Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Shifted (OOC)

Arylett Charnoa

I... I missed out on important things, haven't I... shit. Not my fault I have to go to bed at midnight in order to be reasonably well-rested before my first class of the day.

Well, time to catch up on what I missed.

I'm probably gonna miss out on a whole bunch of things when I get back, since I have to sleep now... so heh, I guess you guys'll get your revenge. If I don't post/response for a few hours, that's why.

Well, caught up with the backlog and... I have no clue what to do now. Seriously, there's no normal way for me to explain why Serah didn't do ANYTHING during all of those events. To be honest, I feel kind of left out.

That said, I have an idea for an out-there explanation, but I won't be able to act on it until after class.

Well, caught up with the backlog and... I have no clue what to do now. Seriously, there's no normal way for me to explain why Serah didn't do ANYTHING during all of those events. To be honest, I feel kind of left out.

That said, I have an idea for an out-there explanation, but I won't be able to act on it until after class.

Too shocked to do anything maybe? I have to wait for Artsy now anyway so I wont be posting anytime soon. Looking forward to your post!

Okey dokey, I just posted. Instead of going to sleep like I was supposed to... I didn't want to wake up with a million posts though and be completely off-track. NOW I'm going to bed. Sorry to those of you who missed stuff.

Basic summary: One part of the group's still inside of the inn trying to think positively and stop the chaos with harmony. (With Brave leading off things and Arty, Crystal Flame, and Electrobolt also there.) There's also Si-Fi and Dexterity who have wandered off and Si-Fi's gone all gray and Discorded. A second part is kind of outside with Discord (who's laughing evilly and showing an image of Ponyville being engulfed in chaos with a crack in the sky), where Peach and Artsy are fighting, and Silver is unconscious. And Lionheart's just kind of standing there being all hopeless.

But yeah, Legendary. What Peach said. It seems understandable that she'd seem too shocked to do something or wouldn't want to interfere in the fight because she was focusing on Discord or didn't want to get hurt or something.

Oh and sorry for the huge drama-ladened post. I couldn't help myself. :P

• Brohoof 1

Sorry for the huge delay guys... I woke up with a terrible migrane and couldn't get out of bed. I'm hopped up on Vicodin, so if any of my posts seem out of the usual, that's why.

Lionheart isnt all hopeless anymore :P He is pulling himself togetehr

And what the deal with all the drama filled backstories is Lionheart hte only one that was just bored in the normal world :P

So, up until the end of your post, your character is talking to himself, correct? Because in my post, I established that my character wasn't sticking around to hear what you had to say. If that's what is going on, maybe you could make it more obvious in your post.

I always get very confused reading your posts because of the sentence and paragraph structure, your character's tendency to monologue for long amounts of time, and the large blocks of text.

• Brohoof 1

So, up until the end of your post, your character is talking to himself, correct? Because in my post, I established that my character wasn't sticking around to hear what you had to say. If that's what is going on, maybe you could make it more obvious in your post.

I always get very confused reading your posts because of the sentence and paragraph structure, your character's tendency to monologue for long amounts of time, and the large blocks of text.

Yea I know my structure is kinda off sometimes cause I write and think what I will write at the same moment somany times it ends up like that. You call that wall of text :o You wouldnt survive where I used to RP :P and monolougues are fun to do :P I always point out if it a though

Anyway I always write he thought when it it in his head :/ but oh well

"Why I would but as you can see-Point with his hoof at the way they came-I cannot." And it was true the position that the door once was was now gone, a vortex taking it's place. "It seems He wants us stuck here fighting. But I think I can do something else I have a certain feeling." He said as he approached silver and his horn lit. A golden transparent box appeared around Silver like a barrier. "I have this feeling that this is some sort of barrier. I believe he will be safe in there from normal magic and stuff at least until Discord steps in."

this is talking to her the moment she brough silver. The first paragraph is talking to himself and the last paragraph back to Serah

"Y'all ready for this?"

I had a lot of catching up to do in my last post. Might want to get some popcorn.

That only took me forever to read in between eating and being on Skype, haha! Good post though! XD

Sorry. Also, if what I just did was against the rules, let me know. And if it wasn't, and you want certain descriptions toned down, let me know.

What I just typed probably made Discord even more of a "Complete Monster" then he was in canon. I feel proud of myself. And horrified.

Edited by Deshi Bashara

1. My bad. Now I changed it.

2. If Artsy is reading this, I want to clarify that I'm not introducing another playable character. Misery is just there to provide commentary and background info about Discord when neccessary. Nothing more.

Edited by Deshi Bashara

My bad. Now I changed it.

EDIT: Is this part inside, or outside?

Outside.

Also, for what it's worth, I like your idea for the elements of disharmony. But I hope you have a better explanation for why Misery has "taken a liking to you". If you're going to have a god on your side, there needs to be a real reason. It's okay if your character isn't supposed to know it at the moment yet, same as with Artsy and Celestia.

I'll explain more later on. After the first fight with Discord, Misery will open up about his first meeting with Cole. That part is gonna contribute to why he's different then he was back then.

Edited by Deshi Bashara

My god! Text up the WAZOOOOOOOOOO.

So much reading and story that I don't even know what to do with Brave! If he could go out and fight, he would, but he's staying loyal to Artsy's decision to stay inside with the others, and why does it feel that everyone is just disobeying Brave? He's probably thinking "I was never really the leader, never wanted to be..."