit frizzled from her running. "Do you think I scared anyone? I mean all the sudden I felt like wha and then like woa and just had to RUN, you know?" She smiled at her boyfriend and poked him playfully. "Ooh what to do now? I feel like its super duper late since there isn't a bunch of light on." 

Koh munched on his Leppa berry. "I'd say we just stick around until we're aloud to head back to the dorm, pau." Koh said, checking his watch. "It doesn't look to be that late, it's just the lack of lighting. I think I'll just relax here and eat, since we need to get rid of perishables before they spoil."

@,

Razor smiled down at the little pokemon. She always loved pokemon, and they seemed to love her in return. "Aww, you're a cute one, aren't you- Amaura, was it?" Razor lets the creature paw at her finger and says, "Before I came here I was at my home.. out near a forest, and I used to go play with all the pokemon there. There was also a day care full of pokemon to communicate with and play with, though the trained pokemon weren't as close to me as the wild ones." She paused for a second, gazing at Lhee's pokemon, "Did you ever have any Pokemon as pets or friends before this one?" 

@@Suitaloo,

"Oki!" A certain pink fuzzball ate up some of the food lying on the table. "Not a problem!" She spoke with her mouth half-full, covered by her hands- well more like paws. "Are any of our friends around here? Oh, and what about Dusky?" She carried a look of excitement, like she hadn't seen her roommate for weeks, though it hadn't been very long, really. 

@@Suitaloo,

"Oki!" A certain pink fuzzball ate up some of the food lying on the table. "Not a problem!" She spoke with her mouth half-full, covered by her hands- well more like paws. "Are any of our friends around here? Oh, and what about Dusky?" She carried a look of excitement, like she hadn't seen her roommate for weeks, though it hadn't been very long, really. 

"I haven't seen Dusk around. I'm sure he's probably at either the gym or the common room. Once they finish up taking roll at each location they'll just tell us to go back to our dorms anyway and we can meet him there." Koh explained, finishing his Leppa berry and starting on some left over soup that wouldn't last the blackout.

Lhee

@@The Leafeon Pinkeh,

Lhee is quiet for a moment, letting his hand rest on Amaura's back as she happily coos at Razor.  When he finally speaks up his voice is quiet, somewhat distant.  "...No.  I never had friends before coming here.  People or pokemon."  As though detecting the change in Lhee's mood, Amaura tilts her head back to look at him.

"Amau!"  With that little chirp she puffs a small dusting of snow at him - hardly worth being considered a Powder Snow.  Chuckling quietly as he brushes the snow off of his skull, he leans down to scratch underneath her chin.  "...I did get in a lot of fights with wild pokemon.  Mostly the ghosts in the tower...  Though I think the toughest match I had was when I got into a scrap with a wild Nidoking..."  He grins and turns his gaze back to the Leafeon girl.  "The old man chewed me out after that...  And I was on a Pecha Berry diet for a week trying to get the toxins out of my system."

A quiet metallic grinding might have been heard coming from the ceiling as the slide on Matthew's gear opened. The Klinklang boy looked around to see a Magnemite floating over in front of him. Matthew smiled and began whispering incredibly quietly to the small Pokemon, which returned with buzzing noises as if they were having an actual conversation.

@,

Razor laughes at his story, "A nidoking? Glad you made it out okay and all! You must've been a tough one back then.... well still now, too!" She placed her hand back on her lap and looked at her roomie "You said you went in that tower? The ghost one? That takes some bravery, I don't know too much about that place, but it must be pretty scary. There's a bunch of rumors about it, too.." Razor remembered reading about some White Hand pokemon there, which she quickly dismissed as a tall-tale. 

Lhee

@@The Leafeon Pinkeh,

Lhee nods again, his gaze focused on the Amaura in his lap.  "When I was little, I used to go to the tower every night...  I would sneak out of my room by climbing out of the window.  Eventually the old man caught on, but he never said anything...  I knew he knew, though."  Brushing back the two small sails on Amaura's head, Lhee still doesn't look up as he continues.

"I didn't care that the ghosts would pick on me.  My mother was buried there...  It was the only place I felt close to her."  One of Lhee's hands balls up into a fist and he shakes his head.  "...She was buried there, and they tore it down to put up a damned radio tower.  I can't go back to that town without getting enraged at the sight now."  

