Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Shifted (OOC)

Arylett Charnoa

With that, she finally turned to the blank flank. What was his name again? Or did he even say what his name was?

Ah, forgot to mention so earlier, Peach. I did say my name and it was to be said aloud:

Hello ...uh... ponies... Thanks for helping me out there. I'm sure Artsy is grateful as well. My name's Brave.

• Brohoof 1

Hahah, yeah... Your friendly neighborhood ELECTROBOLT is here!!! *shot* xP But anyways, I wanted to say I'm tempted to have Electrobolt go into a dream sequence based on a certain video game franchise as he tries to save a princess (played by Peach if you don't mind xP ) from the clutches of Discord xP At first I thought of Super Mario World, but now I'm thinking of a game from the Zelda franchise xD But yeah, I'm just babbling random ideas right now...

Hahah, yeah... Your friendly neighborhood ELECTROBOLT is here!!! *shot* xP But anyways, I wanted to say I'm tempted to have Electrobolt go into a dream sequence based on a certain video game franchise as he tries to save a princess (played by Peach if you don't mind xP ) from the clutches of Discord xP At first I thought of Super Mario World, but now I'm thinking of a game from the Zelda franchise xD But yeah, I'm just babbling random ideas right now...

I don't mind at all. Sounds like it would be fun to read. :)

Crystal Flame had finaly gotten the feeling back in his wings now. Happily flapping his wings to make sure they were in working order, his eyes followed Lionheart's actions as Lionheart slammed his hooves down on the table in anger, yelling something, then retiring in disgust to his room. He sighed. Yes, it was probably a bad idea to stand here goofing off while Discord ploted...whatever he was plotting. But controlling Discord definitely wasn't going to work. This was a DIVINE CREATURE they were talking about. One does not simply...control a god. "There were other ways that would probably make more sense, than, err, controlling a god," Crystal Flame called after Lionheart. "Wasn't it the elements of harmony that stopped him? Why don't we try that instead?"

One does not simply....... control a god

You sit just won an argument :D

• Brohoof 3

Ok, for Electrobolt's dream, I decided to go with Super Mario World. After all, it'd be simpler I would argue. Not to mention since the fire flowers allow you to shoot fireballs and the feather grants you the ability to soar into the sky, I figured they could be used to temporarily turn Electrobolt into a Unicorn (Fire Flower) and Pegasus (Feather/Cape) as long as he doesn't get hurt :P But unlike the game, he doesn't get to keep a spare power-up as a backup. But anyways, I'm not sure whether I should keep the Koopalings as the world bosses or change them too...

Ok, for Electrobolt's dream, I decided to go with Super Mario World. After all, it'd be simpler I would argue. Not to mention since the fire flowers allow you to shoot fireballs and the feather grants you the ability to soar into the sky, I figured they could be used to temporarily turn Electrobolt into a Unicorn (Fire Flower) and Pegasus (Feather/Cape) as long as he doesn't get hurt :P But unlike the game, he doesn't get to keep a spare power-up as a backup. But anyways, I'm not sure whether I should keep the Koopalings as the world bosses or change them too...

Well, if your character remembers Discord's appearance, you could say that the Koopalings are just the animal that the certain body part belonged to, and that Discord (AKA Bowser), is just the combination of all the Koopalings. So you'd have a deer, goat, snake, lion, eagle, lizard, and bat Koopa, with Discord being King Koopa.
  • Brohoof 1

Well, if your character remembers Discord's appearance, you could say that the Koopalings are just the animal that the certain body part belonged to, and that Discord (AKA Bowser), is just the combination of all the Koopalings. So you'd have a deer, goat, snake, lion, eagle, lizard, and bat Koopa, with Discord being King Koopa.

Hah, that sounds kinda interesting, but for now... I'll worry about the details next time I post :P

He said nothing. Instead, he snapped his claws together, the door she knocked on opening. Peach looked inside, instantly noticing something strange outside. Slowly her hooves took her into the room, her terror growing within her as she neared the window. She gasped, losing her words as she peered out. A purple haze swirled around outside. Random flashes of lightning cracked in the vortex. No...

"Welcome to my world, ponies. Enjoy your stay." And with that, he vished.

The sounds of Serah were now audible in the hall as she made her way back out into the main room. It was as if she was back to reality. Though the view outside was a horrible reminder that nothing was real any longer.

I'm a bit confused here. I don't exactly know what's going on here. Or is this something that will be revealed in a future post?

I'm a bit confused here. I don't exactly know what's going on here. Or is this something that will be revealed in a future post?

Basically, the whole inn was transported to his world so he could keep an eye on them. They are all now trapped inside. Nopony knows what's happening as of yet, until they decide to look out of the window. They all will obviously wonder what's going on. No worries, I will fill everypony in next post.

Edited by PeachPalette

Hahah... I just noticed something... Peach, your OC, is the "princess" of Electrobolt's dream, which is similar to Super Mario World... And in that game, the princess is known as Princess Peach... Kinda fitting, don't you think? xP

• Brohoof 1

Hahah... I just noticed something... Peach, your OC, is the "princess" of Electrobolt's dream, which is similar to Super Mario World... And in that game, the princess is known as Princess Peach... Kinda fitting, don't you think? xP

That thought hadn't entered my mind, lol. It is pretty fitting!

• Brohoof 1

Oh yeah, quick question: Do all the rooms have their own windows or are there no windows at all?

Also, holy pineapples, that large amount of text!!! Suddenly I feel as if I wrote a novel that post xD But yeah, that's just the first bit :P I'll do the next segment of the SMW dream next time Electrobolt goes to sleep

Edited by Electrobolt

I have no idea what's going on and haven't for the past 2 pages of posts XD

That happens to me when people talk a lot. Sometimes an RPer will address three people in a single posts, or try to talk to someone when someone else is already trying to talk to that person. It becomes very confusing, to the point where I'm glad my character isn't much for joining discussions. :lol:

But as far as what has been going on recently, Silver is still suffering from his wound that the wolves gave him, Artsy is drawing with her magic pencil in her inn room, Electrobolt and Serah recently woke up from dreams, Dex and Serah have just joined the ponies who haven't gone to their rooms yet, and Discord has transported us and the inn itself to a twisted landscape where nothing is as it seems.

I might have left some things out; in fact, I'm sure I have. But that should hopefully get you up to speed.

Edited by Legendary Emerald
  • Brohoof 1

Ah, thanks for the heads-up! I usually only post when I understand what's happening, so I wasn't planning on posting anytime soon :S

But now I can :)

Oh yeah, quick question: Do all the rooms have their own windows or are there no windows at all?

I presume they have windows.

Even I don't know what's going on sometimes myself, actually. :lol: But that was helpful, Legendary.