Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Free Mine Little Pony Minecraft mod skins of your OC

Binary Blast

I'm sorry but I just don't have the time or energy to keep this thread open, I will reopen it when I have time, I will still work on old requests on my free time and post them here, but please no new requests, thank you and sorry.

Edited by frank_da_tank99

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woo i think im first to request 

img-2132419-1-418c1505f74bf62653e752b783

just make her large size

alicorn

mare

3/4

Kay Moonlight, here you go, I kind of screwed up on the cutie mark but I hope you will forgive me,

img-2132563-2-j61emlI.png

this is what she'll look like in game

and then just upload this file to the skin section of minecraft.net as you usualy would to change your skin, while you have the mod installed and bam! the skin is also backwards compatable meaning it will still look good on a human character model, when you don't have the mod installed.

img-2132563-3-y54szwi.png

As for the rest of you I'll try to get one skin done a day. Thanks!

I feel bad but I ran out of hard drive memory and can't really do these anymore, I only did one... sorry guys I'll re-open this when i get more memory.

EDIT: I'm all good now, found a back up hardrive layin around and I'm back in buisness, although opinions would be kind of nice

I think you were looking at the wrong topic, sorry :P

Lol, yea. 'Tis fine. Actually, it might be good that I posted in that other one. I can get skins from both of you, then compare and see which I like better... :D

Lol, yea. 'Tis fine. Actually, it might be good that I posted in that other one. I can get skins from both of you, then compare and see which I like better... :D

If you read the above post it says that this shop here is closed until a hard drive upgrade is made. I will do yours tomorrow from the info here.

I just got more memory space, I can make these again yay! but I did post a pic of one I made, If anyone wants to tell me how I did it would be nice, I actually have only done a couple MineLP before, usualy I just do normal in game skin, so I'm a little out of my comfort zone shading wise, if you could tell me how I did it would be apreciated. thanks!

Hey guys, I'm really bored so if you play MineLP and want a pony skin of your OC I can make 'em, just leave a pic of your OC and include:

-Size (Normal, Foal, Large, or Princess sized)

-Race (Pony, Alicorn, Unicorn, Pegasis, I could try to do a changeling but no promises)

-Gender (Mare or Colt)

-Tail (Stub, Full, 1/4, 2/4, 3/4)

-Magic Aura Color for Unicorns (Will default to purple unless specified)

What I'm working on:

-Crimsonn

-Carlotn Banks first request

-Star Gazer588

Interesting, sure why not.

img-2132425-1-5AEFoDs.png

-Normal.

-Unicorn.

-Colt.

-1/2

:lol:

Enjoy!

example:

nJZXpNB.png

upload this skin file:

DjJUSnR.png

I'm quite happy with this one, I couldn't quite figure out how to do your mane, so I did as close as I could, some stuff just dont work in minecraft. xD

I think you were looking at the wrong topic, sorry :P

http://mlpforums.com/topic/82899-mine-little-pony-skin-shop/

Oh wow, I can't believe your on my skin shop! I really like your work and your skins are what I take inspiration from. If it's not to much to ask could I get your opinion on one of my skins?

i would like it if you could do my ocs Lightning and Diamond

Lightning: Large, Unicorn, Colt, half, http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lightning-blaze-r4082

Diamond: Foal, Unicorn, Mare, quarter, http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/diamond-breeze-r4114

Here is Lightning, I'm going to do one more, than  I'll start Diamond. I really liked the character and I think that this is some of my best work, your OC was fun to do, the mane especially.

preview:

PGLprj8.png

skin:

LJ83IBV.png

Oh wow, I can't believe your on my skin shop! I really like your work and your skins are what I take inspiration from. If it's not to much to ask could I get your opinion on one of my skins?

Thanks :) Glad to see you like my work. Yours is great too.

~Star Gazer~

Size: Normal.

Race: Pegasus.

Tail: Full tail! :D

So we meet again Star Gazer xD, so about the desktop ponies thing...I never got it to work right, sorry. but to make up for it here is your pony skin.

Preview:

dQfpXZO.png

skin file:

KjFUb8Z.png

Thanks :) Glad to see you like my work. Yours is great too.

Thank you! So I just clicked your topic and noticed it was only posted yesterday, but I swear I've seen that skin in your first post somewhere before. Did you post it anywhere else?

Thanks so much for the skin! And... You're the Desktop Ponies guy? I'm sorry, so hard for me to remember where I met people.  :derp:

I am XD it's fine, I am usualy horible with names, your OC just stood out to me, because it looked alot like Vinyl Scratch

And your second request Carlton Banks, Diamond. She was fun to do, you didn't give me an image to work off of for her cutie mark so I did my best, but if you don't like it I can change it.

preview:

J06btub.png

Skin File:

lbBywLZ.png

since you want requests i would like nepeta leijon from homestuck as a skin please

so, a ponified version of a character, from a webcomic as a skin for a mod for minecraft? xD I can try but warning I have never read homestuck in my life so yeeah.