Amaura, again noticing Lhee's changing mood, squeaks and bites down on his thumb of the hand curled into a fist.  "Ow!"  As she looks up at him, the Marowak boy can't help but smile at her even though she'd bit him.  "Sorry Razor, you didn't want to know about that, I know.  Guess I'm not good at knowing when to shut up."

((My last post for the night, I've gotta get to bed!  I'll post more tomorrow XD))

• Brohoof 1

@,

Razor lowers her head and waits for Lhee to finish his story. "No, it's okay. I"m glad you shared that with me.. and all." She wasn't about to cry, or anything but he had definitely made her feel bad for him. "I'm sorry something like that had to happen to you." And I thought that I was the only one who had a mommy problem.. I've never had to face a death before.. and above all that have something like a grave torn down..  "You know what? One day, we're going on a trip! We'll go pay your mom a visit, and nobody in that stupid radio tower will stop you!" It was spontaneous, but Razor was completely serious about going to pay respects to a mother who had a grave-site replaced with a silly building for entertainment. 

(And I think I'm going to bed now too d: )

"Yes, the common room is the closest one. If you want to bring snacks, go ahead, just clean up after yourself as per normal. And as for Nik, I don't know. You two and him were the only people missing from the roll." Althaia explained. "Well, that's a relief." Rune said. "Indeed. Let's get going to the common room then." She said, leading the couple to the common rooms as Rune extinguished the lights.

Synthia smiled gleefully and grabbed her bag, following her teacher out. "So, what do we do when we get to the commons? It's going to be cold, and can't be heated through our body heat alone..." She wrapped herself in the blanket, like an extra layer of clothes.

Synthia smiled gleefully and grabbed her bag, following her teacher out. "So, what do we do when we get to the commons? It's going to be cold, and can't be heated through our body heat alone..." She wrapped herself in the blanket, like an extra layer of clothes.

"We have the fireplaces lit so people will likely gather around them, and we will hand out blankets." Althaia explained. "We'll likely have some tea or hot chocolate served by having people either use gas stoves, which you seem to have from camping, so we'll requisition it if you don't mind to help serve others. Once this blows over, we'll reimburse you for the propane we used." She continued. "That sounds fine by me. Only thing I'm going to have an issue with is that I haven't showered in a couple days thanks to having gone camping and now the power's out so there's no running water." Rune said, somewhat embarrassed that he'd be smelling like sweat for the next day or so.

@@SleeplessSketch

Althaia led the couple to the common room and saw Jon there. "Jon, I found these two in their dorms. Doing what, I'd prefer to tell you when there isn't about a third of the student body around." She said. "Unfortunately, we're still missing Nik. I don't know where he could have gone, I went to look for these two where I thought they would be and found them there, but I sent Fernmint, Lottie, and Darius to look for Nik, because in all likelihood he's gotten himself in to trouble from what I've heard. Granted, we haven't heard any explosions yet, so there's that."

@@Suitaloo,

Jonathan

Jon sat up from where he was seated at on the couch and looked intently at the two students Althaia had delivered to him. Once hearing the predicament about the Nik boy he sighed and brought his fingers to the bridge of his nose in frustration.

"If anything happens...and he's somehow involved in it...expulsion is going to be the least of anybody's worries..." He said as his right hand began clenching. He turned to the two kids once again, almost glaringly as he was in no mood for tomfoolery of any kind. 

"You'd better have used protection because I will have no eggs being born in this school." Jon said in probably the most annoyed tone of voice he's ever had the displeasure of talking. Just the mere mention of such...acts made his stomach churn...he only thought of that as a very filthy process being the insane neat freak he was. He turned back to look at Althaia with an exhausted and irritable look in his eyes.

"We're sending students to their rightful dorms.There will be curfew until further notice. Relay this to the student body and the rest of the teachers if you can...I'll be searching for our brush-tailed little ball of mischief...with no mercy." Jon stood up and unfurled his wings before taking off along with his Shedinja partner attached to his head.

