Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does the newer Stickers Tell us what might happen soon?!?!

Sam Fisher

Well I found an Image on imgur that shocked me

I don't know if the next episode will be related with these things 

But Look At the image(I WISH I HAD A BETTER QUALITY ONE!): 

img-2181150-1-07Yk3Fx.jpg

Here is the REDDIT I FOUND IT ON: 

But Something has got to be up I mean look it is not normal it is not the power ponies but something else like what is going on  :ph34r:

Edited by Bgines

Maybe. The product releases don't always map to events in the show, although they sometimes do. It's not really possible for anyone here to know, who aren't bound by a Non-Disclosure Agreement

And even if they do, they usually end up in the show in ways that don't completely connect to the toy line. The Sunset Shimmer masquerade pony doll for instance came out far in advance of the EQG movie, but the whole masquerade bit was not in the movie and Sunset Shimmer never appeared in the show itself.

The current big fan theory is that the rainbow thread Rarity was given at the end of the Rarity takes Manehattan episode has something to do with this. Possibly it's her key to the mystery box, representing her Element of Generosity.

An add-on to that theory is that's the reason why all the episodes have these odd stingers at the end. It's to confuse the issue as to which stinger is relevant to the season arc.

But that's just a fan theory.

• Brohoof 2

The current big fan theory is that the rainbow thread Rarity was given at the end of the Rarity takes Manehattan episode has something to do with this. Possibly it's her key to the mystery box, representing her Element of Generosity. An add-on to that theory is that's the reason why all the episodes have these odd stingers at the end. It's to confuse the issue as to which stinger is relevant to the season arc. But that's just a fan theory.

But The Rainbow thread it was there I saw it!

BUT!!

OMG I THINK I FOUND IT OUT!

The mystery box, and The Thread. The stickers must lead up to what is going to happen! this leads up to a conclusion that is the mystery box going to be why they look so diffrent?!?!?!

It's quite often that the merch and toys that Hasbro make don't match up to the actual show.

In my opinion that probably won't be part of the show.

But the only way to find out is waiting.  ;)

• Brohoof 1

Thing is, they should've saved this for later. To be fair, most toy companies give information on future products months in advance, in in FiM's case it's like Hasbro's shoving spoilers in our faces :(

Especially since this feels like something that could affect the finale, and it'll be in May! :headdesk:

Rainbow Dash becomes a super saiyan after Starswirl or whoever the villain is supposed to be kills her best friend