Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

how do you act when no ones around?

shadowbass

In real life I am really shy and I barely talk,unless it's around my family.

When I am alone I love to listen to music and act all hyper.

Like I'll act out scenes and pretend to be something I'm not.

For example,an evil villain.

It's a shame I can't be that way when I'm around people.

:(

• Brohoof 2

- Sing or hum stuff I would feel embarrassed to sing or hum when my roommate's around (See: Smile)

- Cut loose on my computer's fan speeds (50% is like someone has a personal fan right in their ear, WoW need 65% to keep things sub 50 degrees Celcius) and set them at 75%, which is like a small wind tunnel

- Talk to myself/comment on things I'm reading/doing on the internet/while playing games. Damn, look at all those slashes!

- Not really acting, but something I do: I dislike doing general upkeep things when there's other people around, because then (especially at home with my mom) I feel they'd be like "OH SHIT HE'S DOING *whatever*!" Yeah, I'm folding clothes, or shaving, or whatever, such a surprise!

• Brohoof 1

I act like myself. 

See I change how I act and talk around each one of my friends. Because the real me is very boring and not much fun to chat with. but there are 3 friends i act like myself around and those are.. Me, myself, and I

• Brohoof 3

pretty much the same as when people are around except i curse a lot more lol. i'm loud, i run up and down the hallway a lot xD

and i can say/do what i want on skype... eh, you know :3 sooo i guess that's it.

Oh God, this thread is going to be fun!

When I'm alone at public places I just act relaxed but also serious.

When I'm home alone I listen to music at volume levels that yet have to be discovered by humans, I scream while singing, I dance at a silliness level that hasn't been discovered yet as well and sometimes, just sometimes I get naked... I even talk to myself at times.

I sing a lot when no one's around, mostly songs from Game Of Thrones \ o wo/

Wait, didn't know they were singable... Are they?

• Brohoof 2

lol this is a fun thread. I guess when i'm alone, I just act like myself amplified. I beatbox, do my many many impressions, sing, dance, do my many accents, quote shows and movies, make strange sounds, and act like a complete idiot complete with random outbursts of unnecessary nonsensical noise. I might mess around on my guitar, and quite often, as i'm doing this, I will just shake my head and ask myself what is wrong with me. :3

• Brohoof 2

Around people I'm all Fluttershy, but alone I get all Pinkie Pie and hyper:

I often dance around to music, and talk to myself and to my cats. Sometimes I make weird noises, or I pace around the kitchen listening to the music thinking about lifes problems and imagine what I might say if I met someone famous who I might admire.

Edited by Asherdangerdash
  • Brohoof 4

When I'm alone, I sing all the time. I just when to know if I can remember all of this song or that song's lyrics and pronounce them right.  I also talk to myself in English, Spanish and Italian, basically anything that isn't French.  I just want to know if I could come up with the words quickly if I ever spoke to a native speaker.  I swear, I speak more when I'm alone than when I'm with other people.

• Brohoof 2

When I'm around people, I tend to display more masculine parts of my personality simply because I'm already quite the misfit. I'm the only LGBT male in my entire school system, I'm one of the few really nerdy people I know. I try to be quiet around people, I don't like people.

When I'm alone, I really nerd out. I also display my feminine side frequently, and also do things that reveal my true self, as well as the darkest of my secrets. Most of which none of you know and that I should never tell anyone. I am usually a little louder by my lonesome.

• Brohoof 2

I can act very crazy and random when I am alone. Sometimes talking to myself or my dog and just doing silly things. One thing I like doing when I am alone though... is singing. Honestly it sounds cliche because of the recent episode but I act exactly like Fluttershy when no one looking. I just start singing random stuff haha. But I could never do it in front of people though...

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

I can randomly start singing out loudly "Ee-e-e-oh-mum-a-weh (2x), Uyimbube (16x), In the jungle, the mighty jungle, The lion sleeps to~night!" :love:

Otherwise I am completely predictable :catface:

• Brohoof 2

Bish I do whatever the heck I want

I'll sing

I'll dance (which I suck at btw)

I'll get out my guitar and start playing that even though I can't play much of anything on it yet

Meditate because my house would actually be quiet

PLAY WITH MATCHES CUZ I A DANGER BOI

Basically everything I couldn't do normally