Nik had barely read, being too busy gushing over the tiny signs that Melissa had touched the books. Bits of hair and what not. He shook his head and put a finger to his skull. Maybe Lhee could tell him about why the lights went out. Also, he may have wanted to annoy the Marowak gjinka a bit

@,@@The Leafeon Pinkeh,  

Nik teleported to the two gjinkas, taking his fingers off his skull. 

"Hey, what happened to the lights?" Nik asked, still somewhat invisible from the effects of Acupressure

• Brohoof 1

@@Suitaloo,

Jonathan

Jon sat up from where he was seated at on the couch and looked intently at the two students Althaia had delivered to him. Once hearing the predicament about the Nik boy he sighed and brought his fingers to the bridge of his nose in frustration.

"If anything happens...and he's somehow involved in it...expulsion is going to be the least of anybody's worries..." He said as his right hand began clenching. He turned to the two kids once again, almost glaringly as he was in no mood for tomfoolery of any kind. 

"You'd better have used protection because I will have no eggs being born in this school." Jon said in probably the most annoyed tone of voice he's ever had the displeasure of talking. Just the mere mention of such...acts made his stomach churn...he only thought of that as a very filthy process being the insane neat freak he was. He turned back to look at Althaia with an exhausted and irritable look in his eyes.

"We're sending students to their rightful dorms.There will be curfew until further notice. Relay this to the student body and the rest of the teachers if you can...I'll be searching for our brush-tailed little ball of mischief...with no mercy." Jon stood up and unfurled his wings before taking off along with his Shedinja partner attached to his head.

@

"Well, when I found them, they were sharing a bed, they were still clothed from the waist down, so there's that." She clarified. "Alright, I'll pass along the message." She said as he dashed off, not even sure if he caught the tail end of her sentence. "Why do I even bother... You two, I want you helping me get the message along to the other teachers, just tell them I enlisted you to pass along the message and they'll get the students moving." Althaia commanded. "Understood. We'll head to the cafeteria and tell the staff in there." Rune suggested. "That's fine." She agreed, motioning for Rune and Synthia to get going.

Althaia used Sunny Day to send a flare up to the roof to gather everyone's attention. "ALRIGHT EVERYONE LISTEN UP! It's time to head back to your dorms and remain there until further notice. The only acceptable location for you to be outside of your dorms once everyone has finished traveling will be the restrooms and that is it. And keep in mind that without power, we have no running water, so conserve it. Use hand sanitizer rather than washing your hands, etcetera etcetera." She explained. "Now, I want everyone to return to their dorms in an orderly fashion. If you have candles or any type of attack that will illuminate your rooms, feel free to use them, and while on your way to your dorms, if you can help out your fellow students and illuminate their rooms if they are unable to themselves, do that. Now, return to your dorms." She commanded.

Rune and Synthia walked to the cafeteria and gym and relayed the messages to the teachers in there, then returned to their dorm. "So, back to square one, eh?" Rune said with a chuckle.

Charlotte

Charlotte watched Jon fly out of the common room. The usually hyperactive teacher had managed to keep herself still and watch everything that happened in the room. She heard Nik speak and decided to tell Jon that everything was fine.

@@SleeplessSketch

"Hey Jonny boy. Nik is back in the common room so you don't have to worry about finding him."Charlotte had caught up to Jon and was now telling him about Nik.

(edited)

@@Suitaloo,

Jonathan

"What's he talking about? Aren't condoms, like, for... What's a condom? And aren't eggs created with DNA blasters and a spherical protein barrier? Specific calibrations? Red and blue lasers?" Synthia looked so confused at this moment. "That IS how they're made, right?" Somewhere, there was a gijinka so embarrassed and terrified, that he was trying to figure out how to get her out of the situation.

It was in this confusion that Synthia turned to Rune for guidance. She was so confused, she didn't hear the instructions to help the other students.

Edited by Dawnpath - Dusktrail
  • Brohoof 1

"What's he talking about? Aren't condoms, like, for... What's a condom? And aren't eggs created with DNA blasters and a spherical protein barrier? Specific calibrations? Red and blue lasers?" Synthia looked so confused at this moment. "That IS how they're made, right?" Somewhere, there was a gijinka so embarrassed and terrified, that he was trying to figure out how to get her out of the situation.

