Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Living in the free world (Open world, real time, improve.)

Child Of Darkness

This is a very ambitious type of RP and that is why I will say this first.

If you want to be a Moderator for this RP, send me a PM.

(RP)http://mlpforums.com/topic/86713-living-in-the-free-world/

Any way, the setting for the RP is Equestria, everywhere in Equestria and every location on the map is open for exploration.

As the title say this is an improve RP, so their is no main goal of the RP other than for time to tick and to do what ever it is you wish.

Other information/ Rules:

• All events that can happen within the RP, big or small have to be cleared with a Moderator before being incorporated into the RP.
  • Events effect everyone and not just the person/ people that started the event.
  • Their is no PG restrictions, but if someone makes a post that makes you feel uncomfortable, please tell a member of the RP moderation team.
  • People can control up to a maximum of 3 different OC's within the RP world.
  • It works in mostly real time, but their may be the occasional jump in time.
  • People do not have to interact with every other members of the RP, but it is recommended that you do interact with some people.
  • There are no limitations on what your Character can be, I will accept almost anything from Demons to Humans and beyond.
The RP still has a few things to be worked on before the RP will start but you can still sign up now and hold a place.

(Recommend setting a follow on this in case you miss the start of the RP.)

Moderators:

• Child of Darkness
  • Kyurem
  • Fire Bomb
  • Scribblegroove
  • (To be added.)
Members: Edited by Child of Darkness

Mind if I join this? I want to test out my new OC Rag Stitch. Oh, and I'm sorry that I abandoned your last RP. 

You have been accepted into the RP. Looking forward to RPing with you again.

Can I join with Traveller and Sky? They're both in my sig.

Two things.

1. Traveller has been accepted into the RP.
  2. The link in your signature to Sky is broken, so you will have to post the link manually or I cannot accepted Sky into the RP.

May I join? It seemed like a perfect RP for an OC of mine. Which is Gentle Secret and I'll be also adding in an OC that I had not been using for a while.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/cryptical-code-r5187

And,

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/gentle-secret-r5585

If anything needs to be modified to fit this RP, just tell me.

Also what are you looking for in a moderator for this RP?

May I join? It seemed like a perfect RP for an OC of mine. Which is Gentle Secret and I'll be also adding in an OC that I had not been using for a while.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/cryptical-code-r5187

And,

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/gentle-secret-r5585

If anything needs to be modified to fit this RP, just tell me.

Also what are you looking for in a moderator for this RP?

Both OC's are fine, nothing needs to be changed.

In terms of what I am looking for in terms of Moderation, is for a mod to have a few minuets a day to answer any questions people have, and problems that occur and aid me in decision making.

If you want to be a moderator, let me know.

I've been looking for an rp like this for ages, can I join up with stardust? link is in my sig :)

I am having trouble with the link in your signature, I request that you post the direct link to your OC, or I will not be able to accept you into the RP.

May I join? If it isn't too late, then can I? I'll use Gareth (link in my sig).

You have been accepted into the RP, you may post when you wish. 

Seems like a pretty interesting RP. I'd like to join with my character Cleo.

And a question, if a character dies, can the RPer replace that character with another?

You have been accepted into the RP, and yes, if you die, you can replace your character as many times as you wish.

• Brohoof 1

Thank you for your co-operation, you have been added to the RP and you may begin posting when it suits you.

Hello. This RP is interesting to me and I wanted to try out my new human, OC. His name is Aaron and he's in the signature.

Your OC has been accepted into the RP, you may begin posting within the RP as soon as the time suits you.

[b]Name:[/b] Caramel Candy
[b]Age:[/b] 16 
[b]Gender:[/b] Girl
[b]Species:[/b] Can make Candy. Fast. Kind, god with animals.

[b]Appearance:[/b]

I can't get her picture in, so I'll describe her. She is a little more then middle long, she has light pink and dark pink mane, her hair is shaped as Celestias, she has fluttershy eyes, she has light pink eyes, she is white.

[b]Cutie Mark:[/b] Three pink/purple lollipops

[b]Personality:[/b] Kind, Loyal, kinda shy.

[b]Backstory:[/b] She wakes up in a forest, and that is the only thing she know about her background..

[b]Other:[/b] She is a princess, but she don't know it. Yet. And she starts in a forest near Canterlot.

Edited by AppleBelle