Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Shifted (OOC)

Arylett Charnoa

I was thinking Silver could be the Element of Strategy. Of course that may not work well, so i have an alternative, which would be Element of Mind. (Well element of mind may be a bit to all around. Element of thought maybe?)

Any suggestions in case those don't work based on my character's personality.

(1) I suppose that's correct that he's pushing it a bit for a pegasus. But I wouldn't mind if all of the characters started glowing and hovering in the air for a moment, as it signifies that they are accessing their element which happens in the series. He can also let off a small glow from the element inside of him and do some minor magic. I'd count that as the element and not his actual pegasus power.

(2) Oh and about everyone thinking that Artsy is the "chosen one," she's not. It's just that Celestia happened to meet her in the Everfree Forest. And since she was the only one Celestia had met (and remembered), she appeared to her in the form of the hologram to tell her how to defeat Discord. It was all sort of a coincidence. :P

(1) Well, if you're fine with it, then so am I. Since our elements aren't the same as the elements of harmony, I guess they don't need to work the same way. It's reasonable to assume they could have a minor offensive quality to them, which would allow even a pegasus to have an electrical type attack.

(2) That was what my character just assumed, which is reasonable for her considering she hasn't been present for about half of the events in the story, or only half-payed attention to what was going on. Serah didn't want to be put in a position of leadership, so she automatically promoted one of the ponies to leadership status in her mind.

Technically, it didn't come out of his hooves. It came from the sky. That was my fault, I should have elaborated on that. I figured that if Pegasi could make lightning come out of clouds by hopping on them, then what about summoning them somehow?

EDIT: Fixed so it makes more sense.

Edited by Deshi Bashara
  • Brohoof 1

Well, I'll go ahead and call out that I'll be the Element of Will.

And if you didn't catch my edited post above, I edited my last post to reflect that Discord dodged the kick, so that it could easily flow into the rest of the posts. Now that I learned about controlling the NPCs, which I've been avoiding for quite some time in fear of being called a godmodder.

Now to make my new post...

I'm... not sure what your character is doing at the moment. Since Discord's about to be defeated.

Neither am I, I just picked a random spot to go to when the inn vanished :

Probably should have had my char jump out, but oh well. Realizing he can't just to leave others helpless inside is character development ^^

Oh, and before everyone gets haywire, I call the element of Endurance. I was going to do Protection, but that's a bit too arbitrary.

Never mind, I'll do protection. Endurance is something that would fall under Artsy's category, it seems, since enduring and determination are closely linked.

Edited by Auroreita Borealis

Oh gosh, I hate that I disappeared. A lot of stuff seems to have been going on, and I missed it. I'm so very sorry about that, ever since I've gotten this new computer my friends have been pulling me away from this forum. I don't think I can even fit myself in here anymore.

That post I made took so long that I'm going to have to BS half my homework now X_X

Dude... did your character just fly into a miniature sun, and then flap his wings so hard that it was dispersed?

Posted Image

Seriously though. That was damn cool.

Edited by Legendary Emerald
  • Brohoof 2

Okay how many elements of harmony are we going to have here? ._."'

I bet no one would want me to be an element

I'm pretty certain that everyone in the RP gets an element. (Unless you don't want one or something)

Edited by Auroreita Borealis
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Oh gosh, I hate that I disappeared. A lot of stuff seems to have been going on, and I missed it. I'm so very sorry about that, ever since I've gotten this new computer my friends have been pulling me away from this forum. I don't think I can even fit myself in here anymore.

I'm sorry to see you go. :( I'll be taking you off of the list then unless you feel you can continue. (Or would like an explanation of what has happened.)

Okay how many elements of harmony are we going to have here? ._."'

I bet no one would want me to be an element

Everyone gets one if they want one. What Aureity said.

I won't be able to post now for a few hours as I am quite distracted and busy with something. So a bit of patience please, guys.

So confused about what's going on. LOL

I sorta know what you mean... :/ Still wonder where Nathan is though... :P

Basically, the ponies are going to defeat Discord who's made everything all wonky with his illusions by using new elements of harmony within them. Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough