Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your favorite Pinkie Pie moments?

PartyWithPinkie

To my mind the best Pinkie moment in the whole series is one of her few sad scenes.  The one in Party of One where she thinks her friends don't love her anymore & her hair goes flat.  One of the 2 best tender moments in the whole series (The other being in Secret of My Excess where Spike and Rarity were falling to their possible death)

Funny, oh God, there are just too many to list more than a few

Pinkie's Pride Where she is trying other jobs

Feeling Pinkie Keen.  Where T finds Gummy in her bathtub, where T refuses to believe in the Pinkie Sense & Derpy drops all that crap on her head

Canterlot Wedding, scene where they are fighting the Changelings (starts where she asks the Changelings "Do me!" & ends where she is using T like a machine gun)

Baby Cakes  several, including the scene where she does the piggy dance & the one where she is trying to change diapers & ends up wearing them

@@That Special Brony, I have merged your thread with an earlier thread containing a similar discussion. The merge has also moved your discussion into 'Show Discussion' rather than 'Sugarcube Corner' (considering the discussion directly relates to Friendship is Magic, this is a more appropriate location for the thread ;) ) Please use the search function to check if a thread of a similar discussion topic already exists, just to avoid posting duplicate content :)

• 1 month later...