Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private MACH: Sound Broken

Aurora Lights

@@WhiteGuardian,

Sentinel blinked "I would enjoy the company if you don't mind."he says and smiled at him slightly,though he couldnt see it through his head gear.
~
He walked towards him and said "And about your marefriend,what is she like? I've met a couple mares but,I'm too much of a wimp to ask any out."he says with a chuckle.

Flash sat down with a small laugh and then looked thoughtful. "Well she is a pegasus. She's a wonerbolt now so she's kimd of busy a lot. She is fast and she has a nasty atttitude sometimes, but once you get past that she is pretty awesome." His face softened as he thought of his love.

@@WhiteGuardian,

Drone laughed softly "Well,I'd love to meet her,say,since I don't want you to get in trouble or anything,can I go over to your house? Mine is...lonely..."he said with a sigh at the end of his sentence,he stepped forward,forgetting his suit of highly powerful S-Class armor.

After a quick run to the the locker room, Seth, dawning an elite wolven spec op's suit, walked over to the lift to the lower hanger bay. When he arrived, Seth walked over to the nighthawk bay and strode past the marvelous craft. Arriving at his choice of fighters, Seth took a jump into the open cockpit and began pre-flight diagnostics. Half way though the list, a black beauty passed his eye. The SR90 Blackbird. It was an experimental spy aircraft for high altitude surveillance.

A spike of static came over the comm line. "Hey Seth, I took the liberty of setting you up with a bit of a recon flight. You should be seeing it soon."

Seth laughed. "I don't mind the help, but the SR90? You really pulled out all the stops. Let me finish the pre-flight and then I'll head for the strip."

Another quarter hour passed before Seth's nighthawk entered the surface lift for the runway. With a call to the mountain tower, Seth took off for where he saw the three pegasusi were headed.

'If those three are a threat to my nation, I will stop them.' Seth mentally thought.

Flash was taken aback by the question. He wondered what he should say. He shuffled his feet awkwardly and said "Uh yeah I guess so. It's somewhat far but it shouldnt take us long to get there." 'I hope Jay doesn't mind'. He thought to himself. "I'm ready when you are." he said.

Seth did some free flying while waiting for the results from the SR90. Checking his nav board, Seth viewed what looked to be a private airstrip with adjoining hangers. He turned his jet towards the target, gaining necessary altitude. When he climbed to cloud cover, he began changing the pilot over to auto-nav and began to prep for quick decent. Mentally prepping himself for the jump, he pulled the ejection cord and was flung into the air. Slashing his chair restraints, he opened his wings for a dive decent on the target.

Flash smiled as he watched Drone speeding along the runway. He rolled his shoulders and started to gather energy around him. He let Sentinel get some distance and speed before he released his power and sped off in a bolt of lightning. "Follow me." he said as he headed towards Ponyville.

Drone looked up and saw the wolf heading to the hangar "What is this dog doing now?"he asked himself before speeding up 500 mph and pulling up to loop behind him,heading strait for the black wolf,he stopped right before they made contact and he said "What are you doing you crazy wolf?!"he asked,his voice sounding a lot more mean,but he sighed "No time to talk,we will later,just...don't break any jets!"he told him before he turned around and blasted off,a super-sonic boom splitting the air as he sped right on up beside Flash.

Flash looked to his left as Drone pulled up beside him. He glanced behind him at the wolf from earlier. He looked back at drone and shrugged his shoulders. Adding more juice he sped up to about a quarter of his top speed. He hoped Sentinel could keep up.

Edited by WhiteGuardian

Drone chuckled and did the same,he just amped up his power output and he cought up instantly,he thought a moment before saying,hoping he could hear him since they were going so fast,faster than sound,"This is too much fun!"he called out,his smile on his face huge,but concealed 

@@WhiteGuardian

As the wind rushed past the winged wolf, Seth began concentrating on the exact right time to pull up and be undetected. 

@@Aurora Lights

"What are you doing you crazy wolf?!"

Seth was caught off guard at the new armored pony. He looked over to see that the pony looked rater agitated from his presence. When he finally flew away, Seth looked  towards the ground, only to realized he nearly crashed into it. With a quick pull up, he narrowly avoided the collision-

And rammed strait into a hanger. If it wasn't for his armor, he probably would be incapacitated.

"Damn... ponies..." Seth feebly said.

Flash laughed out loud. It felt so good, actually having a pony keeping up with him. He didn't yet feel the need to go faster. At this rate they would be home in a couple minutes. Soon he could see Ponyville in the distance. He dropped his energy output and slowed way down as they flew over town hall. The electricity coursing over his body sputtered and disappeared, but his momentum still carried him at a decent speed. He flared his wings out to slow himself as he flew past the train station toward the eastern edge of the forest. There it was. The ancient oak tree with the three storytreehouse.

