Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private MACH: Sound Broken

Aurora Lights

@@arkman575, @@WhiteGuardian,

Volt looked at the Wolf

"yes it was.. those migs... we supposed to defend the awacs... they shooted it down... my wingpont tried to stop them... i had no missiles, i wasn't able to hit them with the cannon... he is dead now.. i can.. i can still see him falling down from the plane.. trying to open the canopy.. the piece of glass deep in his wing.. it was all my fault... all that electronic for nothing... they got us on the tail and shooted us down the old facionated way... that's what i get for trusting tecnology too much... alone in the sky... with our jammers...."

Flash realized he had interrupted a very private conversation. He cleared his throat in embarrassment and took a step back. "Sorry, I'll just uh...right..." he mumbled before looking at the ground and quickly turning to walk away. 'Well that was dumb.' he thought to himself.

@@WhiteGuardian,

Volt turned to Flash

"NO NO MATE! sorry!... i was just lost in my mind.... please stay.. if you don't have to go of course... sorry... i never thought i could meet somepony that maybe could have my same feelings.... it's just that i lost that war.. even if we won.. i lost.. i wasn't able to defend my country.. nor my closest friend... that's all... by the way.. let's stop this cry party.. the day already went to mares and i lost the letion! Let's go to drink something at the bar.. i'll offer!

Flash stopped and looked at the pegasus with a smile. He looked thoughtful for a moment. The truth was he really wanted to know more about this pony who had such similar powers to him. Plus his cutie mark was telling him this stallion really needed a drink and a friend, and it was driving him to help. Even after all these years, the need to help that his cutie mark caused him to have was powerful. But wait, he had a class. What should he do? He couldn't just abandon Melody to take care of the class alone. Finally he made his decision. He just hoped his assistant wouldn't be too angry with him. "Sure. Sounds good to me." he said smiling brightly.

Seth was feeling a bit or of place talking to volt about these kind of memories, as it brought up his own past.

"I...I'm sorry for bringing up your past. I didn't mean for this to go as deep as it did. About the request for the drink, I'm already late for a class I'm assisting."

Turning to the new pony, the wolf replied, "You must have been an honored individual few ponies know of our race, even fewer have seen them. I am glad the peace talks were not in vain."

@@arkman575, @@WhiteGuardian,

Volt shaked his head and his mane as to launch away every single bad memory

"nah come on... i'm late too but i don't care.. it is a rare event to meet such a beautifull company... i'm already graded too by the way.. i could be called Doctor but i hate this.. i am doing my second degree in power electronics.. but i can jump a lesson! come on! another war wont start up again because we aren't doing what we are supposed to do, am i right?"

Volt smiled happily

Flash looked at the wolf embarrassedly as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Well I don't know about honored. I just like helping out. Let's just say I did a good deed to a very good warrior. A little bit of help goes a long way. Are you sure you won't join us?" he asked.

@@arkman575,@@WhiteGuardian, @@Doc. Volt,

Sentinel kept his dark glare on Volt before he took his chance and disappeared because of the wolfy distraction,he had no business with this winged jet fighter pony,he didn't like him for some reason...but he couldn't put his hoof on it...he just seemed...like someone he didn't like,buut then again,one shouldn't judge a book by it's cover...even if you can't remember that cover...ah well,might as well TRY to apologize... "Celestia damnit...I'm late for class..."he growled and galloped off to his first class,he stared out the window a moment before sighing and asking to use the restroom,by this point the class was basically over,and he has gotten the jump start on getting the hay outta that class,he slowly walked towards the bathroom...

~
He saw a mare being harassed by two stallions...'ok,time to let off some steam on these punks'he thought before saying loudly "HEY!...step off of her..."he states,the two stallions looking to each other and scoffing before one turned to him,"what are you gonna do about it,you little shit?" he asked,taking an aggressive step towards Sentinel,he smiled slightly as his backpack hissed and let two purges of hydrolic steam off before his body was engulfed in thick metal,his lower half of his face was covered,his mouth included as he said "Stop-"the top half slid into place as his eyes blinked on a deep blue color and his voice changed to sound quite scary "-You punks..."he stated,the stallion gulped "Y-Your..." he started laughing as two .50 caliber HMGs slowly extended out of his shoulders,the stallions gasped and screamed like little fillies before running off as quick as possible,he laughed again as his shoulder machine guns retracted again and his armor went back into its "backpack" mode,he smiled kindly at the mare "ok,free to go!"he smiled,she gulped "T-Thank you!" she stated before galloping off,he looked around with a smirk and he saw Volt,Flash,and Seth all staring at him,as well as the classroom full of students that the professor had.

~
Drone's ears flattened to his head as his pupils grew huge and his smiled disappeared,'Oh crap..." he thought before turning and galloping away.

@@Aurora Lights, @@WhiteGuardian, @@arkman575,

VOlt turned to the pony and the wolf

"ok BUCK THAT DID YOU JUST WAS THAT?!?!? PONY DAMN IT!"

"EHI DUDE! are you ok? what is all that mecanical stuff?Why is a pony like you here in a college? somepony here is hiding somethin.. it can't be a coincidence that ponues, and a wolf, who fought at least one war are all here! and that armor doesn't look civilian!"

Flash's eyes narrowed as he looked at Sentinel. He turned to his class who he hadn't noticed was coming back inside. "Class dismissed for today." Turning to Sentinel he said "That's a cool science project. Is it for the upcoming science fair?" He was trying to cover for the other stallion, he just hoped he played along. If not, oh well, he was on his own. His students looked anxiously over at Sentinel for a response.

