Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Highschool Singing Club

LunaKitty R5

@,@, @@Waterfall,

Thunder Dash turned to the two new ponies that walked in. "Oh, hi there, my names Thunder Dash. Nice to meet you." Thunder said to the two ponies with a bow. He then waited for Star Shine to motion them for an audition, hoping that she won't show them up, like she did with him. 

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@,@, @@Waterfall,

Thunder Dash turned to the two new ponies that walked in. "Oh, hi there, my names Thunder Dash. Nice to meet you." Thunder said to the two ponies with a bow. He then waited for Star Shine to motion them for an audition, hoping that she won't show them up, like she did with him.

(Lol you sneaky little! :P and maybe we should do some character development!)

Starshine said "Thunder Dash I'm not going to show you up!" She knew what he was thinking cause of the look on his face. She smirked and pointed to the stage in the classroom. She smiled and sat beside Thunder Dash.

@,

Thunder sat next to Starshine. "You know, I used to work for this stallion who was the lead guitarist to one of the worst bands in Equestria. When they covered "Smells like Teen Spirit", I just had to cover my ears. I had to quit because they were getting nowhere, even with a pianist as good as me. I was like basically the one who kept the group together, which was so bad." Thunder said.  

@,

Thunder sat next to Starshine. "You know, I used to work for this stallion who was the lead guitarist to one of the worst bands in Equestria. When they covered "Smells like Teen Spirit", I just had to cover my ears. I had to quit because they were getting nowhere, even with a pianist as good as me. I was like basically the one who kept the group together, which was so bad." Thunder said.

Starshine laughed "Wow that sounds terrible! I have been going rouge! Cause I can concentrate on myself.. But I decided to make a group!" She snickered and lightly elbowed Thunder-Dash and looked around the room to see where everypony was and preparing.

@,

"No don't raise yourself on too high of a pedestal, remember, there's always somepony better out there." Thunder Dash advised as he continued to sit and wait. "But yeah, it was a total pain in the flank with those stallions, not wanting to listen to some friendly advice on changing out some members." Thunder stated.   

@,

"No don't raise yourself on too high of a pedestal, remember, there's always somepony better out there." Thunder Dash advised as he continued to sit and wait. "But yeah, it was a total pain in the flank with those stallions, not wanting to listen to some friendly advice on changing out some members." Thunder stated.

"Well I will get better! I'm amazing! I work my butt off!" She smirked and added "Their stallions! They don't listen! Plus their in a band! I wouldn't want to change their minds cause they had them set on whatever they wanted!" She knew this was right in everyway.

Skull Dust aditioned. She sang Lean on Me and hit every note. She hoped she did good enough to get and she hated that she couldnt sing. She wished to be like her mother and sing to a crowd and to be able to draw a crowd of people. She wanted to be a actress and a singer.

Starshine flew up after she finished and said "I have to say something... Your in! Just work on your confidence! Your a good singer.. And when you sing some notes raise your eyebrows and not sing from your throat! Some notes you panic! So you sing from your throat! I want to work with you!"

@,

"I work my flank off as well." Thunder stated. He had heard the mare that just sang.

@@Waterfall,

"That was a great cover. As StarShine said, you need to work on that confidence of yours. She would definately love to work with you and so would I." Thunder stated as he waited for the next audition.

@,

"I work my flank off as well." Thunder stated. He had heard the mare that just sang.

@@Waterfall,

"That was a great cover. As StarShine said, you need to work on that confidence of yours. She would definately love to work with you and so would I." Thunder stated as he waited for the next audition.

Starshine nodded "Yes! Now come sit down and we can chat! And I will love to get to know you! You seem nice and awesome!" She giggled and winked at her. SHe took a seat beside Thunder-Dash who she was growing close to him. She enjoyed his company and his love for music.

@,

Thunder Dash thought about the remaining members of their ensemble. "I should probably start making some acapella scores soon or later." Thunder said to StarShine. "Did I ever tell you I compose and arrange music myself." Thunder Dash asked StarShine.  

@,

Thunder Dash thought about the remaining members of their ensemble. "I should probably start making some acapella scores soon or later." Thunder said to StarShine. "Did I ever tell you I compose and arrange music myself." Thunder Dash asked StarShine.

Starshine said "Yes we should! It would help a lot! And that's amazing! Your so helpful!" She hugged him and then said "I'm so glad that you joined my club! Your just awesome!" She blushed and looked down "And I'm sorry for hugging you.. It was so sudden! And I will never do it again!"

(Some movement I see! :3)

@,

"Thanks Star." Thunder said nuzzling her and hugging her. He was really attracted to her. "Maybe...we should start going out together." Thunder whispered into Star's ear as he continued to wait patiently for the next audition. 

(OOC: I compose and arrange music in real life. Been doing it for 4 years.) 

@,

"Thanks Star." Thunder said nuzzling her and hugging her. He was really attracted to her. "Maybe...we should start going out together." Thunder whispered into Star's ear as he continued to wait patiently for the next audition. 

(OOC: I compose and arrange music in real life. Been doing it for 4 years.)

