Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Shifted (OOC)

Arylett Charnoa

Either way, Sports not gonna be too fond about her unless she has a major attitude adjustment lol. Of course he will be respectful to her because that is how he is, but she won't be his first choice of a friend. XD

And just wait until you find out his element :P

Lol, Serah isn't interested in making friends, really. Lyra was a fluke, and I doubt Serah would even call her anything but an acquaintance.

And now you've got me wondering what your element will be. The

', perhaps? B) Edited by Legendary Emerald

Lol, Serah isn't interested in making friends, really. Lyra was a fluke, and I doubt Serah would even call her anything but an acquaintance.

And now you've got me wondering what your element will be. The

', perhaps? B)

Want me to pm you it? I also have an idea I want to share with you.

Electrobolt, sorry for not posting anything in a while. I'm just going through a really rough week, so I won't post until Thursday afternoon/evening. School has really gotten me into a bit of a jam and I need to focus a bit of time on it.

Electrobolt, sorry for not posting anything in a while. I'm just going through a really rough week, so I won't post until Thursday afternoon/evening. School has really gotten me into a bit of a jam and I need to focus a bit of time on it.

Eh, it's alright :P School can be pretty bothersome... Well, not like I'd know since I haven't had school ever since finishing high school xD But still, I'll see ya then. And take the time you need too

It's a real good thing Sport is here now, or not much would be getting posted. But with three characters all together, it makes sure that things can continue on (for that group, at least) at a nice clip.

I wish you luck on your schoolwork, Wolfe. I'm dealing with finals at the moment, so I know that feel. It's always best to focus on the more important things in life... which is why I'm writing RP posts when I have an essay due this Thursday. I never claimed to be a role-model.

I'll be posting more after my AP is over...which ain't for a while.

But I've got an excuse for that, since my character is asleep on the ground :S

I'll be posting more after my AP is over...which ain't for a while.

But I've got an excuse for that, since my character is asleep on the ground :S

Actually, asleep on two chairs set up like a makeshift bed :P

Yeah. I'm starting end of school assessments this week. No fun.

Oh and Serah, Sport is a Pegasus, not an earth pony

XD I actually meant "earth" as in the planet, but I can definitely see how that can be misconstrued. Let me just go change that... okay, fixed.

I really don't like the term "earth-pony" referring to non-pegasus/non-unicorn ponies. But I haven't thought of anything better yet, so I suppose I shouldn't complain about the canon.

Edited by Legendary Emerald

Guess who has managed to spare time again?

**Explodes into activity**

I knew I couldn't leave the whole time, because I had managed to make myself an important character now, and so now that the play in my school is over i actually come home at 3:00 FINALLY.

• Brohoof 1

Guess who has managed to spare time again?

**Explodes into activity**

I knew I couldn't leave the whole time, because I had managed to make myself an important character now, and so now that the play in my school is over i actually come home at 3:00 FINALLY.

Welcome back!

What was the play about?

Welcome back!

What was the play about?

"The Outsiders" by S.E. Hinton. I had a switch-blade as a prop and got a switch-blade comb as a joke from my fellow actors.

Now to be on topic! I hope i didn't miss anything ridiculously important around me, Peaches and the others area.

• Brohoof 1

One of the worlds greatest mysteries lol

Dang. Just how busy are you Arylett? :o

Even though I could post right now, anything I'd write would basically be filler. I think Arylett has a much better idea of what should happen in the boutique than I do. Serah is just sort of along for the ride, and has next to no interest in dressing up for the gala. But she will if she thinks it is a necessity.

(edited)

Dang. Just how busy are you Arylett? :o

You act as if just because I don't post every single day that I'm extremely busy and haven't posted in weeks.

This RP, unlike the others in this section, is not supposed to move at a fast pace. It's more slower-paced, and I like to take my time in things and not be badgered for when I'm going to type up a post and expected to type up something like all the time. I usually don't take more than two or three days.

Patience. The more I am badgered, the less likely I am to post.

(I'll be posting on later today though. Sorry for the short wait. :P)

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough

You act as if just because I don't post every single day that I'm extremely busy and haven't posted in weeks.

This RP, unlike the others in this section, is not supposed to move at a fast pace. It's more slower-paced, and I like to take my time in things and not be badgered for when I'm going to type up a post and expected to type up something like all the time. I usually don't take more than two or three days.

Patience. The more I am badgered, the less likely I am to post.

(I'll be posting on later today though. Sorry for the short wait. :P)

I did not mean to seem like I am badgering you. I am sorry for coming across that way, it is just I am so used to everything being so fast paced, my life, my school, even on here. It kind of made me a quick moving person and impatient at times, I also have a bad problem of making constant reminders. I don't do this intentionally, I'm just not quite as used to slow paces as you are. I will work on that however, sorry Arylett :(

It'll get slightly faster when my character wakes up, but I figure I should wait a while until that happens. He is exhausted, after all.

Finally, Serah meets her mortal enemy... fashion.

Funny how irony works, you said blue works well with red... Sport is blue... I'm sure you didn't meant for it to be like that, just wanted to point that out xD
  • Brohoof 1