Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Shifted (OOC)

Arylett Charnoa

I've been too lazy to edit the front page. :P

I really hate to ask seemingly "stupid" questions, but could I use a Griffon as a character?

You may only play as an earth pony, a pegasus, or a unicorn.

That's a nope.

Gee... Sure is boring aro---

Wait. People posting... frequently... Am I in the right place?

Mah boi!!! Seems like things are finally livening up around here :P

• Brohoof 1

There's more than 1 post every two days?

Oh I'm sorry. I must be in the wrong RP. 0_o

xD Um... What about you, me, and Deshi? :P We usually post right after each other, ya know?

"Hey, I think I found our way to Canterlot," he stated, as he read over the page once more, making sure he saw that right. "It says there's a hot-air balloon that travels between Ponyville and Canterlot, and the rides are free! It also says the balloon is stationed around Ponyville Park." *I wanted to go see the park anyways, so hey, win-win!* he thought to himself, now knowing where to go if they needed to go to Canterlot.

:P

Oh, and any of you have ideas of what I might have Brave do in his sleep? I originally just thought of him having a dream of just blackness and him falling throughout it. And he's probably gonna sleep for a while... And I don't know how long he's been sleeping ever since Electrobolt and the others left the inn. A few hours? I just want him to get at least 8 hours... Or if it becomes night, then until the next morning.

Time. We haz no sense of it.

Hahah... You're telling me :P

... And the RP, both OOC and normal topics, fall silent... *in Heavy's voice* NOT BEEG SURPRISE

Quick update ponimigo's. I am spending time with my girlfriend before she leaves to be a camp staff member for the rest of the summer. my updates will be slow and most likely after midnight Central Standard Time. Ciao

Just tell me when you guys want a post out of me-I'm working on a project right now, so i'll probably be pretty distracted.

And I am now fully out of my hiatus! Finals are over with and summer vacation has now started!

But... what to do with Brave and sleep...

Hmm... Good question, Wolfe... I dunno how I should have Electrobolt comment myself right now... :/

I'd say wait it out a bit until Crystal posts. You kinda put yourself in a position where you need his response before saying/doing anything yourself.

Besides. You're in freaking Disney Land. Have fun and find some bronies out there. XD

• Brohoof 1

I'd say wait it out a bit until Crystal posts. You kinda put yourself in a position where you need his response before saying/doing anything yourself.

Besides. You're in freaking Disney Land. Have fun and find some bronies out there. XD

Hahah, good point :P To both, that is... Gotta wait for Aureitas to post, but eh, I'm in Disney WORLD, not Disney LAND xD But I doubt I'll meet bronies... Got to see The Avengers at the movie theatre in Downtown Disney though xP And after that, I went straight to Disney Quest. Major fun was had there :P

*tells people to notify him when they need his post*

*is not notified*

You're lucky I checked this at all today ;)