My Little Pony Live Action Short?

Colorful Respawn

I want to make a live action short like FreddieW does on YouTube, but only mine will be pony related. The cast of this film will be me and a camera man, I plan on using the cloning method on iMovie. I have seen many clones fight each other on YouTube and I thought it was time to ponify it!   :D    

Here is the plot. The NLR or New Luna Republic have been trying to over throw the Solar Empire for quite some time now. Princess Celestia sends the Mane Six as a special force group to stop Nightmare Moon and bring back   Princess Luna so that Celestia can be reunited with her sister and bring peace to the land once again.

Thanks for the support,

Grayson

Edited by GraysonBochat

How do you plan on making this live action? The cloning feature is nice and all, but how are you going to ponify it without animating it? Using toys/plushes?

Even toys/plushies means animation is involved. It'd have to be stop motion animation for that to work! O: the only way to be live-action ponies is to have... real ponies o__O

If it's gonna be war and live again, then you're gonna also need some epic music. 

Haha, yeah I got something in mind

I need a catchy title because I might want to make into a real hour long movie. 

How do you plan on making this live action? The cloning feature is nice and all, but how are you going to ponify it without animating it? Using toys/plushes?

No toys or plushies will be used in the making of this film. 

I saw a live action music video the other day and almost lost it laughing when they made Twilight into an Asian girl hehehe. Love the idea that cause she's so smart she must be Asian, it cracks me up. That's why Equestria girls did a good job keeping their pony color as their skin color and not trying to give them each a race.

Hey guys, I have a serious question to ask. I need a cast for my movie because I don't want to be the only one in the movie. So if you want to be in this please PM me. I need six for the main characters and at least 15 extras. I don't know where we will film yet that will be decided later this year because I don't have my real license, just my permit. If you guys have a location in mind, then please tell me in PM. This is just an idea so far, not sure if anyone is willing to do this though.

Thanks,

Grayson

Edited by GraysonBochat

Hey guys, I have a serious question to ask. I need a cast for my movie because I don't want to be the only one in the movie. So if you want to be in this please PM me. I need six for the main characters and at least 15 extras. I don't know where we will film yet that will be decided later this year because I don't have my real license, just my permit. If you guys have a location in mind, then please tell me in PM. This is just an idea so far, not sure if anyone is willing to do this though.

Thanks,

Grayson

Well if you happen to be filming in Minnesota I'd be more than happy to be an ugly mug in your flick ;-)

I'm sorry but this proposition is kind of hilarious. You're going to need to find 6 women in the same location who can cosplay as all 6 characters minimum. This would be real easy if you arranged to film it a well attended bronycon but I don't think you've though that far. If you want to film this with 6 locations with none of the people in the same room its going to look like more of a clumsy parody then a serious video. Just think about the logistics of what you are asking.

I'm sorry but this proposition is kind of hilarious. You're going to need to find 6 women in the same location who can cosplay as all 6 characters minimum. This would be real easy if you arranged to film it a well attended bronycon but I don't think you've though that far. If you want to film this with 6 locations with none of the people in the same room its going to look like more of a clumsy parody then a serious video. Just think about the logistics of what you are asking.

Like I said before, this is just an idea. I don't know if I will do it or not. Also I will have six guys for the main characters because it is a parody. 

Like I said before, this is just an idea. I don't know if I will do it or not. Also I will have six guys for the main characters because it is a parody. 

Alright, well again you'll need 6 people at the same location and all in cosplay to even consider this being a reality. I don't really know what you're requesting of the forum since we can't participate if we're all in separate geographical locations... just think about obstacles before any idea can become a reality.  

Alright, well again you'll need 6 people at the same location and all in cosplay to even consider this being a reality. I don't really know what you're requesting of the forum since we can't participate if we're all in separate geographical locations... just think about obstacles before any idea can become a reality.  

Yeah I think I'll just stick to the cloning feature of After Effects.