Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Shifted (OOC)

Arylett Charnoa

I must edit my posts at least five times right after the first time I post them. I keep having to change things because I get confused as to the timing of events.

Anyways, I'm glad to plot is starting to really pick up now. I'm seeing Artsy being thrust into a leadership role due to her contact with Princess Celestia, and that's a really neat idea. Meanwhile, Lionhart has a bit of an "Illusive Pony" thing going on, and he could end up doing anything as the story progresses. I'm very interested in seeing where this story goes.

Sidenote: Serah swears. A lot. I did not know that was going to be a part of her character when I'd originally conceived her, but, it feels right for the character to speak that way. I just want to apologize to anyone I might be offending with her speech; I've tried to mildly censor some of the stronger words.

Edited by Legendary Emerald

I'm fine with the speech, Emerald. It's a different pace than the curse-free words everyone hears in MLP:FiM. And it might bring up some cool/funny/awesome dialogue at points!

Just a note...please nobody come save me. I will be back. :)

herp too late. Don't worry i have something in mind. :D Something Silver never intended. Can i voice Discord for something he does with my character?

Edited by Silver Arrow

herp too late. Don't worry i have something in mind. :D Something Silver never intended. Can i voice Discord for something he does with my character?

Speaking of "herp too late"... my character just ran after yours to bring him back. This forum needs a face-hoof smiley.

• Brohoof 1

I don't see why not...I mean couldn't hurt anything, heh.

Summary of most of what is currently happening:

"GUYS STOP ARGUING"

"YEAH STOP ARGUING"

"WHY ARE YOU ALL ARGUING STOP IT"

"WHY CAN'T WE ALL STOP ARGUING"

"WAIT WHO'S ARGUING ANYMORE"

"I'M NOT SURE BUT THEY SHOULD STOP"

:lol:

Edited by Legendary Emerald
  • Brohoof 2

"GUYS STOP ARGUING"

"YEAH STOP ARGUING"

Pfft... This made me laugh xD

• Brohoof 1

"GUYS STOP ARGUING"

"YEAH STOP ARGUING"

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

SHould i shorten it? Its the descriptions and trying to make you feel like the character and tugging at heartstrings that made it so long. ._.

Nah. I think it's fine! I read it and understood it pretty well, You might wanna change the text colors here:

"Now i have one more thing to do before i head back out to work." Discord said. Discord began to approach them, an evil look in his eye. (If he didn't always have that anyways.) "Ever wonder about the things you can't remember before you came here? Ever been curious about the life you had before?" Now Silver was backing away, his horn began to glow when Discord suddenly put his finger to Silver's forehead. "This outa clear things up." Discord said. A searing headache burnt into Silver as Discord took his finger away.

You've got the first line in Silver's text color where it should be Discord's. Other than that, I really liked the conflict!

WOOPS. When i first did it it was black on accident so i quickly changed it to whichever colour i figured it was and i accidentally made it wrong. XD i'll fix it.

Edit: fixed the colours. Thanks for pointing that out. ;D

Edited by Silver Arrow