Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Slice of Life (OOC)

Chaotix

Itd most likely be predominantly an earth pony town, but there certainly would be pegasi and unicorns living there. Ill let people have a bit of freedom species wise.

i would like to join this with my character from another lets play that was deleted :( (equestrian civil war)

Name:zena darkspire

Species: alicorn

Appearance: see attached

Cutie Mark:thunder colud

Personality:a shy pony,but when her friends are in danger she perks up ready to defend them,

she is like the oppasite/rival of rainbow dash and is always tryin to keep up with her.

(sorry for the terrable spelling :P)

post-1405-0-26796500-1331553551_thumb.png

Mind if I join? I sorta need to improve my english. This might help. Also, I need to know more about my OC.

Name: Whiskey Barleycorn.

Species: Earth

Human Age: 21

Personality: Introverted, Very Contemplative, prefers to be alone and to distance himself away from having friends. Although getting acquaintances is fine though.

History:

Whiskey is born in a noble family who lived in Manehattan. They owned a brewery and a very well known Bar at whitetail woods. Despite the fact that alcohol wasn't really in with Equestria's market, they were able to make themselves known. This is why Whiskey's parents didn't have time for rest or fun. They were busy people trying to find "fortune". Unfortunately, however, they never did get to find it. Things turned out for the worse.

There were cast down to the lowest of the low of society. Having to fight for scraps of food in the slums of Manehattan. Whiskey's father had to work at the coal mines by day and at the streets of Manehattan by evening. His mom spent almost the entire day at the tailoring factory. Whiskey's mom was never used to such kind of work because of her very fragile body and very weak system. This had caused her death. Before her death she gave a compass to Whiskey and told him to use it when the time came. Whiskey never did get to understand what it meant. But he kept it for her nonetheless. This event never did leave the memory of his father.

After many years of struggling to get back up their hooves, they were able to make a name for themselves again. But his father was weak to carry on the family business. Still heartbroken and weak, his father died. but before he could left, he gave Whiskey a journal and had told him to experience the things that he was not able to experience when he was still a foal.

After months of contemplation he finally figured out the reason on why his parents were so busy. He finally figured out the reason what the compass and the journal was for. He Immediately sold everything they owned and used the money to travel the world. He still continues he family business through his travels. Bringing to the world their signature drink one town at a time.

Special Talent: Has very little knowledge of concucting medicinal drinks. But he can still make basic medicinal drinks such as headache remedy, herbal cough syrups and the like. He can distinguish if certain alcohols are naturally made or machine made. He has great adaptability to almost any kinds of weather since he travels often at great distances. The only person who could rival Berry punch.

Posted Image

Low Quality Recording of Whiskey's Voice: CLICK HERE

Edited by Sug-AR-kane Whiskey

I too wish to apply for this roleplay.

Information about my OC

Name: Geneva Mode

Species: Unicorn

Human Age: 7

Personality: Geneva Mode is genuinely a curious and playful young filly gifted with a deep affinity for life. Although somewhat aloof and "in her own world", to the point of seeming disinterested to some ponies, her mind has a keen edge and is very laterally inclined. Her ideas are always unorthodox, and can be either a chaotic mess, or beautifully surrealistic, depending on her state of mind. She is sometimes eerily quiet, but those who do hear her speak will be quick to notice her thick and exotic accent which often speaks of interesting things from her home, which she dearly misses. She is most comfortable in lush, humid environments.

History:

Geneva was born in one of the more tropical areas of the Fillypines in a town populated mostly by zebras. The people in the town were unique in the sense that their culture was based upon a blend of shamanic beliefs and organic science, with an all-encompassing doctrine of balance and connection to all life. During a political dispute between nations, Geneva and her family stowed away on a fishing boat to escape the conflict and ended up in Colt's Crossing where they now reside.

Special Talent

While Geneva has yet to find out who she really is, she seems to have a knack for technology. She can often be seen with a screwdriver in hoof, tinkering with her next eco-powered gadget.

Edited by Geneva Mode

Name: LightningWing

Species: Pegasus

Appearance:

post-1940-0-02157600-1331573202_thumb.jpg

432O006020161616FFC49D0020000BB96FH1E37208420000X158296D72358E1C107F3FCC004CB2

^Remade the pony, colors aren't exactly the same as the picture

Note: His mane and tail are supposed to be a dark blue-ish purple, but it's hard for me to tell colors apart, fyi. I don't know if they're wrong or not =P

He isn't too strong, although he is very athletic and a fast flier.

Cutie Mark: [none]

Personality: He is impatient even though he does a good job hiding it. He is rash and easily angered, although it does take a lot for him to rage. He is very creative but has a hard time expressing his ideas.

Backstory: Grew up in Cloudsdale but moved to Colts' Crossing when he was 7. He doesn't have many friends and doesn't talk much. People usually don't like him for some reason. Not a lot of ponies know him. (Sorry about the lack of backstory I can't think of anythin else right now :/)

Edited by LightningWing

Just so you all know, you don't need to wait to be accepted to start posting in the roleplay, I believe. This is an open rp as far as I know, so... yeah~ Also, characters should be posted in the Character Database and just linked here.

