Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Slice of Life (OOC)

Chaotix

OKAY OKAY sorry guys, teachers simultaneously decided to drown me. :U It was my turn to post, really, so I'll take the blame. /typing one now!

And Chaotix, if you're sure you can't admin, I could give it a go. :c

Edited by Easel

(Fluid Heart is a filly)

Suddenly, a bucket of ice cube was thrown out from the window. As it falls, the ice cube spreads out, falling straight to Sunrise & Electrobolt, covering them with ices. "Mymymymymymy Bad!" Fluid Heart popped out from the window looking downward, wondering if anyone is hurt, noticing Sunrise & Electrobolt covered in ice, she immediately ran downstair and approaches the two. "I'm sorry miss, did I hurt you?" She said, with her ear flopped out downward.

Um... Wasn't Electrobolt eating breakfast at a bench in the square, though? o.o

Yeah, a map would be nice :/ Kinda confusing otherwise... Eh, I say we wait for Easel or someone to give us the verdict before you edit or I type... I'm kinda confused right now...

Humm... well, I'd say cut Summer out of the post, and have the bench Electo's seated on be beneath whatever window Fluid Heart tossed the ice cubes out of. :U

Also, really sorry about the lack of map, I'll try and get some done this weekend if I have time.

Well, Summer had already posted before that she'd gone to her own home, correct?

Ah, nevermind all this, just continue in the roleplay. |D;

Edited by Easel

Also, I think we should.. slow down with the new ponies here. |D For anyone else that joins. Colt's Crossing needs more than three or four locals!

I'm thinking I might toss in another, came up with a unicorn the other day.

Edited by Easel