Drone cut his boosters and he soon glided down,his steel legs braced for impact and he landed hard,the dirt around him flung up,he gulped "not the best landing..."he muttered before shaking his head,he slowly walked forward "This is your house?"he asked,motioning to the treehouse,he looked at his hoof and held it out in front of him,a longer .50 cal MG extending out past his hoof,he blinked and let the auto-cocker do it's job,cocking the huge HMG with ears as a loud clank and the barrel pushed back and went back to its original place,this meant it was ready to fire.

@@WhiteGuardian

"Umm, yes." said Flash carefully as he eyed the gun. His eyes narrowed and his expression turned serious. His mind began racing, his eyes darting to his surroundings and then back to his 'friend'. He was gaging the situation. Preparing himself for action. He started building his energy below the surface, ready to leap into action in a second.

Drone looked over his shoulder at his friend and started laughing "I'm just playin'" He says in a lugh,his MG retracting into his suit again before he slowly walks forward,again,he forgot about taking his armor off,since it seemed so natural to have it on,he tapped on the door lightly,it sounded like a loud knock.

Flash slowly relaxed but continued eyeing Drone as the gun retracted. Flash walked up to the big door and pushed. It slowly creaked open. Flash held his hoof to his lips, signaling for quiet. He silently walked through the door, leading his friend into the giant house. Making sure Drone had his armor completely stored, he closed the door behind him. It was dark in the house as no lights were on, but Flash could still see clear enough. He led Sentinel around a large circular room toward a staircase. Just then a light flicked on and Flash froze where he stood. "Flash, who is this?" a voice growled from above them.

@@WhiteGuardian@@Aurora Lights,

Seth slowly screeched off of the side of the metal hanger like a bird on a pain of glass. He felt horrible, but figured he had been in worse situations. When he finally landed on the ground, he fell to a thud. He sat there, letting his aching body rest after the impact. However, a buzz came over the comm line again. 

"Hey Seth. You told me to report any unusual flights in the area." A voice called over the line.

"Your point?" Seth commented in a grown.

"Well, I just spotted two contacts headed towards Ponyville to a tree house. Would you like me to track them?"

"Track the hell out of them" Seth growled again, taking to the skies with his wings. After another fifteen minutes, he was in visual range of the tree.

Edited by arkman575

A large green stallion stood on the third floor balcony looking down at the two ponies. Flash looked up sheepishly and said "Hey Jay. Have a good day?" "Flash what have I told you about bringing ponies here. Who is this?" he repeated his question. He was clearly very grumpy today. "Flash stood a little straighter and said "His name is Sentinel Drone. He needed a place to stay." Jay growled and said "So you brought him here?" he demanded. "Just fantastic." he muttered grumpily under his breath.

Edited by WhiteGuardian

@WhiteGuardian@Aurora Lights,

Seth was a few hundred feet out and was wanting a soft landing this time around. He still wasn't sure if these ponies were dangerous, but he owed it to the empire to at least get a good idea. He landed with a rather soft landing and tucked away his wings. He noticed his feathers were had sustained a bit of damage during the last trip. He was going to need one hell of a preening tonight. He approached the door, pulling out his DC-17 pistol. He switched it to stun, but he hoped he didn't need didn't to resort it. Reading himself for anything, Seth coshisly knocked on the door.

Jay and Flash both looked at the door. "Did you invite the whole freaking town!" Jay accused as he looked at Flash angrily. Flash looked up innocently and said I don't know who that is. Jay flapped down from the balcony and stomped toward the door. He grabbed the doorknob and turned it, throwing open the door. Standing in front of him was a freaking wolf with a gun.

@WhiteGuardian

"Look, I'v been tracking you two down all day and...I might have the wrong house..." Seth trailed off, realizing he was starring at a vary shocked colt. The wolf immediately holstered his gun and backed away slowly. "I'm vary sorry about intruding on your property man, I was just told that two pegasi were reported to have been flying around here." Seth apologized with a sheepish smile.

'Note to self: kill the tracking officer when I return to base' Seth thought.

Edited by arkman575

Jay's eyes narrowed dangerously as he looked at the wolf. At first he was surprised but now his annoyance took over. "Just what in the freaking hell do you think your doing? Who are you and why are you here?" he asked angrily. Flash peeked around his friend to see the wolf from earlier. "Uh-oh." he said. Flash had already annoyed Jay but this guy was going to totally piss him off.

Edited by WhiteGuardian

@WhiteGuardian

Seth backed up more until he was at the edge of the wooden balcony. "My name is Seth. I just came here to see if everything was ok." Seth explained. 'Well, already broke rule one of diplomatics: don't piss off the locals on day one.' he thought. He began to pant in nerviness, he never did like where these things ended when it came to ticking off a civ. 'This is Rainbow dash all over again...'

Just then, a small voice carried down from the scond floor balcony inside the house."Jay? What's going on?" A small orange filly was peeking over the railing. She had clearly just woken up. "Summer Breeze! Nothing's wrong hun, we just have a visitor. Go back to bed please." The large stallion had noticeably calmed down, seemingly at the sight of the small pony. "Okay g'night." she yawned as she turned back to her room. Then Jay turned to look coldly at the wolf, though most of his anger was gone now.