Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Decaying Life

Demirari

"Entertaining? I rather think of the direct opposite," Gentle Secret responded flatly, "Now, mind if one of you," motioning to Night Comb and Short Circuit, "Go and help them, I must go and see what happened to our rather, unexpected response from the alicorn." Then she walked off to inspect on the alicorn that was shocked by the spell.

Solitude Ocean didn't respond for a while, then he spoke, "They left me no other choice..." then he turned around and started limping toward the small shelter far off. He hoped the inhabitants would be friendly and would help him in his current state.

Blue kepted poking hes wing. She thought what she was doing was dumb but this pony had a secret. Blue sighed and stopped. She thought about hes eye that she saw. She asume that was why he was hidding hes face. ''Please say something!'' she said loudly. She was worried that he would hate her for doing that. 

"Entertaining? I rather think of the direct opposite," Gentle Secret responded flatly, "Now, mind if one of you," motioning to Night Comb and Short Circuit, "Go and help them, I must go and see what happened to our rather, unexpected response from the alicorn." Then she walked off to inspect on the alicorn that was shocked by the spell.

Solitude Ocean didn't respond for a while, then he spoke, "They left me no other choice..." then he turned around and started limping toward the small shelter far off. He hoped the inhabitants would be friendly and would help him in his current state.

"I CALL HAZMAT DUDE, he looks cool" he said shooting off and grabbing the mask for hazmat, he then looked at it...weird technology. He walked back and gave it to the Pegasus. Well he held it out in front of him waiting for him to grab it, "um ya here" he said calmly

Night Comb sat on the rubble and kept watching. They brought it on themselves. He'd help of course, but only when he needed to. If they started moving, for example. But for now, he'd simply watch them like they were fish in a bowl. He had a fish when he was young. He sighed and grabbed his stuff as he moved over to help. He didn't want Gentle to start yelling at him.

@@Thepumpkinking,

on the other hoof seems like moonlight wasn't gone for good she then flied over  Hazmat and short circuit taking the mask with her "KEEP YOUR FACE VISIBLE YOU DUMB PEGASUS" she said as she flies off with the mask short circuit could fell she had a lot more energy than when they first met.

Blue just sighed.She got up and growls at the alicorn in the sky. ''Well thats weak!'' she says at the alicorn. She was sick of this. she grabed her other knife and aimed it at the alicorn. She threw it at her at a exteamly fast speed as she o most was gone. She taught herself well.

Edited by IIFlyingGraceII

Blue just sighed.She got up and growls at the alicorn in the sky. ''Well thats weak!'' she says at the alicorn. She was sick of this. she grabed her other knife and aimed it at the alicorn. She threw it at her at a exteamly fast speed as she o most was gone. She taught herself well.

Short circuit shot a bolt of electricity at the knife in mid air, causing it to explode. And that wasn't the only thing exploding....his temper as well. "What was that going to do huh, kill? What your doing is just playing into her. She wants you to fight back. Now stop being such a little foal and cut the crap" he then started walking towards the alicorn.

@@Thepumpkinking,

on the other hoof seems like moonlight wasn't gone for good she then flied over Hazmat and short circuit taking the mask with her "KEEP YOUR FACE VISIBLE YOU DUMB PEGASUS" she said as she flies off with the mask short circuit could fell she had a lot more energy than when they first met.

Soon he flew up to the alicorn, "what's the bucking deal huh? What the hell is this going to do." He lectured taking the mask back from her. "Grow up, now tell me what's you deal with all this" he said talking to the said alicorn Edited by Thepumpkinking

Blue sighed as she was yelled at. She went over to her bag as she saw she wasent needed and took out a skeach pad. She had a photographic memory as she drew all the ponies which she were traveling with on sepert papers. She wasent doing out of fun tho. She wanted to draw hazmats eyes. And drawing everypony was a excuss to do it.

"Nein! Hazmat replied to the unicorn leader. "If she vasnt both us, non of zis vouldve happened..." He trails off after hearing Blue wanting him. He still didn't move. Then the whore alircorn comes back screaming.... whatever came out of her mouth. He was still as a statue, not wanting to show his face.

@, @@Thepumpkinking,  

Moonlight took hazmats mask again and now this time she turned around and kicked hazmats wings in order to make him un cover his face she kept kicking for 5 times "reveal your face coward" she said mockingly.she was panting slightly but shows no sigh of being exhausted at all,

Hazmat was about to lose it again. He uses two wings now at each blast she threw was like hitting a steel wall. What seems to be soft at a certain touch, but anything that is a hard hit is makes his crystals turn solid. Bullets, however, are too fast for his wings to adjust. Anyway, he uses his two wing to shield his face. His mutated face that has his eyes all messed up. "It vould be nice if a mare named Ms. Secret vould help right now..!" He says calmly but loud enough for her to hear.

Blue jumps at the alicorn. Biting into her neck as she alicorn was kicking hazmat. She bucked at her as she bit deeper in to the female alicorns neck.

(its so icey outside. When i went to catch the bus this morring i kept falling xD i just felt like sharing that...)

(Lol, try staying in a desert, where there is no ice, no snow, no nothing except heat.... and maybe a bit of rain...)

