Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do I make a signature?

Freeze-Frame
Go to solution Solved by valete,

I'm new to this, and I'm looking around and seeing everypony with sweet and awesome signatures. And I kinda want one for myself. So can anyone teach me how to make one?

Please make it simple, because I am terrible with technology. Hell, I barely know how to use google correctly. If there is no simple way, just tell me if there are any alternatives and how to do it. I just REALLY want one.

Thank you!

• Brohoof 1

Just click on your screen name at the top right of the screen. Then click the profile option. Then when you get there, click edit profile at the top and then there should be a column options on the left and one of them should be the signature option. Hope this helps. :)

• Brohoof 1

Most signatures are made with software such as Photoshop, GIMP, Paint.NET, or something similar. They require a bit of a learning curve to use, but there are a bunch of tutorials on the internet to help you learn the software, and how to make a signature. Just search those topics, and see what you find.

However, if you don't want to or can't make one; you can always request one in a Request Shop thread here, or open up a Request thread yourself. Just check the Requests Guild and see what you find.

Hope this helped!

• Brohoof 2

Hiya Freeze-Frame, and welcome to the forums!

I just want to redirect you to a couple of helpful links that may be useful when it comes to getting and setting signatures within this community. :)

First off, here are a couple of tutorial threads if ever you want to make signatures yourself. These tutorials are not the only ones in existence, but they are beginner friendly, and they feature step-by-step procedures coupled together with screenshots to guide you.

1.) Tutorial by ~Starlight~

2.) Tutorial by Jokuc

---------------------

We also have a Requests Guild in which you may find various request shops that may feature free signatures. 

To request for a signature, just post a reply within any of the open request shop threads available that specify that they are accepting requests for signatures. Each signature maker has their own guidelines on what they want each requester to include in their request (ex. size, specific vectors to be used, other details, etc.), so don't forget to take note of those as well! 

---------------------

Now, there are other important guidelines that you might want to take note of first before making a signature yourself or even requesting for one in the Requests Guild. 

For general rules and regulations concerning the signatures used within MLPF, check out this FAQ article

Oh, and if you need a guide in setting up your signature, check out this set-up guide made by Moon Moon!
  • Brohoof 3