Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private MACH: Sound Broken

Aurora Lights

@@Doc. Volt

Sentinel's eyes grew huge as he sped up behind Volt and growled as he snatched the bombs out of the air,holding them tight,he knew they had timers,so he flew strait up and held the bombs close,he was SO going to kill Volt after this,he would be a pile of bloody ripped up meat!

"hahaha guys! i am having so much fun with ya! i never been so happy to stretch my wings ahah! take this!"

he opened a crate filled with bootles

"Dutch beer! the best!" he said offering a bootle to each pony

"so guys... tell me your story! you are way too awesome to waste your time on that college!"

Drone growled and snarled "I knew I hated him for something...dropping bombs on MY city like that.."he looked at the two MK52 dumb bombs and flew them back,letting them go as he hooked up above the hangar,this made the bombs slam into the hangar and into one of his jets,he did a huge loop and flew into the hangar,his MGs extended,all four of them,he yelled out,his voice scary,"HOW DARE YOU!"the two ponies heard the four machine guns get loaded with four *Clank-Clacks* and he snarled,aiming at the bomber himself "PREPARE TO DIE,VOLT"he snarled out.

@@Doc. Volt,@@WhiteGuardian,  

@@Aurora Lights,

"EHI WHAT THE FUCK DUDE! CALM DOWN! I ALREADY SAID THAT THEY ARE TRAINING BOMBS YOU IDIOT! THEY CAN'T EXPLODE! how the hell are you supposed to be still here if you shoot before thinking? and i gathered them before they hitted the ground! my Harrier! you hitted him!"

he runned after the plane

"damn it the right flap! you know how much time do i need to spend to repair it?!?"

@@Doc. Volt,

Drone kept his stance,he and his guns following his every move "about 3 months...I know how to build jets..."he states,he then turns away and looks out at the runway "You really should be more careful... I almost tore you to dog meat."he said before his MGs retracted and he unsuited,slowly sitting a good distance from Volt and took one of the beers.

Flash had gotten up preparing to act. Bbut seeing Sentinel calm down he relaxed his hackles and lowered his guard. He looked carefully from one stallion to the other. He tingled as his cutie mark drove him crazy. He tried to suppress it as he walked forward and grabbed a beer.

Edited by WhiteGuardian

"Celestia yes three damned months all alone! those vintage Harriers are rare.." he said cuddling in a weird manner the jet wing

"by the way... are we all calm down? do you want something to calm down? tea?" he then looked at the metal pony " valium?"

"bah nevermind... i am going to buy an F35b soon... still you aren't telling me your stories!"

Flash said "My story probably isn't as cool as yours. So I will go last." He satdown and looked expectantly at the other two ponies waiting for one of them to start. He was very curious. He felt extremely normal compared to these two. He took a sip of his beer and smiled.

"bah nothing special here... i was training in the REA when the griffon war break out... i was a simply AWACS operator... nothing special... just stay onboard all day telling fellows: ìbandit pop up 56.89 vector angel, low hot inbound' and all tha stuff... then i got promoted to electronic warfare.. i got to pilot my own jet.. the eg18 growler... i had to folllow bombers and fighter keeping missiles away with ECM and jamming pods... then the surprise attack.. and the lost of my friend... i jumped out from my plane tring to free him from the cockpit.. but it was no use... he crashed on the ground,.. i let him... returning at the base i almost destroied every single electronic equipment.. both enemy and allied.. so they kicked me out with dishonor... here i am now.. drinking beer, repairing planes, and doing at the college again.. shitty life"

he said drinking half of the bootle

Seth stayed silent from the demonstration. His expression didn't change besides his eyes growing wide. If someone were to gadge how cool their reactions were, Seth's face would win.

However, his mind set was rather different. 'What the Wolven HELL was that!?! Ponies mastered exoscelital bioarmor without our knowing? I need to alert high command about this. But first, what the hell!!!'

He was not even aware of the others reactions at this point. He didn't even realis it when everypony left.

Edited by arkman575

Flash nodded thoughtfully as he listened to the pilot speak. He took another sip of his beer before saying "I'm sorry about your friend. It must have been hard. But you're here now, all you can do is make the best of it." He looked at Sentinel and said "Well what about you?"

@@arkman575,@@Doc. Volt, @@WhiteGuardian,

Drone shrugged "I was just...well..I can't remember,I have amnesia,I can't remember anything past the last 4 years." He laughed before continuing "I made this suit of mine,bought the parts and made some of them,when I bought the guns,got the licenses and installed them...I pattened it and no one can take it,no one..."he says with a look in his eyes,a little sparkle in them a moment before he looked to Flash and waited for his story. 

"let's just say that you are a freak dude"

Volt emptied his bootle and launced it in the trash can

"Nice suit by the way.. it could be a nice faraday cage with some improvement"

he added grabbing a tool box with his theeth and moving to the damaged plane

"go on i am listening"

he opened the Argon gas tank on his TIG soldering machine

Flash sighed. It looked like it was his turn. He stared into the distance thoughtfully for a minute. Then he started to speak. " Well, I was born and raised in Cloudsdale as an only child. Honestly back in flight school I was a total dork. Glasses, crooked teeth and braces and horrible acne. I got bullied all the time. Then I met a pony named Jay Hurricane. He would always stick up for me and we became friends. Anyway, he eventually moved here to Fillydelphia and shortly after I went on my own adventure. I travelled the world for the next four years. I loved helping ponies so I would always help everypony I came in contact with and then I would stay in a place for a few months. I learned many languages and and saw many wonderful places and met many wonderful different species. I had crazy adventures like saving villages from chimeras aand stuff like that. Eventually I got a letter from my friend Jay saying he was moving to Ponyville adn I decided I should come home. So I did. Then we found out that the two of us were chosen as elements of nature. There are six of us. Remeber about a year ago when a maniac opened the gate to the dark world and covered Equestria in darkness and started ruling with an army of monsters? Remember those six ponies that fought them and sent them back? That was us."