(OCC: I'm a bit young for that! But I want to be a broadway singer!)

Starshine looked down and blushed "U-um let me t-think about it!" Her face red as a tomato. She cleared her throat and turned to Skull and said. "So what kind of music do you like to sing?" She asked wanting to get to know her.

"I like Country and Rock from the 80's and 90's. also Gospal" Skull Dust answered her. Wow they actually liked me. They actuall liked my voice. I am a good singer and they like me. I thought I wasnt going to get in, but I am in. My sister always said I had a good voice but I never believed her.

"I like Country and Rock from the 80's and 90's. also Gospal" Skull Dust answered her. Wow they actually liked me. They actuall liked my voice. I am a good singer and they like me. I thought I wasnt going to get in, but I am in. My sister always said I had a good voice but I never believed her.

Starshine said "That's cool! And please let's warm up!" She flew over to the piano and played some notes. We said "Sing the notes I sing!" She played played notes doing a scale "Ee Aa Ah Ah Oo Oo Oooooooo Ooooo!" Her voice riding smoothly through the notes like a violin perfectly tuned.

Skull Dust stood up and went beside the pineo and did what she said to do. She sang "Ee Aa Ah Ah Oo Oo Oooooooo Oooooooo!" I hope I did it correctly she thought to herself.

((filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler di)$

Skull Dust stood up and went beside the pineo and did what she said to do. She sang "Ee Aa Ah Ah Oo Oo Oooooooo Oooooooo!" I hope I did it correctly she thought to herself.

((filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler di)$

Starshine then sang "Ma Ma Ma Ma Ma Maaaaaaa!" She realted it 4 times each time getting high and higher. "Hmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmm Ha ha ha ha haaaaa!" She was finished her vocal excerises "Good! Just keep working! Your nervous and your voice needs to grow a little more, You seem young! Are you a freshmen?"

(She's been in highschool for 2 years. So she's a sophomore)

"Yes I am" she answered. I hope that doesn't affect anything.. She just got in and didn't want to be kicked out because of her grade. She liked them. She really did and wanted to make them proud of her for at least trying and training her voice for this. "I don't sing much before cause I was always punished for it" she said.

Star Ruby snuck up behind Starshine. "BOO!" She yelled as loud as she could. She had forever wanted her voice to be announced all over the school and this would be her big break. That and to meet some cute singing stallion with handsome long hair. Oh, yeah.

Starshine then sang "Ma Ma Ma Ma Ma Maaaaaaa!" She realted it 4 times each time getting high and higher. "Hmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmm Ha ha ha ha haaaaa!" She was finished her vocal excerises "Good! Just keep working! Your nervous and your voice needs to grow a little more, You seem young! Are you a freshmen?"

(She's been in highschool for 2 years. So she's a sophomore)

"BOO BOO BOO!" She screamed "I have a good voice. Please let me be on your singing team jiggly whatever. Please you just have to. I have the voice of an angel." She shouts directly in starshine's ear. "Oh and you just have to have a guy on your team with good singing or whatever!"

Star Ruby snuck up behind Starshine. "BOO!" She yelled as loud as she could. She had forever wanted her voice to be announced all over the school and this would be her big break. That and to meet some cute singing stallion with handsome long hair. Oh, yeah.

"BOO BOO BOO!" She screamed "I have a good voice. Please let me be on your singing team jiggly whatever. Please you just have to. I have the voice of an angel." She shouts directly in starshine's ear. "Oh and you just have to have a guy on your team with good singing or whatever!"

Starshine said "No it's fine! Your adorable!"

She jumped at the sound of cars crashing in her ears, oh wait no! It was Ruby! She whipped around and her sass exploded "DONT EVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN! I swear to god I'm deaf now! UG!" She than put on a smile "Just kidding! What's up! You wanna join!?! Ok! And please don't shout in my ear ! Also! Thunder-Dash is the male lead! But Shi sounds like ROSS LYNCH!!!" She fan girled over the super duper handsome super start stallion. Star was only a year younger. She liked to dream of him. She looked at @Thunder-Dash and smiled. She bekonded for him to come over.

Skull Dust backed up and fell off the stage with a load thud. She wasn't freaked out, she just wasn't used to this cheerfulness and girlyness. She got up and blushed bright red at what happened. That girl kind of freaked her out at how jumpy and happy she is.

(Can i join in with my ponysona? i like singing and i'm not into glee and i'm praticing on singing and my ponysona is me ponyfied the one in my icon and idk where too start my ponyfied shelf on here.I also love Frozen and i love music too just please tell me where i can start at.)

Star Ruby jumped back. She was in! Sort of. She looked at Thunder Dash and smiled and waved. He wasn't really her type. Of course Starshine said he had the voice of an angel and that was good enough for her. She jumped up and down and twirled.

"STARSHINE STARSHINE, I mean, starshine, what are we going to sing and when?" Star Ruby asked

Skull Dust sat in the chair and just watched from where she was sitting. That girl still freaked her out by how hyper she was. She wasn't used to this hyperness. That girl was head strong for her but she wanted to be friends with her. She needed friends.