Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Shifted (OOC)

Arylett Charnoa

Nathan, Electrobolt, and I were in the Inn's cellar.... how do we handle that?

Nevermind... I'm retarded... Peach transported us.

You were all teleported out of the inn by Peach's spell.

Now for me to ask a question: So, are our characters actually going to go through with Silver's plan? If so, it'd be good to decide on that here. Or else the element of thought is going to have his thoughts ignored. :P

Edited by Legendary Emerald

Alright, so everyone is back now, but I'm not sure how I should have Electrobolt help out... Well, not at the moment anyways... Gonna have to think about what to post for his action... At least I know everyone is back together again though

You were all teleported out of the inn by Peach's spell.

Now for me to ask a question: So, are our characters actually going to go through with Silver's plan? If so, it'd be good to decide on that here. Or else the element of thought is going to have his thoughts ignored. :P

I'd say sure, in my opinion. But remember that once an element is established, everypony gets a bit magical. Even earth ponies. :)

Before I choose to post anything... Is Trust taken, or is there an element that was taken/exists that is similar to trust?

Doesn't look like it, as nopony has claimed it in this thread yet. If it ain't claimed here or in the roleplay, it's fair game :P

Edited by Auroreita Borealis

Doesn't look like it, as nopony has claimed it in this thread yet. If it ain't claimed here or in the roleplay, it's fair game :P

Alright, because I was thinking of having Electrobolt have Trust :P In fact, I was typing out this wall of text for that xP Still typing it out, even

This roleplay basically IS walls of texts XD A lot of these posts on here take longer to type out than my homework usually does.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

i seriously have no idea what elemets may fit Lionheart :/ This may sound kinda stupid but any help :P

Maybe he could be the element of Intelligence. He seems kind of smart. Though that would overlap with thought...

I know! The element of Wit!

And yeah, let's go ahead with Silver's plan. Seems good to me.

;;Gets ready to post again finally;;

After my post, I must go to bed and I'll be gone for a lot of tommorow too. Go crazy again, you guys! (I probably won't need to post for a while anyways with what I just put.)

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough

Wait, so...according to the plan, I just derp around and fly over Discord's head going "trolololo"?

Seems good to me.

Edited by Auroreita Borealis
  • Brohoof 1

I'm sorry to see you go. :( I'll be taking you off of the list then unless you feel you can continue. (Or would like an explanation of what has happened.)

Maybe if I were to get a summary of what has happened I could try to fit myself in and come up with an explanation for Speed's disappearance. It would be easier than reading all the walls of text from page 10 and on.

I have this feeling that we should fail :P I mean Arty is unconsious make and epic Boom and then Discord being ok laughing at our pathetic attempt or am I just being too unrealistic

BTW I found the element for Lionheart though not really harmony related Discovery was the best thing I could come up with

My post was ninjad a page :P

Edited by Trixie's Apprentice Leona

I'm not sure if the RP is ending now, or if this is only the halfway point. I'd be okay with this being the ending, since it's certainly more than climactic enough from a storytelling point of view. But I've also had a lot of fun, and don't quite want to see it end.

One thing that occurred to me though is that all of our characters essentially have backup elements of harmony. How do we know they are as powerful as the real deal? I think it would be interesting if the elements were only able to check Discord's power, preventing him from merging the two worlds any further, but not undoing anything he has already done. Meaning, all of the humans would still be stuck in Equestria, and the aftereffects of Discord's attempted takeover would still have to be dealt with.

Edited by Legendary Emerald

My post was ninjad a page :P

Lol, sorry about that. You posted right as I was halfway done with my post.

Also, and I'm really sorry for getting on your case like this, but could you please use a spell-checker? You make the same spelling mistakes constantly. You spelled "thought" as "though" four times in the last post, and correctly spelled it only once.

I don't know what internet browser you are using, so maybe it doesn't have spell-check as a feature. In that case, I highly suggest you write out your posts in a dedicated word processing application first, and then copy over the text to the post box.

Wait... The roleplay cant end already!! Nooooooo! Too short!

I'm not sure if the RP is ending now, or if this is only the halfway point. I'd be okay with this being the ending, since it's certainly more than climactic enough from a storytelling point of view. But I've also had a lot of fun, and don't quite want to see it end.

One thing that occurred to me though is that all of our characters essentially have backup elements of harmony. How do we know they are as powerful as the real deal? I think it would be interesting if the elements were only able to check Discord's power, preventing him from merging the two worlds any further, but not undoing anything he has already done. Meaning, all of the humans would still be stuck in Equestria, and the aftereffects of Discord's attempted takeover would still have to be dealt with.

I highly doubt that this is the end. And I think it was already stated in this way that it isn't the end yet.

*Goes all Phoenix Wright*

TAKE THAT!:

"The new balance... the new Order... we must create the new Elements of Harmony. To temporarily... stave Discord off. It is not the solution, but a temporary remedy... to the chaos... everypony... you must rise up. Artsy... is the element of Determination. The rest of you... realize the element inside of you! Realize it... and let's defeat this monster once and for all..." .

What probably might happen is that we're just going to put Discord in some stasis, teleport him, have him flee, or some other plot device in which he he survived, so did we, but Discord will live, or at least not be a statue, for another day.

Another thing that makes me think this isn't going to end is that, at least in my opinion, not as much character-on-character dialogue/development/conflict has happened yet. So we're probably going to build on our ragtag relationship and skills so that we're more connected for the final confrontation.

• Brohoof 3

Hrmmm... I'm not sure what I can post right now... I had one thought, then another idea popped into my mind, and... I can't decide whether you should live or die which thought to go with... x_x So yeah... I'll think of something to post soon... Well, maybe...

Nah, I don't think it's ending yet,

I have this feeling that we should fail :P I mean Arty is unconsious make and epic Boom and then Discord being ok laughing at our pathetic attempt or am I just being too unrealistic BTW I found the element for Lionheart though not really harmony related Discovery was the best thing I could come up with My post was ninjad a page :P

You mean Artsy?

Edited by Narutardedscum