Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Shifted (OOC)

Arylett Charnoa

I'll be invoking rule QWERTY-XV65B, subsection 6A

If, however, it has been at least one day and only one person has posted before you, you may post again.

Don't want this thing to die yet...

Neither do I... But I was kinda hoping Aureity or Deshi Bashara would post too... But in a PM I sent for a different RP, Aureity said he was waiting for Deshi to post first... And the thing is, he seems to only be posting once a day, even though he didn't post the last two days o.o

Eep. It seems we're slowing down. Would you guys like for me to open the RP for new members to see if we can quicken the pace?

Also, I'll be posting soon. Sorry I haven't... have been distracted with a wide multitude of things.

• Brohoof 1

Neither do I... But I was kinda hoping Aureity or Deshi Bashara would post too... But in a PM I sent for a different RP, Aureity said he was waiting for Deshi to post first... And the thing is, he seems to only be posting once a day, even though he didn't post the last two days o.o

I'll give it one more day, and then if Deshi doesn't think of something, I'll just have my char fall asleep where he is.

Hello everypony.

I'm afraid i may have to drop out. It's becoming difficult for me to participate with my busy schedule and the rest of my time is dedicated to browsing (and patroling) the forums. I haven't had time to write long responsive posts. I don't know how we can recover from this. Maybe we can find something for my character to do for the next couple days. Because after Saturday, my schedule snaps back to normal. Still though, i'll figure out whether i will stay or not later. Until then, i would prefer if no one interacted with me for a while. If you interacted with me already, sorry i have responded.

I really don't want this RP to die out. I think all this doom-and-gloom talk is only making things worse; if we keep saying things are slowing down, that's what they are going to do. It's only been two or three days at most since the drought of posts started. It's not exactly the end of the world. And I really hope you don't have to drop-out, Silver. You've been one of the most important characters as far as plot events goes... even if your character tends to spend as much time unconscious as awake. But that's part of his charm!

• Brohoof 2

Well, seeing as how Arylett can't post or anything until one other post happens or 24 hours pass, I'll be thinking of some way to continue Electrobolt's dream moment :P Also, the nightmare bit is about to end and turn into his previous dream moments, maybe ;)

My RP buddy Strong Hooves is back on the forums now; seeing if he might be interested in this RP if we do end up taking more character submissions. I know his posts would be up to the high quality required of this RP.

My RP buddy Strong Hooves is back on the forums now; seeing if he might be interested in this RP if we do end up taking more character submissions. I know his posts would be up to the high quality required of this RP.

You noticed he returned, eh? Well, if he does decide to join, that'd be awesome! He was my best RP buddy in the past, so it'd be awesome if he DID join in!

"Ahh the one made by arylett. I remember when this was still under discussion. Could you perhaps ask Arylett if I could join it? I was wanting to join it before I left but never got to. If she says it is ok, could you ask her to pm me on how I can be introduced? I really want to do this one." ~ Strong Hooves

Straight from the pony's mouth.

• Brohoof 1

Oh yeah, I remember that he wanted to join in at first from the original Searching thread :P Hopefully Arylett will accept him :) Would certainly be a good addition IMO. Just glad to see he's still interested!

Hello everypony.

I'm afraid i may have to drop out. It's becoming difficult for me to participate with my busy schedule and the rest of my time is dedicated to browsing (and patroling) the forums. I haven't had time to write long responsive posts. I don't know how we can recover from this. Maybe we can find something for my character to do for the next couple days. Because after Saturday, my schedule snaps back to normal. Still though, i'll figure out whether i will stay or not later. Until then, i would prefer if no one interacted with me for a while. If you interacted with me already, sorry i have responded.

You don't have to drop out if your schedule goes back to normal! Everypony's been a bit overdramatic with the posts about how this is going to die, but it's still alive! That's what counts. Take your time, because your character is important to the RP.

Oh? I suppose with that, I'll open up sign-ups again. Tell him that yes, he may join.

;;Puts on Searching prefix;; Yeah, if you haven't seen yet, I changed the function of the prefixes.

Mind if I join? Pwetty Pweese? Lol

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sport-r135

Could Arylett please help me on how to be introduced into the RP if I can join?

Oh sweet I can already join yay!!! So can you help me out? Not sure what I can do to introduce myself into it without messing up the RP flow

Edited by Strong Hooves
  • Brohoof 3

http://mlpforums.com...rs/_/sport-r135

Oh sweet I can already join yay!!! So can you help me out? Not sure what I can do to introduce myself into it without messing up the RP flow

Lol, I just got done messaging you about that.

Also, I like your character profile. It will be interesting to have another human-pony who didn't arrive in Equestria at the same time as everyone else did.

... And I just remembered I still need to convert Serah's character profile to the new style. I'll get right on that.

Edit: Done.

Edited by Legendary Emerald

When I heard you were back, I literally exploded with happiness. It was really messy.

I <3 you!

• Brohoof 1

When I heard you were back, I literally exploded with happiness. It was really messy.

I <3 you!

Hahah... You're not the only one Super... I was literally ecstatic too :P When I saw his return topic, my face had this massive grin xP

Glad to know I was missed :D

Derp, I only just saw that you arrived (and would have missed it if not for EB).

WELCOME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

(I spent half an hour searching for an appropriate song, and I failed. :c)

You seem all right, but your form's a bit on the short side. Could you put more detail into the Backstory? About a paragraph's worth is all right. Then I'll accept you, and send you a detailed PM about all of the events.

I don't know Strong Hooves since I'm a newbie to the forums. Meh. *shrugs*

He was now running in this dark, empty area as he tried to find some means of escaping this madness. "There's... There's gotta be some way out of this madhouse!!!" he shouted, looking for any way to flee. Unfortunately for him, the area was filled with pure darkness no matter which way he looked or ran. Aw, what's the matter? Can't handle the cold truth? He ignored the voice as he kept running aimlessly, looking for a door to free himself. You should know, there's no escaping from me! So you might as well give up and resign yourself to your fate! He once again ignored this voice as he continued to press onward, hoping that there was an exit from this place.

INCEPTION IDEA. (Codenamed: WMGD [We Must Go Deeper])

Hey Electro, I just had a crazy idea. What if your dream intersected with mine? Where you eventually find a black door and open it to find me as a faceless human fighting Discord. Might cause some results, whether expected or not. =P Let me know!

• Brohoof 1