Cutie Mark tatoo?

risingpulsar

I wouldn't get one. But I'd be cool if you could! But again I won't get one .

I only love you platonically.

As in plate tectonics.

As in two bodies sliding against each other.

<3

-Makusu

I really want to get AJ's on my flank, and Pinkie's on my other flank, to remind me to be honest, and to make my friends smile! Only obstacle is money. (I already have six non-pony tattoos so it's no biggie for me)

I think it's important to stay close to the things important to you, and when people say "you'll regret it when you're 80" you can say "I'll be 80, my biggest problem will be remembering my own name"

Um... No thanks, I'm not a horse.

Even in an alternate universe where I was both somebody who is okay with and wants to get a tattoo and is crazy enough about MLP to do this (neither of which apply to me now at all), I wouldn't because I'm not too keen of taking off that much clothes in front of anybody. lol

• Brohoof 2

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

sig-6104.5e1fEdB.png

Kyoshi made this ^^

Come join us on

Equestria.tv on Fridays at 6 PM Eastern for our weekly movie nights!

I have seriously considered getting Rainbow Dash's cutie mark on my flank.

My oc - http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/flash-fire-r5698 pixel_dash_running_by_shearx-d4tfdq7.gif

"Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care. I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me.

Take me out, to the black. Tell my ma I ain't coming back. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me."

Lol, I actually know someone who wants RD's on her upper thigh too.

Considered one myself, but not sure of what.. Still gotta get my Dinocon/CW logo put on somewhere.. but I need money..

Hahahaha no way.  Sorry.  Just explaining that to another person.  I love MLP but that's just too far.  I have to think about my future, maybe I would get AJ's and/or RD's cutie mark somewhere if they were re-designed, recolored and somewhere else than my flank.  I have however thought about people who have gotten the tattoo however.... More power to em.  I couldn't pull it off for the life of me.

img-1287957-1-KNSzeEG.png

Support the up and coming News Team!  The more support the better!!

News Team ---> http://mlpforums.com/topic/59699-suggestion-news-team/#entry1440137

Tattoos are supposed to be representative of something that is important to you. So don't pick something that isn't that important to you because if you suddenly hate it whatever it is that the tattoo is of.

That being said, pick your favorite pony's cutie mark or just a pony in general. Idk

• Brohoof 1

Ive been planing on getting a Rainbowdash cutie mark tattoo but not on the butt... probably arm of leg.

I WILL get a MLP tattoo someday just need to find a good place to get it that doesnt cost a fortune

g4oGcEx.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_m-Ez3W5h4&index=1&list=FLLNWmj4RL7o54o2Txvsj8Ag

I've been thinking about getting one, besides I imagine my cutie mark being a steering wheel so having a steering wheel on my ass wouldn't be all that bad. Because I love driving it's something that could be permanent so maybe one day I'll get a cutie mark tattoo. 

I'm going to Vegas in less than 2 weeks and I'm leaving with one tattoo and coming home with two. My plan is to get Luna's cutie mark. Not on my ass, but on my left arm. If someone asks what it is, I'll just tell them it's the moon and night sky. I'll tell them it's not finished yet, however I'll just forget to ever have it finished.

• Brohoof 1

62G8mVr.gif
Sig by the one and only Doc Volt! Gone but not forgotten! Guess who's back!!! Luna damn it!
Your PMs are not safe! Trust no one!

I don't like tats to begin with. My fiance' promised me she would never ever get one.

I am a brony, but I'm not that big of a fan. Nope. Not for me. y'all have fun though...

Do me one favor, if we ever meet at a con...please don't gather around me and drop your drawers for a spontaneous Tattoo event.

post-1029-0-90298600-1390352331.gif