Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Shifted (OOC)

Arylett Charnoa

Hey guys, just letting you all know I'm not gonna be able to post much in the RP until much later tonight... Typing from my phone right now, so I can still visit the forums, but yeah... I don't really make RP posts on my Android phone :/

Sorry about taking a while to post. But Peach and I have something planned out for later. Stay tuned. It'll be quickening up the story. :)

ITT?

Well yeah, if anyone could summarize what's happened so far, I'd really appreciate it!

Ouch.

Sorry to hear that!

Sending you a summary soon as well.
  • Brohoof 1

Sorry about taking a while to post. But Peach and I have something planned out for later. Stay tuned. It'll be quickening up the story. :)

Sending you a summary soon as well.

I hope Brave's little "depression" doesn't affect it too much. I don't want to be an anchor that everyone else has to pull, or something similar to that degree.

And I've been lurking, but not doing anything much else on the forums. I've got my final exams this week so by Thursday I should be "back".

welp...I've done what I can to insert myself into the story thus far. Looks like my time to wait for a bit.

Unless Aureity makes the post first, when I get to the hotel room, I'll make a post for you to actually begin to interact. I'd do it on my phone, but... I don't really do RP posts on my smartphone :P

Unless Aureity makes the post first, when I get to the hotel room, I'll make a post for you to actually begin to interact. I'd do it on my phone, but... I don't really do RP posts on my smartphone :P

Right-o. you on vacation or something?

I'm at a loss as to what to do. Strong's leaving is just so sudden. I'd rather not just pretend that his character never existed; perhaps someone (maybe even myself) could write a last post for his character, where he just excuses himself from Artsy and Serah's company and never shows up again.

I'm at a loss as to what to do. Strong's leaving is just so sudden. I'd rather not just pretend that his character never existed; perhaps someone (maybe even myself) could write a last post for his character, where he just excuses himself from Artsy and Serah's company and never shows up again.

That's probably a good idea. It would certainly help maintain flow.

You got it! Good thing I never got around to editing the first post. Time for me to go post now. ;;Cracks fingers;;

Cain frowned at the maroon pony who was walking away after making a snide comment.

He switched his attention back to the ponies who were still waiting on an answer.

He sighed, and took a huge breath.

"okaysoIwashumanbutthensomethingweirdhappenedandIwokeuphereandnowImahorseandihavewingsand

icantrememberanythingandomigodwhatthehellishappeningtomeiwanttogohomeiwantmylifeback

whyisthishappeningtome!?" He gasps for air, before throwing himself on the ground and breaking down. He attempted to muffle his sobbing so that the strangers didn't think he was crazy.

If they didn't already.

Ah, Cain? Your format seems a bit challenging to read and affects readability. One of the rules of this RP is that you use paragraphs. Please don't make so many linebreaks and try to put it into more compact paragraphs like myself and the others are doing.

You got it! Good thing I never got around to editing the first post. Time for me to go post now. ;;Cracks fingers;;

Ah, Cain? Your format seems a bit challenging to read and affects readability. One of the rules of this RP is that you use paragraphs. Please don't make so many linebreaks and try to put it into more compact paragraphs like myself and the others are doing.

Yeah okay, I was just trying to figure out how to make him sound pretty incoherent, but putting it all on one line made it spiral off across the page, so I had to break it up. Won't be doing that again. :P

Also, I find it hilarious that you haven't edited "Queen SuperTheAwesome III" from the front page yet!

I feel the same about "Trixie Helper Electrobolt" :P But anyways, good to see another post from you for this RP :P

Trixie helper Electrobolt...it's all coming back to me now! And I remember that hair-brushing avvie! XD I can never imagine you as anything else now, sorry.

• Brohoof 1

Trixie helper Electrobolt...it's all coming back to me now! And I remember that hair-brushing avvie! XD I can never imagine you as anything else now, sorry.

Hahah... I remember that as well xD I don't recall if I still have the image, or where it's buried, but... I might just relive that again in the future... Just for laughs xP