Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Shifted (OOC)

Arylett Charnoa

Hahah, good point :P To both, that is... Gotta wait for Aureitas to post, but eh, I'm in Disney WORLD, not Disney LAND xD But I doubt I'll meet bronies... Got to see The Avengers at the movie theatre in Downtown Disney though xP And after that, I went straight to Disney Quest. Major fun was had there :P

To be honest, they both seem like the same place to me. I never figured out which is which, and I probably never will. One's in Florida, another in California. Both are Disney's.

Sorry about not posting. I've been feeling really depressed and unmotivated lately. I'll be posting once I feel a bit better.

Hmmmm...

Note to self... Throw surprise party.... for Arylett... in the back alley... of Chuck E. Cheese's... at 3PM....

Well I may not have a major role to play in this role play yet, but I hope my posts are entertaining at least. Or good enough to drive the filler until people start posting again.

I need to start posting here again. Options right now are to either meet up with another group of us ponies to inform the goings-ons, or just head straight to hotel and talk to myself once again.

Where is everypony, exactly? I must confess it's been hard to keep up with the RP lately for me; been very distracted.

I need to start posting here again. Options right now are to either meet up with another group of us ponies to inform the goings-ons, or just head straight to hotel and talk to myself once again.

Where is everypony, exactly? I must confess it's been hard to keep up with the RP lately for me; been very distracted.

Brave is sleeping off the wound and the "adventures" he's had at the hotel. I've no clue what to do now because I don't have a sense of how much time has passed since Electrobolt and the others have left the hotel.

Brave is sleeping off the wound and the "adventures" he's had at the hotel. I've no clue what to do now because I don't have a sense of how much time has passed since Electrobolt and the others have left the hotel.

I've been operating under the assumption that it was either late afternoon or night. Not sure if that's correct or not.

I've been operating under the assumption that it was either late afternoon or night. Not sure if that's correct or not.

Same here, but I'm not definite on that answer. And if it did turn to be night, I don't see what Brave could do at the night time. I just put him on the backburner I suppose. I have really no idea on what to put in next. Going into a dream would just be me continuing to roleplay with myself, and it can get stale after a while.

Hey um... Could one of you post? Although I'm kinda hoping for Eximius/Super to post first... :/

Same here, but I'm not definite on that answer. And if it did turn to be night, I don't see what Brave could do at the night time. I just put him on the backburner I suppose. I have really no idea on what to put in next. Going into a dream would just be me continuing to roleplay with myself, and it can get stale after a while.

I'm... Not too sure about the time myself... :/ I'm very confused about this...

Hey um... Could one of you post? Although I'm kinda hoping for Eximius/Super to post first... :/

Yeah, I;d like to wait for someone else to post before I make another :P Don't want this to center too much around this one part of the RP

(edited)

Yeah, I;d like to wait for someone else to post before I make another :P Don't want this to center too much around this one part of the RP

Hahah, I understand :P Though to be honest, I wouldn't mind Super/Eximius to make a post before you would, since it was Speed who asked a question first, then we answered :P

Comet watched Olive lower his head. Suddenly, an idea struck him. "Hey, don't feel bad. You just got here, you don't know what to do." he assured the earth pony. "We could always use another set of hands. Or hooves. Either one." he added. "Like we were saying, we're figuring out a way to get up there. So if you want to come with us, we don't mind."

Um... Olive Branch is a unicorn, not an earth pony

Edited by Electrobolt

Oh boy... Lemme see if I can come up with SOMETHING to have as a little bump for Shifted and Brave. Celestia only knows what little I can put in to keep Brave active in the story.

(edited)

And I'm back. I've got some catching up to do, but I'll have a post to try to keep things active.

Could someone give me a basic summary to expedite my catching up?

Edited by Lady Arylett

And I'm back. I've got some catching up to do, but I'll have a post to try to keep things active.

Could someone give me a basic summary to expedite my catching up?

Nothing much happened, a bunch if talk of how to get to Canterlot, Serah left our group to find the others, we are currently speaking with Cain ATM, just Sport and Artsy are there to speak with him.
  • Brohoof 1

Made a quick and crappy post just because I realized it's probably been close to two weeks since I last posted. Still need to know where ponies are before I can really do anything. Like, specific locations.

Made a quick and crappy post just because I realized it's probably been close to two weeks since I last posted. Still need to know where ponies are before I can really do anything. Like, specific locations.

Don't we all...if only the GPS existed in Equestria.

I just posted too. Mine's probably crappier because I REALLY put Brave on the back burner, I have no idea what else to put given he needs to rest, and that we all are so dumbfounded by what time of the day it is. XD

Alrighty, well ya'll just alert me if you need my post...I have a load of homework I need to tackle in the meantime.

Hey, if possible, could you post whenever you could?

And is it just me, or is the RP sorta... Dead? o.o Haven't seen a post from Silver, Peach, SiFi, or even Arylett in nearly two weeks...

At least with all this RP down-time, I've been able to complete the rewrite of my pony fanfiction (see sig for link).

Still don't want this to die though. We have a direction we need to go in, but its just taking so long to get there.

Eeyup... It's been laying there for a while. But no rush. Arylett and Peach are probably discussing the future plot for Shifted.

I just wanna know the time. Yes. I keep stressing this bit. XD

I just wanna know the time. Yes. I keep stressing this bit. XD

I honestly wanna know this too xD I thought it was daytime, but then Peach posted saying "it was the night of the Gala" and then... PLUNK!!! Sense of time went down the drain :P