Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Shifted (OOC)

Arylett Charnoa

Well, Artsy's dream is kind of a signal where we'll be going next. Though I'm kind of waiting for somebody to do something about them in the first place. I don't want to make her wake up because she wasted a lot of energy and it would seem cheap. I think next up, everyone should go further into Ponyville to find a place to rest and discuss what had just happened if you don't know what to do.

And maybe somebody should take Artsy to a doctor or something if they're really that concerned.

Well, Artsy's dream is kind of a signal where we'll be going next. Though I'm kind of waiting for somebody to do something about them in the first place. I don't want to make her wake up because she wasted a lot of energy and it would seem cheap. I think next up, everyone should go further into Ponyville to find a place to rest and discuss what had just happened if you don't know what to do.

And maybe somebody should take Artsy to a doctor or something if they're really that concerned.

Welp, looks like I'll have to do something, if I'm not getting a response from Silver soon. Let's hope my body can take it! (No sexual innuendo intended...)

I would have posted while i was actually on the computer earlier, but when i came on the forums were in chaos. I was having fun with the mods and reporting some threads that kept getting repeated. :P

Now that im on mobile im not going to write a post for it. DOH. I'll be there soon. ._.

I would have posted while i was actually on the computer earlier, but when i came on the forums were in chaos. I was having fun with the mods and reporting some threads that kept getting repeated. :P

Now that im on mobile im not going to write a post for it. DOH. I'll be there soon. ._.

I can wait. Take your time, Silver!

(edited)

Is it okay if I get some RP characters to talk in a nightmare? that's what I was thinking of posting, Arty suddenly falling asleep and dreaming about all these guys turning against him

Edited by Narutardedscum

Is it okay if I get some RP characters to talk in a nightmare? that's what I was thinking of posting, Arty suddenly falling asleep and dreaming about all these guys turning against him

If you wanna control other people's characters for your post, you'd have to get their permission for every person's char you "control" in your post.

I dunno about the others, but I'm fine with you using Crystal Flame for your dream, just don't make him do anything weird.

I've also given up posting till the forums returns to normal 0_o My crappy cpu can't handle the lag.

I say go ahead with my character, if you feel you can do him justice :P

If you wanna control other people's characters for your post, you'd have to get their permission for every person's char you "control" in your post.

I dunno about the others, but I'm fine with you using Crystal Flame for your dream, just don't make him do anything weird.

I've also given up posting till the forums returns to normal 0_o My crappy cpu can't handle the lag.

If you change the themes to IP.boards instead of MLP Forums at the bottom-left corner, everything should go to normal...

ANYWAYS... Before I decide to make my post, I'm curious as to what you all might want to have Electrobolt go through next, since in the game, there are two routes: One that leads through the ocean, and one that takes you through a ghost house... I wanna know which one might seem like a better idea for you all before I type it out xP

Also because I can't easily decide which one I might wanna do...

ANYWAYS... Before I decide to make my post, I'm curious as to what you all might want to have Electrobolt go through next, since in the game, there are two routes: One that leads through the ocean, and one that takes you through a ghost house... I wanna know which one might seem like a better idea for you all before I type it out xP

Also because I can't easily decide which one I might wanna do...

Both seem like a good route because if you went for the ocean, I could imagine you turning into a sea pony navigating around the different enemies. The ghost house is also a good choice because it has to deal a bit with fear and that can play a bit with Electrobolt's fear of whatever he is scared of. Even with both choices being good, I'd go with the ocean because in SMW tradition, water worlds go before ghost houses.

(edited)

Both seem like a good route because if you went for the ocean, I could imagine you turning into a sea pony navigating around the different enemies. The ghost house is also a good choice because it has to deal a bit with fear and that can play a bit with Electrobolt's fear of whatever he is scared of. Even with both choices being good, I'd go with the ocean because in SMW tradition, water worlds go before ghost houses.

... A sea pony...? Now, how would I be able to explain how Electrobolt would transform into yet another form...? XD But still, both good points...

Ok, I figured a way to turn Electrobolt into a (temporary) sea pony... But that's not why I'm posting right now... I'm warning you all that... ENORMOUS WALL OF TEXT WILL BE INCOMING FOR THIS PART!!!

That is all.

Ok, instead of having one enormous wall of text, I decided to split it down the middle and cut the dream sequence Wall-o-Text in half... Well, what I typed out anyways... If I left the wall of text as is, well... Yeah :P

Edited by Electrobolt

Basically, what Aureity said.

Also, I'm back again. But I won't be posting until rather later on. At the moment, I have a bit to catch up on and I'm rather tired. Artsy's unconscious anyway, so it should be okay.

Alright... For the next part, what would you guys prefer: Electrobolt emerges from the water and finds himself near the castle or would you rather he wind up finding himself at the ghost house instead? I'd like your opinion on this matter :P

Also, I could kinda see this being a fanfic of sorts xD Maybe once I get the last part with Discord done (IF we get that far...) I'd upload the 8 different dream sequences on devArt :P As I said, MAYBE I will... :P But still, ghost house or castle?

We need some action quick to energize this RP...the times where we could fill three pages of the RP in one day were all when we had something exciting going on.

Yea. I know what you're saying. What happened to the action that drove us to post like crazy and make us act like crazy fools?

Oh right. Discord took it.

Stupid Discord.....

*gets chaotic*

Aw the heck with it... I'll just bring the dream sequence to a close and go to the castle... I mean, if anything, he'd have to go to the ghost house in the third section :P But I have to think of what to post for it first... And after Electrobolt beats boss two... He'll wake up.

Or WILL he??? I'll leave that little thought in your minds as I try to think of a post

Well, there doesn't have to be action all the time. We just had some big action. Instead... let's look towards tension, and events building up and rising slowly. Like I said, I have something in mind. Artsy's dream is a hint of it.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

NO ACTION?!

**/me flips a table and walks out**

I kid. Yea. Tension is good.I'm trying to get some going on with Brave as well, with more of his inner conflict. Trying to make a conflict of him fighting with himself and Discord. Dunno if I am making it interesting/understandable/entertaining. I think I'm doing okay with up, but maybe I'm missing something, or it hasn't gotten to the more tense points. Never rush a cake unbaked, I suppose.

On a side note, I was wondering if you all had theme songs for your characters already as you were going through this RP. I think I have one, but still debating. Or maybe you just planned to make your own theme yourself with some music creating program, like Fruity Loops. I give props to those that can do that. Or maybe you think the theme is an idea left alone. Your call.

I was just wondering if you had a theme anyway, that I could get a listen to it and then critique it based on what I know and can read so far from the RP and back story. Everyone likes feedback. Makes em happy. And we could maybe have something going on with this theme song? Let me know and post your theme if you want to! I'll post mine later when I really decide.

Edited by Wolfe

Hmm... For Electrobolt's theme... I... I don't really know... It'd probably be something involving video games though... :P ANYWAYS, it's about high time I posted again in the RP and wrapped up the SMW dream once again...

Ok, so rather than just one wall of text for the castle section, it'll be split into two segments! Also, will the next post have Electrobolt waking up, or some other strange occurrence? TUNE IN NEXT TIME ON SHIFTED!!! *shot* :P Sorry, couldn't help myself...

Ima keep an eye on the RP, but I kinda stuck myself in a hole cause I can't do much until Super posts :P

Now, there's not much an unconscious mare can do. Your character can just simply leave her there, or he could take her to shelter. Or he can just sit there and wait for Speed to wake up, but I'll be waiting for some more people to post before Speed wakes up because she can't just wake up right away.