Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming persona 4 golden

emiliano8193

Don't have the vita game but I have played Persona 4 on the PS2, still have it as well (PS2 is nowhere to be found though...). I also played Persona 3, but I can't play that anymore either, which really sucks. 

I heard about the stuff they added to the P4 Golden, and I do like the additions, but I'm not keen on buying remakes of games I already have.

i've played Persona 3, Persona 4, and P4 Arena (if that counts)

i would have liked to play Golden, but it just isn't sensible to buy a Vita purely for it, especially now the new home consoles have just come out.

have to say though, P4 is easily my favourite game ever made, it's just a shame they've done it to death with the anime, P4A, and now they've announced a P4A2 and that PersonaQ thing... just, c'mon guys, let it die.

holding my breath for more news on Persona 5 though, not been so hyped for a game in a loooooong time :D

First off I don't think P4A2 and PersonaQ will come out in america and also Clockwork awesome profile pic

P4A2 has been confirmed for a US release, Persona Q as well. Arena was pretty much a given but I'm not super surprised by Persona Q being announced. Atlus loves Persona 4 and I do too.

I love Persona 4 also plus I hope they balanced Mitsuru in the new one she was a bit op in Arena in my opinion

Mitsuru's not so bad in the new one, but Aigis doesn't seem to have changed much: she still looks really, really strong.