request shop Lunia's Signature/Avatar Request Shop! [Open]

Lunia

(edited)

Considering how fantastic you made the signatures look, do you think you can make an avatar for me?

Size: Standard avatar size

Pony/Vector/Oc: Trixie with Alicorn Amulet and corrupted eyes

Background: Whatever you think fits

Here you go and if their's something you don't really like, go ahead and tell me!

6hcIfMa.png

Edited by Lunia

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here you go and if their's something you don't really like, go ahead and tell me!

It's the eyes. This may be nitpicky but do you remember the corrupted Fluttershy avatar you did?  Do you think you can make Trixie's eyes like those eyes? It may be a bit of a stretch but thanks for the avatar!

It's the eyes. This may be nitpicky but do you remember the corrupted Fluttershy avatar you did?  Do you think you can make Trixie's eyes like those eyes? It may be a bit of a stretch but thanks for the avatar!

K I'll see what I could do.

Text and color/Font: We Love you Pinkie Pie! pink, any "soft" (Non-Jagged, hard font) will work, so i'll leave that up to you.

Pony/Vector/Oc/Whatever: Pinkie Pie - with a big, happy smile.

Size: 600x100

Background: The others of the Mane 6 smiling.

Extras: None.

Could you possibly due a picture of my friends OC kissing the profile picture?

Here is her reference head.attachicon.gifFlann.jpeg

Thanks!

(Magic word, please~)

So is the reference head your oc? Or is it your friends oc that you want to be kissing you profile picture? (Just a bit confused, Sorry!)

Text and color/Font: We Love you Pinkie Pie! pink, any "soft" (Non-Jagged, hard font) will work, so i'll leave that up to you.

Pony/Vector/Oc/Whatever: Pinkie Pie - with a big, happy smile.

Background: The others of the Mane 6 smiling.

Extras: None.

Okay!

Size: 184pxls

Pony/Vector/Oc: Cyber Link (Pic Below)

Background: Simple White background

Preferably looking at the viewer smiling but still standing slightly sideways (If that makes ANY sense, kind of like your avatar) 

post-7099-0-81483700-1394384589_thumb.png

Her Cutie Mark is a Computer Mouse if the pic is blurry

Okay here it is now! With the eyes. Once again if their's anything wrong with it go ahead and ask! 

MGHthbO.png

Okay here it is now! With the eyes. Once again if their's anything wrong with it go ahead and ask! 

MGHthbO.png

That is much better. Thank you for this!

Preferably looking at the viewer smiling but still standing slightly sideways (If that makes ANY sense, kind of like your avatar) 

attachicon.gifmyPony.png

Hm so how many pixels do you want it? The max a non-subscriber can go is 150x150.

Hm depends, like do you want me to make the signature from scratch or is it a image that you want me to convert to a signature size?

Well, it's from scratch, but it's already got a base formula to it.

SPmMR7e.jpg

We used to have signatures like these back in the old (Now shut down) Nsider forums, where they would basically say "I want X character for Brawl" (Super Smash Brothers Brawl being the new title at the time). They were simple in that they showed off the character, gave the name and the Title of the game (In this case, SSBU, the new Smash Brothers game to come out) and were all the same size, but varied in style. The one above is made by NES_Dude, modified by someone here that I forget. (Shout-out to that guy, btw.)

I was wondering if you could put your own spin on one of these, featuring Gengar from pokemon?

So is the reference head your oc? Or is it your friends oc that you want to be kissing you profile picture? (Just a bit confused, Sorry!)

Okay!

The reference is my friends OC, and I would like for her to be kissing the screen.

Do you know what I mean yet?~ Heh~

The reference is my friends OC, and I would like for her to be kissing the screen.

Do you know what I mean yet?~ Heh~

Yes I do and I'll see what I could do.

imma give you something easy

i dont like my sig that i found on google

Text and color/Font:The pwincess of the night

Pony/Vector/Oc/Whatever:Luna

Size:600 X100

Background: the night kinda like my current signature

Extras: on the left side i want the filly luna and on the right i want the adult luna

img-2390202-1-SPmMR7e.jpg

We used to have signatures like these back in the old (Now shut down) Nsider forums, where they would basically say "I want X character for Brawl" (Super Smash Brothers Brawl being the new title at the time). They were simple in that they showed off the character, gave the name and the Title of the game (In this case, SSBU, the new Smash Brothers game to come out) and were all the same size, but varied in style. The one above is made by NES_Dude, modified by someone here that I forget. (Shout-out to that guy, btw.)

I was wondering if you could put your own spin on one of these, featuring Gengar from pokemon?

Are you a SmashBoards member by chance?

Hey there! I'm seeing your sigs all over the forums and they are awesome! So I'm putting an order in for one :)

Text: Ontop; Vixxen, and a little smaller underneath that; Mlp forum's self proclaimed evil enchantress. Whatever colour you think suits best

Extras: Whatever you like, go wild, I'm not too creative today.

Background: Your choice, whatever you think is fitting, just make it awesome! (I'm not feeling too creative today)

On the left                                                  on the right

post-20729-0-94895700-1394435879.jpg     post-20729-0-14714400-1394435908_thumb.png

^

I

Flip so it faces inwards, please :)

Edited by Vixxen

Hm so how many pixels do you want it? The max a non-subscriber can go is 150x150.

I'm actually planning to use this as a steam avatar and I think the size you need is 184 X 184 pixles, Sorry I probably should have mentioned that :/

• 2 weeks later...

Ah. Never mind then. Thanks!

Sorry to you and everyone for me being late or taking long. Many things had to be handled so here's yours! If their's anything wrong with it go ahead and tell me!

RdJHEh5.png

attachicon.gifmyPony.png

Do you still want me to do it? I see that you already have a picture like this so just wondering.

img-2390202-1-SPmMR7e.jpg

Sorry but just one question, do you want the size to be the size of the image above, or 600x100?

Do you still want me to do it? I see that you already have a picture like this so just wondering.

Oh, Yeah, I'm still looking for a steam avatar... I understand that it might have been a little confusing with my new icon and what-not.