And, yay, more colts!

Edited by Easel

Sorry i havent posted much here. Everybody is free to join as they want. I dont want alicorns in this rp, short of a royal visit youd never see an alicorn in an equestrian town. The rp seems to be going exactly how i pictured it, is there anything that i need to add to it? If easel hasnt already started on one i might try my hand at a map

(... okay, I really reeeally really don't mean to be picky here, but should we set a minimum post length? I'm just finding some of the shorter replies a little hard to work off of. It doesn't have to be really high or anything, maybe like.. three sentences? It's not very hard to type that much, so... yes, no? ;w;)

Easel perked at Zena's question, turning to her with a wide grin. "I was hoping somepony'd ask that~!" She reared up into her hind legs, gesturing up at the grand effigy with her front. "This, my friends, is a statue of the very founder of Colt's Crossing himself, a magnificent stallion known as Winter Wind." she recited, as if she'd memorized the story by heart, "He explored the northern mountain ranges of Equestria during the age of the pioneers. He paved the way for other settlers, and even helped to build this town with his own hooves!" Dropping back down, she put on a serious expression, facing the group dramatically. "He was one of the strongest, bravest ponies in the history of Equestria... until the mysterious day when he disappeared on one of his ventures to the tallest peaks of the Shivering Mountains, never to be seen again by pony eyes." She held her face a moment more, then burst into another grin. "You can read the whole story in the library, if you like~ It's quite the tale!"

Finished with her story, she blinked, looking from side to side at the fruity beverages distributed among them. "Did Blue run off again? I must've missed it..." she sighed, shrugging, "Oh well, come on everypony, there's a lot more to see~" She turned, about to trot off, but stops as she noticed the additional ponies haltingly approaching their posse. "Oh cheese, there's more? I've never seen so many new ponies in just one day~" she laughed, nodding kindly at them in greeting, "Again, welcome to Colt's Crossing, my name's Easel, and we're having a little tour around the town right now. You can come along if you want, and when we're all done, I can help anypony that needs directions!" She began to trot off again, flicking her short tail. "Come on, come on! I should've been a tour pony a long time ago~" she giggled, motioning for them to follow.

i agree but its hard to tell what's what so if we used the colour code sytem it would be easier to read :P Edited by little dashie

i agree but its hard to tell what's what so if we used the colour code sytem it would be easier to read :P

(I don't think I will be able to do much right now, without problem starts to brew)

Um... Do you guys think you could use this topic to do your Out of Character-exclusive comments for now...? Just thought I'd let you know before Arylett told you, since OoC-exclusive posts are to be posted in the designated OoC topics...

Um... Do you guys think you could use this topic to do your Out of Character-exclusive comments for now...? Just thought I'd let you know before Arylett told you, since OoC-exclusive posts are to be posted in the designated OoC topics...

My bad, I thought I was posting in OoC, I'll edit it right away.

(Watch the OOC only posts, guys. O:

And Dashie, the color coding is an interesting idea, but it's usually not too hard if you look at a paragraph to decipher it. Speech is enclosed in quotes, italics are generally recognized as a character's thoughts, etc etc. I don't personally like filling my paragraphs with colors, but that's just me. )

Easel turned her head as Candle Wick came up beside her, tilting her ear his way. "Oh, I know! There's never been so many as long as I've been here... at least in a single day." she replied, shrugging, "It's nice though, if not strange. Maybe the mayor might know something about it..." She giggled at his relation of their town's hero, nodding enthusiastically, "I've read that book so many times...~ It's one of my favorite stories, really. Who doesn't love adventure tales?"

Smiling at his joke, she glanced back at the group and shrugged again. "Well, I certainly don't mind helping out. They're all nice ponies~" She stopped her trot, halting the group in front of a large, official looking building. "Okay everypony, this is Town Hall! If anypony has any official business they need to do, you should go inside and talk with Mayor Bustle." she declared, "He can help you with anything you need, and get you set up with any jobs you came here to do." She led them up the steps and into the main room of the hall, where important looking ponies were hard at work. "The mayor's office is in the back, but make sure you knock before going in~" she nodded, gesturing at a fine set of doors at the far end of the room.

(I suppose the mayor can be an NPC or something? Like, anyone can use him as long as they stay "in character" for him? I see him as sort of this pompous, grand pony, with a little monocle and all. XD Just for amusement.)

i agree but its hard to tell what's what so if we used the colour code sytem it would be easier to read :P

EDIT: I accidentally posted on wrong topic and I don't know how to delete this post.

Moved the posts.

If you guys see an exclusive OOC post, PLEASE REPORT IT instead of merely pointing it out. It'll make things a lot easier for me, that's for sure. And I'll come in and move the post to its appropriate location.