Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Shifted (OOC)

Arylett Charnoa

*is still waiting for peach and sifi. ._.*

Merp. Shifted has sort of died. Peach was so important and then she kind of disapeared.

Merp. Shifted has sort of died. Peach was so important and then she kind of disapeared.

Yeah... :/ I wonder where SiFi disappeared to mostly, though... :/ Considering he was the one character that was tied in with Peach...

(edited)

Okay. I posted. And with that, I am going into a 2 week hiatus! I need to keep on my studies and make sure I keep this darn scholarship o_o. So if at any point any character ends up in the inn again and ever wanted to see Brave, his door IS unlocked. Purposely did it to keep myself somewhat open, but still closed for my two week hiatus. I'm guessing others are going to do their finals and whatnot, but we'll see. I will probably watch what's going on, but I'll try to avoid doing that as much as I can. I'll just read up what happened when I do.

Until May 17th, See you later!

Edited by Wolfe

>.<

Stand strong and carry on-there are still two other locations being Rped right now.

I'm assuming this RP is still accepting joiners?

I'm wondering if a pony who could produce a sonic rainnuke would be considered 'OP'?

I would like to participate if I still can. the label still says searching. I'll need to build up a character first though. Just really checking if there are still spaces available.

Edit- just in case you guys still are letting people join, I went ahead and made up a character.

http://mlpforums.com...ive-branch-r313

Accepted. Sorry it took me so long.

I'm assuming this RP is still accepting joiners?

I'm wondering if a pony who could produce a sonic rainnuke would be considered 'OP'?

Yes. We are still accepting. And yes, a pony who could produce a sonic rainuke would be OP.

I'll be posting soon. I've bugged Peach to post on Skype. If we don't move a bit more within the next couple of days, I'll take a few things into my own hands and speed them up. Is that all right with you guys?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Mmmmeh I got tired of waiting and posted. If they don't get back though it will completely RUIN the role play. :U Ary, perhaps you or one of us should contact Peach and SiFi? Peach is still active on the forums, so she must just not be paying attention or ignoring it for the time being.

EDIT: And I am totally NOT hinting that I want Luna to make an appearance in the story.

Edited by Silver Arrow

Yes. We are still accepting. And yes, a pony who could produce a sonic rainuke would be OP.

I'll be posting soon. I've bugged Peach to post on Skype. If we don't move a bit more within the next couple of days, I'll take a few things into my own hands and speed them up. Is that all right with you guys?

Yeah I'm fine with that. Anything to get the RP going.
  • Brohoof 1

By all means, go right ahead. Otherwise it might take us a month to get to the gala at the rate we're moving at.

• Brohoof 1

Thanks...i'd almost given up. I'll post as soon as I'm caught up on the roleplay.

Okay. I posted. And with that, I am going into a 2 week hiatus! I need to keep on my studies and make sure I keep this darn scholarship o_o. So if at any point any character ends up in the inn again and ever wanted to see Brave, his door IS unlocked. Purposely did it to keep myself somewhat open, but still closed for my two week hiatus. I'm guessing others are going to do their finals and whatnot, but we'll see. I will probably watch what's going on, but I'll try to avoid doing that as much as I can. I'll just read up what happened when I do.

Until May 17th, See you later!

Just remembered something else before my hellish two weeks begin. If any of you ponies were going to have some Discord moment going on, you are free to use Brave in whatever you have planned. Not saying that you need to, but just giving you guys permission to do so if you so freely choose to.

Okay! Back to my studies in the dark. I'm going into the depths of hell and I don't know how I'm coming out. Until then!

*Ventures into the gates of Hell. The door shuts immediately behind him and locks.*

*Ventures into the gates of Hell. The door shuts immediately behind him and locks.*

*joins Wolfe in the gates of hell*

Finals are dreaded by all for a reason, ya know. X_x

so exactly how many ponies are still active in this roleplay? I love the premise and I'm hoping it can last a bit longer. At least until Olive is actually pertinent to the story for a lil bit XP

so exactly how many ponies are still active in this roleplay? I love the premise and I'm hoping it can last a bit longer. At least until Olive is actually pertinent to the story for a lil bit XP

Not many at this present time. I'm a bit caught up with things, so my posts are somewhat infrequent. Though they should increase with frequency soon.

Not many at this present time. I'm a bit caught up with things, so my posts are somewhat infrequent. Though they should increase with frequency soon.

Sorry to be pester-y but did you see my second post on this page, where I posted my character?

Things were all over the place yesterday because of the...um.. I don't know what happened exactly but the website was down, but yeah!

B)

Accepted.

Sorry for overlooking you.

Woo!

Hey, no probs xD

Now to begin the labourious process of reading through all 27 pages of the RP to get up to date!

Woohoo...

:(

Woo!

Hey, no probs xD

Now to begin the labourious process of reading through all 27 pages of the RP to get up to date!

Woohoo...

:(

When I disappeared forever (Even missing that Discord battle!), I asked for a summary. If you want, I bet someone could summarize it up for you!

• Brohoof 1

Guys... I can't believe I have to do this to you again... but yesterday my mom checked my phone unexpectedly while I still had this up... now I have to go silent again, probably for much longer than last time. I'm so sorry everypony... I wish I could've stayed for good, but I just can't keep hiding it from my parents. So... it breaks my heart to say this... but I have to leave. Goodbye everypony... I will miss you all...

When I disappeared forever (Even missing that Discord battle!), I asked for a summary. If you want, I bet someone could summarize it up for you!

ITT?

Well yeah, if anyone could summarize what's happened so far, I'd really appreciate it!

Guys... I can't believe I have to do this to you again... but yesterday my mom checked my phone unexpectedly while I still had this up... now I have to go silent again, probably for much longer than last time. I'm so sorry everypony... I wish I could've stayed for good, but I just can't keep hiding it from my parents. So... it breaks my heart to say this... but I have to leave. Goodbye everypony... I will miss you all...

Ouch.

Sorry to hear that!

Not again! :(

*Long string of swears*

Your parents are horrible and should feel horrible.

I don't know if you'll ever see this message, but you shouldn't let them tell you what to do with your life. Not with something like this, which is clearly anything but harmful. If I were you, I'd just keep lying to them and continuing on as usual. There's no reason to feel guilty for lying about something like that.