"What..." Rune deadpanned. "I'm guessing the scientists at that lab were a bit gun-shy about telling you about how babies are made." He noted. "Ok, I'll explain it in more detail later when we're in the dorm. In short, it basically involves mashing together the bits where you urinate and it's a happy fun time and then babies are made."

• Brohoof 1

"What..." Rune deadpanned. "I'm guessing the scientists at that lab were a bit gun-shy about telling you about how babies are made." He noted. "Ok, I'll explain it in more detail later when we're in the dorm. In short, it basically involves mashing together the bits where you urinate and it's a happy fun time and then babies are made."

Her mouth opened. Then closed. Then opened again, "But... wouldn't that... hurt? Like, getting punched in the groin?" She felt color flooding to her face, even as she battled to control her kill-switch response. "Wouldn't that, like... but? Then... how does that work? I- it's so..."

Her mouth opened. Then closed. Then opened again, "But... wouldn't that... hurt? Like, getting punched in the groin?" She felt color flooding to her face, even as she battled to control her kill-switch response. "Wouldn't that, like... but? Then... how does that work? I- it's so..."

"Like I said, I'll explain in more detail when we return to the dorm. But think of it like a plug and a socket in the wall. Only it feels good to put the plug in and take it back out repeatedly." Rune said, trying to avoid the topic a bit himself. He was kind of just walking the halls with her after all, and soon they would be filled with people. That would not go over well, especially if Jon overheard them. "Just suffice to say, you learn how it happens in biology."

"Like I said, I'll explain in more detail when we return to the dorm. But think of it like a plug and a socket in the wall. Only it feels good to put the plug in and take it back out repeatedly." Rune said, trying to avoid the topic a bit himself. He was kind of just walking the halls with her after all, and soon they would be filled with people. That would not go over well, especially if Jon overheard them. "Just suffice to say, you learn how it happens in biology."

"YOU learned it in Bio. This is the first I've ever heard of it." She decided not to push harder, because it was making him uncomfortable. "Let's just do what we need to do, yeah? But keep this in your memory. We're talking about this later." She felt kind of weird.

"YOU learned it in Bio. This is the first I've ever heard of it." She decided not to push harder, because it was making him uncomfortable. "Let's just do what we need to do, yeah? But keep this in your memory. We're talking about this later." She felt kind of weird.

"Alright, that's fine." Rune agreed. They had finished delivering the messages and everyone started heading towards their dorms.

Rune and Synthia returned to their dorm, with blankets and snacks and re-lit the candles. "So... Remember a couple days ago when you saw me in the bathroom? And you remember the analogy about the plug and socket earlier? It's basically a guy takes that, and puts it in the orifice that you have in the same region, and they rub together and the guy secretes a fluid out of their thing and it fertilizes an egg cell inside of the girl and then the egg cell becomes a zygote, and then proceeds to become a fetus."

Melissa, Nico and Joshu

Joshu woke up after his improptu nap and headed back to his Dorm. He grabbed his composition and started to flesh it out some more.

Nico couldn't fall asleep so he got up off the floor and walked towards his Dorm. He had made his Dark Pulse ball vanish a while ago.

Melissa was still confused about the issue with Nik but she decided to just let it be. Getting up she headed over to her Dorm and sat down on her bed.

Whitney POV

The Miltank Gijinka approaches the unlit school,

"Is this the right place..."

Her question is answered when a figure falls out of a near by window, she hears it curse,

"Bloody hell! This ain't my dorm. Bloody school, not a single bloody map. Oh hello there"

The figured had gotten up and had apparently

seen her.

"Oh, umm, hello, umm, is this the Pokemon Gijinka Academy?"

The figure starts moving towards her.

"Yes this is Giji school. My name is Dark, and I shall be your temporary tour guide"

'Dark' offers his hand,

"Ohh, umm, alright, I'll follow you"

"Excellent! Right this way miss..."

"Oh, ahh, my name is w-Whitney"

"Well Miss W-Witney this here is the front the school, and here is the door..."

After a brief but very informative, albeit random, tour, Dark opens a door saying,

"And in this room..."

His eyes grow wide as he exclaims,

@[everyone in the common room]

"WE HAVE A COMMON ROOM!"

• Brohoof 2