Edited by WhiteGuardian

@@Aurora Lights, @@WhiteGuardian,

"THE BUCK! WHAT SCIENCE FAIR! THAT WAS A BLODY .50 BMG!!"

he then noticed the other students

"aw shit i see what are you doing here.. ehm yes yes nice project.. self defene suit heh? i'...i'm going to do something one day yes yes ehheh"

"what the buck dude!! i mever saw a stuff like that!"

@@Doc. Volt,

Sentinel Drone blinked and stared at Volt a moment with a look that could scare a demon,he took back the look when he covered for his outburst,he smiled with a huge smile to make it ever more convincing to the students,he hoped like hell they wouldn't pry,but knew oh so badly they would... 

The professor glared slightly at Volt's little outburst, then turned to Sentinel. Flash shook his head and said lightly "Nah, you should save it for the fair. Keep it a surprise." Then he turned to his students who looked noticeably calmer. "Go on, you guys have the day off today. But next time you come in I want a ten page paper on zebra culture." He flashed his perfect smile and a few mares drooled. Then they all shook their heads and started chatting happily with each other as they walked away. Only his assistant was left. She looked at the professor shrewdly before leaving as well. The golden stallion turned to the others and said "I think we all need to get together and talk."

Edited by WhiteGuardian

@@WhiteGuardian, @@Aurora Lights, @@arkman575,

"we need to talk indeed.... my hangar is not far away.. it is safe from indiscrete ears.. we should move there... why are you all here? why there are war ponies there? what is happening here?"

Volt drawn out a little pad, clicked some buttons and reclosed it

"there is a VTOL plane behind the college waiting for us now"

@@WhiteGuardian,@@Doc. Volt

Drone blinked and sighed "...sorry bud,but I fly alone...besides...I hate jets..."he says and looks away a minute before walking towards the VTOL to follow them,he yawned and shook his head "cooooffffeeee...."he states before spreading his wings and dashing like a beam of light to the late' shop and bought him a pumpkin one,he drank it and smiled,feeling energized now,he dashed back,that was one of his talents,he could act like he was walking,but really,his hooves were inches off the ground and thus,made it to where he could go super fast close to the ground.

@@Aurora Lights,

"what's wrong with that bloody pony??? he doesn't even know where is my hangar! oh gimme a break! this is officially the most weird day in my life"

he said looking at the vtol drone landing

"come on jumo in.. or are you afraid too of a metal bird?"

he said openeing the door and wearing the HUD helmet

"cyclic at 35% collective"

The professer's eyes widened as he watched Drone disappear and reapper again. Then Flash grinned wickedly and turning to Volt he said "You take the plane. Ill meet you there. In fact I'll race you. Just tell me where it is." Flash couldn't wait to hear the stories behind these strange characters. And also to share his own. But he was also somewhat nervous. Who was Sentinel and why was he carrying around fully customized s-class battle armor. "Heck I will even give you a head start." Then, realizing he was being rather cocky, he blushed slightly and rubbed the back of his neck.

@@WhiteGuardian,

"oh buck that! i can fly too by my own! i called the plane for the wolf! i just politely asked you to come with me.. bah buck that.. it has automatic inetial control... return to base dude" he said at the computer

"so... you wanna race eh? good i have a special bag too"

he pushed a small button over  his school bag and from it two small tesla coils exited from both side

"ionic propulsion.. never heard of it eh?"

@@WhiteGuardian,@@Doc. Volt,  

Sentinel snickered "Count me in,I'll race too."he said,his armor surrounding his body and his voice changing because of the sensor.
~
He spread the steel wings that covered his,his hooves then had thrust forcing him up into the air,four small rockets roaring as his steel body lifted into the air "You said a head start? Good bye!"he said as he shot strait up into the air and got level,he was flying flat as he put the boosters on full throttle and he instantly broke the sound barrier,he then accelerated way past sound,in his wake,glass shook violently,he was nearing the hangar so fast...

@@Aurora Lights,

"fuck that! tower respond! we have a crazy pony above the sky.. susped the traffic.. i will light this shattered sky up!"

he said before taking off, doing a slow turn in the air, he then located the hanger on his hud, then a lighting with clear sky hitted him, turning with his new direction, mach 1 is not a problem with electricty, behind him a long streamer while he was traveling in the sky

"bam!" he sai heavily landing on the opening roof

"i am sure that mobiles and radios wont work for a while now eheh"

Flash only grinned wider. Finally someone to push his limits. Not even Rainbow's sonic rainboom could touch him when they raced. Here were some ponies who could give him a challenge. He turned to Volt and said "So you wanna see my power? Here it is!" He dropped into a crouch. But this time he didn't spend any time building his energy. He just let it rip out of him all at once. He launched into the sky fully encased in crackling lightning. He pushed harder and harder making himself go faster. He could see Sentinel ahead of him. He was slowly coming up nehind him.

Sentinel smiled as he was standing in front of the aircraft that Volt had,he then said "too slow bud,try MACH 5 and maybe you can try to keep up,but then again,I didn't use MY wing power,that was all rocket." he states cockily before he starts walking around his hangar,his mechanical suit making awesome clanking sounds and hydrolic blow-off noises ever so often when he took steps.

"looks like we are fast eh! but lets see your bombing ability!"

VOlt said pointing his hoof to a rail filled with training mk52 free fall bombs

"now we have fun ahah!"

he said grabbing two of them, he gathered another lighting and flow toward the city, he made an hard turn near a building, gathered heightw, dropped the bomb, he then procede ahed, dropped the other, and then he came back to take the one faling moments before the impact, also with the second

"ugggg so fun!"

Flash watched with amazement at these awesome ponies. He couldn't believe their skills and power and speed. He waited for Volt to come back holding the bombs before he said "Give me a way to test my powers." He was barely containing his excitement as he stood trembling with happiness.