Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning MACH: Sound Broken

Aurora Lights

"Oh,hey there guys! I'm Sentinel Drone! I know,I know,my name makes me sound like a robot,but trust me,I'm just a normal pegasus! Buuuut... I can go 145 times the speed of sound,MACH 145...sooo...yeah."a white pegasus with blue mane and tail with copper-toned highlights in them,his light red-pinkish eyes gleaming with a twinkle of deviousness in them,he slowly landed on the cloud beside him and yawned,popping his back as he stretched,he then wiped his face in the clouds and took a mouth full of the white fluff,he spit it out in hoops with his ears flattened,he coughed once.

~
He smiled and layed on his back,waiting for ponies to show up,he smiled as he rehearsed his welcome speech again,he looked around a moment before shaking his head and starting to curl up.

~
OKKK!!! my newest RP,I think I might make this another...horror? Hmmmm...ideas please?

If you wanna join,send me a link to your OC and all that good stuff X3

Link to RP: http://mlpforums.com/topic/84808-mach-sound-broken/

Edited by Aurora Lights

Well, possibly a murder mystery. All the ocs are suspects and you pm the killer. We are all put on the spot until the vary end.

If I could be part of this, let me warn you now that I'm a wolf.

• Brohoof 1

@@WhiteGuardian,

nah it's a great one.. look at the shits i've made: http://mlpforums.com/topic/84148-first-freehand-drawing/page-2

btw this can be a nice roleplay.. we have all fast pegasus here :) we can either turn this into a wonderbolts race, something like hawks or ace combat to protect equestria.. or what was the original idea?

Hey thats pretty good. A lot better than I could do on my first try. :) and whatever the rp ends up being about,my oc is pretty flexible. :D

What if we did like gladiator type deal with fight to the death kind of stuff, but in racing form. Ponies get snatched up and forced to race gladiator style, for entertainment, and if you lose there are dire consequences. And most ponies are trying to win to survive, but one pony is different and he has a true reason to win, like a he has a mare waiting for him or something. Just a thought....:)

Edited by WhiteGuardian
  • Brohoof 1

Since most of us are military, why not we rp in the Equestrian military as recruits or as whatever branch we were before hand? Just throwing it out there.

Also, am I the only one who is not a pegasus? 

@@arkman575,@@Doc. Volt, @@WhiteGuardian, @,

OK guys,I've taken thought to your requests,and I like the ideas and characters,I do think we should do a miitia type deal,but why not make it a wee bit different? Why not make it after a war,you know,everyone is home and such,and then...well,I don't want to spoil the big surprise,now do I? X3 thanks again 

@@arkman575,@@WhiteGuardian,  

No restrictions,as a matter of fact,I think it will make it more interesting for our characters to interact X3 You'll see what this "backpack" is later on,when your OC comes into contact with mine in school...btw,this is gunna be in a school for about...ehh,maybe half the time,maybe.

What like high school, college?