Hazmat's wings loosen a bit. He looks at the leader quickly then hides his face again, hoping she would do something before he does. He would end the Moonlight bastard, and he wasn't going to do it nicely. More of a: rip her apart and use her arms to smack against her face.

Blue quickly jumped off of the alicorn before she could tell it was her. She ran over to hazmat. She looked worried. ''Are you ok..?'' she asked hazmat.

(Its inpossables! we got like 2 feet of snow 3 days ago. ... Its insane. Anyway DO TEH FLOP ice version. I made it a thing.)

Night Comb moved to the fight and put his hoof on the alicorn...mismatch...thing.

'Stop. Just stop.' He said plainly as he kept his hoof on her. The entire group was falling apart. Only Gentle Secret and himself seemed unfazed.

'Its useless.' He added sternly. The alicorn should stop.

StarShine got up and said "Well I'm SO SORRY! For upsetting you. Cause your such a whiny baby jerk!" She stomped away frustrated.

(Sorry I don't really have any ideas! And hellllllo! Who here Watchs Teen titans go! I love that show! Cause I watched the old show when I was younger!)

Blue jumps at the alicorn. Biting into her neck as she alicorn was kicking hazmat. She bucked at her as she bit deeper in to the female alicorns neck.

(its so icey outside. When i went to catch the bus this morring i kept falling xD i just felt like sharing that...)

@, @@Thepumpkinking,

Moonlight took hazmats mask again and now this time she turned around and kicked hazmats wings in order to make him un cover his face she kept kicking for 5 times "reveal your face coward" she said mockingly.she was panting slightly but shows no sigh of being exhausted at all,

"AH WHO NEEDS THE EFFIN LEADER" said short circuit. He then sent a shock to the two. Alicorn, and the biting mare. This shock was special though. It messed with the nervous system of each mares. The shock was like a virus to the computer. The messages from the brain, traveling through the nerves, were all jumbled up. Instead of their bodies working fine, they both fell to the ground spazzing out. None of they're body functions worked. It wasn't permanent, but it should keep them from fighting.

He picked up hazmats mask and handed it to him. "Here take it.....stupid mares..." He shook his head

Edited by Thepumpkinking

"AH WHO NEEDS THE EFFIN LEADER" said short circuit. He then sent a shock to the two. Alicorn, and the biting mare. This shock was special though. It messed with the nervous system of each mares. The shock was like a virus to the computer. The messages from the brain, traveling through the nerves, were all jumbled up. Instead of their bodies working fine, they both fell to the ground spazzing out. None of they're body functions worked. It wasn't permanent, but it should keep them from fighting.

He picked up hazmats mask and handed it to him. "Here take it.....stupid mares..." He shook his head

Hazmat gently takes the mask with a hoof. "Danke sh-.... thank you.." He softly said as that small bit of kindness allowed him to calm down. He puts the mask on as his wings still cover his face. After a few zips of the straps tightening around his head, he folds his wings back up to his to reveal the old Hazmat. He would take revenge right now, but the mare spasms were pretty funny. He has to be patient, her time will come. Her time will come. He sees the mare that tried to protect him.....

Frinemys...

She sceamed as he executed her. Blue just layed there limp like a dead body. All she was doing was protecting hazmat and now shes dead. She thought as she could not move and was internal darkness. Her heart stoped. She had a syndrom whch made her likely to heart attacks often. It looked like it finaly took her down. Her body went pale as she knew she was dead.

Gentle Secret watched, confused, but soon, she walked over to what she supposed was the body of the mare on the ground. Using a simple spell to check up on the life signals of the mare, she widen her eyes slightly. Then a book immediately appeared. The book flipped, much faster than before, then it stopped on a single page. It was to re-energize the heart, but this will require a lot of magical power. It would be useless if the brain or the body was beyond repair, but she guessed this was just the heart. The text on the page glowed red as Gentle Secret pumped the spell into the mare's body, hoping to jump start the heart. 

Her heart started to beat again as her body regained color quickly. But she doesn't move

Her body went into coma as it tyres to repair itself. Her body starts to breath slowly. Blue be gain to hear voices as her body woke up. She still couldent move but she could finally hear.

Night Comb watched in a mix of emotions. The rational side of him was in shock and horror, but the him side of him just tallied another death. She seemed to be coming back to life, thanks to the spell. He sat down and looked at the ground. He wondered how many ponies that spell could have saved. Likely thousands. He shook his head and looked at the unicorn who had started the entire mess, Short Circuit.

'What the hell was that for?!'

Night Comb watched in a mix of emotions. The rational side of him was in shock and horror, but the him side of him just tallied another death. She seemed to be coming back to life, thanks to the spell. He sat down and looked at the ground. He wondered how many ponies that spell could have saved. Likely thousands. He shook his head and looked at the unicorn who had started the entire mess, Short Circuit.

'What the hell was that for?!'

"Not my fault, she was fighting, they both were. Only way to stop it was to put them down. But how was I supposed to know she was going to scare herself to death" the PEGASUS said (lol) he then watched as her vital signs came back. "Just give it a minute or to and their neurons will fix the glitches, then they be back to normal. Picture it as a taze"