Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

In the Past couple months i have been working heavily on some of my ultimate favorite characters from the mlp fim show- Luna and Derpy among others i have yet to post here. most of them are digital work with the exceptiion of one, wich has made me the most proud. Luna in pencil. Enjoy!

post-24060-0-88759200-1390598518_thumb.png

post-24060-0-19236600-1390598535_thumb.png

post-24060-0-64655200-1390598550_thumb.png

post-24060-0-18990100-1390598555_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 13

Glad to have you back Wandering Spirit, or should I say, Storm Rider!  Can't wait to see more of your artwork, and thanks for sharing these with us, both the new and old; they all look lovely!  :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

Glad to have you back Wandering Spirit, or should I say, Storm Rider!  Can't wait to see more of your artwork, and thanks for sharing these with us, both the new and old; they all look lovely!  :muffins:

thank you sooo much batty, im excited to come back- i miss it all! i hope i can share more soon

Wow very nice artwork indeed :)

thank you so much! i had alot of fun with them! ive also been doing alot of ponies oc's and stuff because i get sick of doing the same ponies all the time. lol as you can see there is much lunas and little of all else

• Brohoof 1

thank you sooo much batty, im excited to come back- i miss it all! i hope i can share more soon

thank you so much! i had alot of fun with them! ive also been doing alot of ponies oc's and stuff because i get sick of doing the same ponies all the time. lol as you can see there is much lunas and little of all else

Do you do any commissions ? if so are they free or paid? I really love your style :) 

• Brohoof 1

at this moment they are freebes because i don't feel like ponies should have to pay right now. i hope i earn some money soon but it would start in the commissioning room wich has to be approved before hand by Artemis or feld0

Would I be able to put in a request? it's nothing too big ^_^

sure thing! what are you looking for? these are what i have done for others

sure thing! what are you looking for? these are what i have done for others

or even things like this:

(this is what ive done for me)

post-24060-0-09394100-1390600313.png

post-24060-0-30645600-1390600327_thumb.jpg

post-24060-0-98058900-1390600348.png

post-24060-0-35407000-1390600364_thumb.png

post-24060-0-20377700-1390601151.png

Wow they look amazing, I was just looking for something of Me and Callette ( Skylar's Partner ) 

U1lGXBO.png

What they are doing / where they are I leave up to you, I was thinking of maybe them kissing or nuzzling or just walking side by side, thats about all I have, so yeah you get free reign on it :) 

• Brohoof 1

Wow they look amazing, I was just looking for something of Me and Callette ( Skylar's Partner ) 

U1lGXBO.png

What they are doing / where they are I leave up to you, I was thinking of maybe them kissing or nuzzling or just walking side by side, thats about all I have, so yeah you get free reign on it :)

thats will be totally easy to do! i could possibly have it done sometime next week!

This is amazing! Youre super talented! Are requests free? (Sorry my ears pricked up with freebies mentioned xD)

yes at the moment they are

thats will be totally easy to do! i could possibly have it done sometime next week!

yes at the moment they are

Like I said, you get free reign , im not requesting you do this picture in your style, it's just an example of the two oc's, but yeah take all the time you need :P 

• Brohoof 1

Like I said, you get free reign , im not requesting you do this picture in your style, it's just an example of the two oc's, but yeah take all the time you need :P

i will definatly come up with something uber cute for ya!

Now that you said free requests everyone is going to come running in hehe :)  Btw thanks for the add ^_^

hahaha i just hope i dont get in trouble. im sure i wont because its free so the forums wont loose money over it. but yea- its already getting crazy!

i do do request at this time! they are free cuz i dont want to deal with money at this time. lol 

Yay!

Ya can do a drawing of my three characters dancing?

Cuz dance :P 

And if is possible, ya can do a transparent version of them? Because I wanna try using as a spray in TF2.

If isn't much of course

• Brohoof 1

I would LOVE to put in a request! Is that ok?

sure thing, what is it your looking for?!

Yay!

Ya can do a drawing of my three characters dancing?

Cuz dance :P 

And if is possible, ya can do a transparent version of them? Because I wanna try using as a spray in TF2.

If isn't much of course

i can- it may take alot more time because its more then one character and ive got other requests as well but sure thing!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...