Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Shifted (OOC)

Arylett Charnoa

I don't know Strong Hooves since I'm a newbie to the forums. Meh. *shrugs*

INCEPTION IDEA. (Codenamed: WMGD [We Must Go Deeper])

Hey Electro, I just had a crazy idea. What if your dream intersected with mine? Where you eventually find a black door and open it to find me as a faceless human fighting Discord. Might cause some results, whether expected or not. =P Let me know!

Hahah... When you went "INCEPTION IDEA"... I freaking laughed xD Sounds interesting, but what form Electrobolt would you rather see there... Human or Pony? :P Lemme know before I decide please

I feel jealous now that it's been opened again, and I can't join because I've been kicked out, well I'll still be reading the RP

Hahah... When you went "INCEPTION IDEA"... I freaking laughed xD Sounds interesting, but what form Electrobolt would you rather see there... Human or Pony? :P Lemme know before I decide please

Well, I think you can keep him as a pony if I'm correct. But if you want to change him into a human again, you can, but I feel like it would be weird because you had Discord change you from pony to human and now you're back to pony. So might as well keep with Electrobolt's tension.

You seem all right, but your form's a bit on the short side. Could you put more detail into the Backstory? About a paragraph's worth is all right. Then I'll accept you, and send you a detailed PM about all of the events.

For some reason I'm unable to edit the form. Can I just elaborate on here? Edited by Strong Hooves

For some reason I'm unable to edit the form.

The edit button is placed at the very-very bottom right hand corner of the page. It's weird like that. :)

Edit: Arylett beat me to it.

Edited by Legendary Emerald

Yeah im on a mobile and it doesn't show :( I looked and there is no edit option anywhere

Oh. Yeah, the Database is not so good on mobile.

Tell you what. PM me the modifications and I'll edit them in myself.

I've been meaning to ask this question for awhile, but kept forgetting:

Where are the mane cast? I vaguely remember it being said they were indisposed of, but don't remember for what reason. Sorry for my poor memory, lol.

I remembered this question because Artsy just asked Lyra where the place to get dress-clothes is. I can only think of one place like that in Ponyville, and I don't think it's owner is around. It'd be fun if Sweetie Belle were having to hold down the fort in her sister's absence, though. :)

Well, I think you can keep him as a pony if I'm correct. But if you want to change him into a human again, you can, but I feel like it would be weird because you had Discord change you from pony to human and now you're back to pony. So might as well keep with Electrobolt's tension.

It's done, Wolfe... I forgot to state one thing to show he was a pony at first though, but I fixed it in an edit :P

It's done, Wolfe... I forgot to state one thing to show he was a pony at first though, but I fixed it in an edit :P

Okay. I'll get onto a post as soon as I can.

(edited)

I've been meaning to ask this question for awhile, but kept forgetting:

Where are the mane cast? I vaguely remember it being said they were indisposed of, but don't remember for what reason. Sorry for my poor memory, lol.

I remembered this question because Artsy just asked Lyra where the place to get dress-clothes is. I can only think of one place like that in Ponyville, and I don't think it's owner is around. It'd be fun if Sweetie Belle were having to hold down the fort in her sister's absence, though. :)

Mane Six? Well... for now, I'll just say they went on a trip and nobody knows where they are. ;)

Sweetie Belle would be cool though.

Mind if I join? Pwetty Pweese? Lol

http://mlpforums.com...rs/_/sport-r135

Could Arylett please help me on how to be introduced into the RP if I can join?

Oh sweet I can already join yay!!! So can you help me out? Not sure what I can do to introduce myself into it without messing up the RP flow

Accepted. I'll PM you everything shortly. Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough
  • Brohoof 1

Ah forgot to mention. You probably can have anything go on in the dojo as you see fit.

Mane Six? Well... for now, I'll just say they went on a trip and nobody knows where they are. ;)

Sweetie Belle would be cool though.

Accepted. I'll PM you everything shortly.

Yay :D can't wait!!!

I'm guessing it takes a while for Arylett to post? Seeing as she is pretty busy as a moderator?

You, Wolfe, and I all posted today.

Fair enough, but still... No other posts at all? o.o And Strong hasn't made a post yet either... I wonder if he's still thinking up a way to introduce himself, or if he's currently swamped with other things right now...

I may or may not post soon. Depends how soon I shower and if I find I have enough time to post before hitting the hay. I gotta go to a mandatory important meeting tomorrow morning at 10 AM (EST) and I don't wanna be sleepy for that. I'll edit this post when I've decided.

I would have posted if Arylett had pmd me the details 'soon' like she said. I've yet to get them and I'm still waiting.

Ah, I see... Well, she may have been busy... Who knows... :/