Edited by WhiteGuardian
  • Brohoof 1

@@WhiteGuardian,

Volt dropped the soldering tool on his hoof

"AH CELESTIA DAMN IT IT BURNS!!! BUCK THAT DUDE! AND YOU SAID YOUR STORY WAS NOT SPECIAL!"

Volt started talking to himself with lots of 'f' words while gathering some water

"dio santo.. porca troia! merda! fanculo!"

"sorry guys.. my old language.. shit this hurts... "

he then put some bends over the burn

Edited by Doc. Volt

Flash laughed at what Volt said and then he replied "Ehi, non ti preoccupare. Tutto è buono." He walked over to the cooler and grabbed another beer. Popping it open he tookma large gulp and came back to sit with the others. He looked at Volt smiling and chuckling.

Edited by WhiteGuardian

@@WhiteGuardian,

Volt looked at FLash with a smirk "eh.. almost there..last sentence didn't make any sense ahah!"

he then opened the freezer and took a small block of ice, he moved back in the group and sat down

"what an akward day.. i can't belive this is real... we are yuong and we are talking like old veterans! we just need a camp fire and some cuban cigars!"

he dropped back laughting

Seth, watching the light show from his vintage point, had a deep scowl across his face. Once the lights ended, he walked down to the diplomatic wind (witch was empty by this point) and talked to the instructor.

"Hey Seth, I thought you were going to help me out today. It wasn't a big deal, but still..."

" Sorry about missing out the class, but something big just came up with the empire. I'm sorry to do this to you, but I might need a few days to deal with it." Seth replied.

"Hey, if it's for the brotherhood of the wolves, I have no problem with it."

---

Seth had walked out to an open field beyond the campus radios. Once insuring he was out of sight, he slipped off his pack and removed a fur covering from his back. Pulling it off reviled his two gray wings tucked neatly together, begging for a flight. Tossing the cover in his pack, he dawned his bag and flew off in the direction of the Equestrian tundra.

Flash opened his eyes wide in surprise and then laughed. "Well thats embarrassing. I havent spoken in that language in over a year. Guess I'm a little rusty. My bad." He chuckled again as he laughed at his own epic fail. "Guess I gotta practice again." he said shaking his head. "And to think I'm a world studies professor."

@@WhiteGuardian,

"ahah no worries doc! i'll guess it's tha beer! if you tell me what you meant to say i can translate it properly! by the wa... did somepony see the wolf? we totally abbandoned him while... playing... i feel sad now..maybe he is angry...i still need to know his story.."

he walked over a small red tank and dropped its content over some wood pieces, he then lighted up the fuel with a small spark from his hoof

"i mean.. we could have list asked him if he wanted to stay with us"

"Haha, I was trying to say dont worry about it, everything is good. And I also noticed a distinct lack of wolf. I wonder what happened to him. Fetch. Oh well, we'll meet up with him later. I gotta head home soon. My marefriend will chew me out if I'm late." He grinned sheepishly as he mentioned his mare.

@@WhiteGuardian,

"AHa ah! i see! bu the way it is "non ti preoccupare, è tutto ok" or "va tutto bene".. my marefriend.. sigh she left him when i joined the REA.. she were a beautifull white bat pony.. sigh"

Volt looked at the sky with malincony

"bah past is past.. and it is so bucking late... i don't know you guys but i need some rest.. if you want to have a chat.. i will be always there!"

(ooc goodnight everypony! i go to sleep!)

After flying for roughly half an hour, Seth had arrived at his destination: a small shack in the middle of a snow-covered forest. He smiled as he waled towards it. 'Just like home.' The wolf opened the door, to find a flight of stairs leading down towards a steel door. Coming to the door, he tipped in a code in the panel and watched as the door swung open. Inside the bunker was a large warehouse built into the side of the mountains. 'Ready for anything. Yep, just like home.' Seth commented. He noticed other wolves making their rounds around the facility. Most carried DC-15A rifles, while some welded DC-17 shotguns. Seth admired the view of the hidden base and made his way to the command office to speak to the base-alpha. Once arriving, Seth was greeted by a salute from a tan and grew alpha wolf. Seth gave a salute in return.

"Sir, we weren't expecting you. Anything that my men and I can do for you?"

"Look, I'm going to make this quick. I need your men to track all the flights in and out of my city. Give me reports on everything that exceeds the usual rates." Seth said, truing towards the door. "Oh, and I'll need a pair of wings." He finished, stepping out the door.

Edited by arkman575

@@WhiteGuardian,@@Doc. Volt, @@arkman575,

Drone shook his head and made his suit cover his body,he picked up the welder and started repairing the harrier,he stopped for a moment and moved in a more awkward position to weld it back together,he made sure the wiring was still in tact,he yawned softly and continued to weld,like he said,he knew how to build them,he stopped and looked at the welder a minute.

Flash watched as Volt went to hit the hay and Drone began fixing the plane. He said "Hey, I'm gonna head out. Unless of course you want me to stay, but if not I'll see you around at the college." Flash looked at Drone questioningly as he angled his body towards the hanger door.