Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Shifted (OOC)

Arylett Charnoa

SHould i shorten it? Its the descriptions and trying to make you feel like the character and tugging at heartstrings that made it so long. ._.

Buck no! You keep that...all of that! I loved reading it!

I just wonder what Serah's got to say about all of this madness... :P

No bucking kidding. And madness is bucking right! Silver may be mentally insane by the time he is back at the inn! :3

Pfft... I'll try and think of something, then xD

Don't concern yourself with it. :) maybe Serah will finally get some words in after that wall.

Don't concern yourself with it. :) maybe Serah will finally get some words in after that wall.

Only if LE logs back in, of course... But I'm typing something out anyways :P

Only if LE logs back in, of course... But I'm typing something out anyways :P

LOL alright. :)

I just thought of something to summarize my WOT (wall of text) in description.

Cool Story Bro.

And notice, when said correctly, the abreviation WOT sounds a lot like what when said outloud. LIFEHACK.

The jolt that Dexterity had given him caught him by complete surprise. He had neither seen nor heard anyone, and yet now he was in pain, and accompanied by a unicorn in a bare and dusty room, his coat still a noticeably grayer shade.. "Aah, what was tha-NOOO! What did you do!?" He was on his hooves in a flash, his eyes searching the room frantically. "The books! What did you do to the books, my library! All gone, how!? Why!?"

He looked around in a panic now. His breath getting quicker and quicker. " I had it all...all the books i could ever want, all the knowledge of the universe! Why would you take that away from me? What did i ever do to you!?" His voice was getting louder, conveying more and more of his anger and frustration towards the Red and white unicorn.

She's with them, the new little voice in his head proclaimed. She was sent to stop you from figuring out how to use chaos to stop Discord! All these Ponies, they just dont understand you. They think he can be stopped by 'Friendship' it spat out the last word with scorn. But you know better dont you...you know that embracing the chaos is the only way to truly, stop it...So use that brain of yours. Figure out how to stop these Ponies from getting in your way...

Um, quick question... Is it possible that anyone still in the hotel could have heard SiFi yelling at Dex?

Yeah i'm essentially unconcious now.

@peacheslatestpost

Mark me terrified. And i dont trust that cake! Probably just a giant cupcake... CUPCAKES NOOOOO.

Yes. He is talking in the real world as well.

Alright, was just curious as I felt like it was time for Electrobolt to do something besides just stay in one single location all the time :P

Oh my gosh i just thought of this now.

PEACH YOU SIMPLY MUST DRAW THAT FRAME OF DISCORD, ME, YOU AND ARTSY AND THE CAKE FLOATING THERE. Such an epic image.

• Brohoof 1

Oh my gosh i just thought of this now.

PEACH YOU SIMPLY MUST DRAW THAT FRAME OF DISCORD, ME, YOU AND ARTSY AND THE CAKE FLOATING THERE. Such an epic image.

I'll do that right after the scene where Celestia appears in Artsy's room. :) And on a side note, I think my avatar matches my current personality perfectly!

Edited by PeachPalette
  • Brohoof 1

I'll do that right after the scene where Celestia appears in Artsy's room. :) And on a side note, I think my avatar matches my current personality perfectly!

Woah so much planning! Teh epicness of this roleplay right now. If it wasn't too late at night i would find that drooling rainbows picture and put it up here.

Oh gosh indeed it does. D: villainous if thats what you want to call it.

I should start finding music to go along with these posts...

Woah so much planning! Teh epicness of this roleplay right now. If it wasn't too late at night i would find that drooling rainbows picture and put it up here.

Oh gosh indeed it does. D: villainous if thats what you want to call it.

I should start finding music to go along with these posts...

Posted Image

Found it for ya :P

Oh dear Jesus. Things are getting even crazier. I just perpetuated more insanity. I'd say this is the most epic RP I've been in in ages. Oh, it's nice to be in a really serious one that's escalating to madness again! :D

By the way, about the little dragon thing Artsy summoned - remember that she has the ability to make small illusions from the things she makes up in her head.

I'd love to see a drawing of Princess Celestia/Artsy. And the one with the cake/Peach/Silver.

• Brohoof 1

Oh dear Jesus. Things are getting even crazier. I just perpetuated more insanity. I'd say this is the most epic RP I've been in in ages. Oh, it's nice to be in a really serious one that's escalating to madness again! :D

By the way, about the little dragon thing Artsy summoned - remember that she has the ability to make small illusions from the things she makes up in her head.

I'd love to see a drawing of Princess Celestia/Artsy. And the one with the cake/Peach/Silver.

This RP is like having a job that you actually love doing! I'm enjoying myself so much!

Looking forward to our show down, ;) But until then...SLEEP! Night, everypony!