Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Shifted (OOC)

Arylett Charnoa

Apparently... I can't connect to the MLP Forums from my Residence Halls. I really don't know why but I just get a 404 error. Now I'm on my phone saying this, so you may see a lot less of me until I can figure out an alternative way to connect to the MLP Forums. Until then, I'll just post updates via my iPhone using 3G.

And no I'm not quitting. Just fighting a cybernetic war with servers. =3

Apparently... I can't connect to the MLP Forums from my Residence Halls. I really don't know why but I just get a 404 error. Now I'm on my phone saying this, so you may see a lot less of me until I can figure out an alternative way to connect to the MLP Forums. Until then, I'll just post updates via my iPhone using 3G.

And no I'm not quitting. Just fighting a cybernetic war with servers. =3

That's because the forums were recently under a DDoS attack. I haven't been able to access them until just now.

i would like to play, i understand though if u dont want me

Create a character in the Character Database, provide a link, and I'll look it over and tell you if you're approved or not.

That's because the forums were recently under a DDoS attack. I haven't been able to access them until just now.

Oh that's a relief, in the sense that it's not my residence hall that's screwing with me. Any word from Feld0 about updates? Improvements?

Oh that's a relief, in the sense that it's not my residence hall that's screwing with me. Any word from Feld0 about updates? Improvements?

If you can access this link from your phone... Feld0 emailed this link to me. If you can't access it, lemme know. It was basically the same deal from when I gave him the notice through email

Well, I tried two of the fixes on the Facebook post, but they just shut me down from using my Internet altogether. It did say to wait around 24 hours, and it's been 14 since the post. So I'll wait and see what happens.

Sorry guys, but for the next week I shall be gone, and unable to RP. Don't kick me out when I'm gone!

Well, considering you can go up to two weeks without being kicked out, and IIRC you posted today, you're golden :P

Sorry guys, but for the next week I shall be gone, and unable to RP. Don't kick me out when I'm gone!

I don't generally kick people who announce when they're going to be away. Only ones who are just away and don't post.

Okay guys. I think the group needs to get back together soon. With everyone fragmented, the RP's going a bit slow.

And also, some people really need to post.

well here you go

http://mlpforums.com.../drwhooves-r270

also sucks to hear about th DDos attack

hope it dosent happen again

Not Accepted.

Here's why: I only allow OCs, not canon characters like Doctor Whooves.

I don't generally kick people who announce when they're going to be away. Only ones who are just away and don't post.

Okay guys. I think the group needs to get back together soon. With everyone fragmented, the RP's going a bit slow.

And also, some people really need to post.

Yea. I'll work on a post eventually, but I know by the end of this week, I'm calling a hiatus for myself. Given that I gotta focus for the next two weeks for finals and projects, I need to try and avoid fun stuff. (Aww...) So I might make a post or two before the week is done, but when May 5th has begun, or ended, I'll be on a 2 week hiatus. Probably until May 17th.

Well if I post right now it would just be a filler, seeing as I don't have an idea of what to post that could move the RP forward. I may just wait until Legendary Emerald posts, not sure yet.

(edited)

Well if I post right now it would just be a filler, seeing as I don't have an idea of what to post that could move the RP forward. I may just wait until Legendary Emerald posts, not sure yet.

Speaking off, I should do so now. The reason I haven't been posting at all lately is that I've recently made the transition from college back to home for summer break.

Edit: Already wrote a response post to Sport, but can't post it until another person posts. I'm on a roll today; gotta make up for lost time, after all.

Edited by Legendary Emerald

(edited)

I would like to participate if I still can. the label still says searching. I'll need to build up a character first though. Just really checking if there are still spaces available.

Edit- just in case you guys still are letting people join, I went ahead and made up a character.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/olive-branch-r313

Edited by Blackcat

Meh, I would just say if you can post and it gies along, the have at it. But if it is more needed for Deshi to post first, then wait.

Argh!!! My mind is burning to know what Serahs response is!!!! I am sure it's not a nice one.

• Brohoof 1