The Stupid Things you get Mad at?

dedacct6

This thread is about ridiculous things that make you mad, but really shouldn't.

So this is pretty straight forward, so I'll begin now

I tend to get iritated at peeling stickers, too often I'll see a sticker that is wearing out and it annoys me it's now exactly angering to the point of rage, but it's definitely annoying to me. Like when it's just right there and its not and it's not flat and it won't go back to how it was. so for whatever reason I get frustrated with it, I guess stickers in all just annoy me.

More stupid things that make me mad are

-sweaty palms

-Dumb Xbox Live Usernames

-Nike and Adidas put together in one outfit >_>

-grease on game controllers

-people hovering over my shoulder when Im on my iPod or DS.

Oh yea and I also hate when people ask if I'm mad when I'm not mad because then I really do get mad, because of the question ^_^

Edited by Pelate
  • Brohoof 4

I get really, really mad at software that doesn't work as it's supposed to.

I'm semi-aware of how UI coding is meant to work, so whenever I see a click lock up the UI for more than a 5th of a second, it means something was coded incorrectly.

Additionally, I've been known to get kind of angry at some bugs I'm tasked with resolving in my software development job.

• Brohoof 1

I don't mind it any more, but not too long ago, when people asked "am I the only person who likes/doesn't like this?" or anything of the sort, it really annoyed me. Guess it was the smartass in me or something, taking it literally, because I would always think in my head "no you're not the only freakin' person! There's X people around here! Do you honestly believe you're the only one who likes/dislikes this!?". xD

Or, or, when things fall in my room. Now that really gets me mad, if only for a moment. I don't know why. :lol:

And more!

• Brohoof 1

• Stupid usernames

Lol, definitely......Most of them a just plain hilarious, especially on XBL, that you would have to literally disconnect your mic, just to have a laugh.   Funny, that I wonder how people manage to come up with such hilarious usernames. 

• Brohoof 2

I guess Rarity hate counts as something stupid to get mad over in most people's eyes, but that really does cut deep with me; it's like hearing someone talk badly about a family member or a really, really good friend, if you want my waifu silliness aside. Eh. I think I remain patient and handle my anger pretty well there, though  :yay: 

The scent of Chili. Ughh.   :okiedokielokie: 

The sound of two pieces of Styrofoam rubbing together.  :angry: 

When my computer is being slow  >_> 

And the feeling I get in my feet when I wear socks and no shoes. I gotta have both or neither :D

And Pony Creator Avatars with a white back ground and an OC in the bottom right corner. Like, seriously? Can't even get a close up?  >_> 

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 4

Lol, definitely......Most of them a just plain hilarious, especially on XBL, that you would have to literally disconnect your mic, just to have a laugh.   Funny, that I wonder how people manage to come up with such hilarious usernames. 

They are just too funny to laugh at, and sometimes you get mad but then you just burst out laughing. :P

Forced memes. Specifically Doge and Lennyfaces/dongers. Seriously. It's not funny, and it never was. It doesn't help that the shiba inu in the doge picture looks like a smug dick and makes you want to kick it.

• Brohoof 1

Forced memes. Specifically Doge and Lennyfaces/dongers. Seriously. It's not funny, and it never was. It doesn't help that the shiba inu in the doge picture looks like a smug dick and makes you want to kick it.

post-15561-0-40709000-1393561406.jpg

Jk, I hated doge as soon as it dared to set foot on the face of the Internet.

• Brohoof 2

1. When people say "Oh, you had to be there".

I'M SURE I WOULD UNDERSTAND THE STORY IF YOU EXPLAINED IT TO ME.

2. When people pass me while I'm driving.

I'M GOING THE SPEED LIMIT. I HOPE YOU GET INTO AN ACCIDENT YOU A**HOLE.

3. When I wake up I'm the middle of the night and I think "Oh, it's probably like 2:00 am"..

AND IT'S REALLY 30 MINUTES BEFORE I HAVE TO GET UP!

post-14906-0-73698300-1395733155_thumb.jpg

Edited by Samurott77
  • Brohoof 4

Customer service automated phone robots or whatever those "hi your call is very important to us but please give us an idea of what you are calling about" voice response thingys.  Trying to get to a live person.  Makes me totally crazy.

people with 'oO...Oo' or 'xX...Xx' in their usernames

people looking over my shoulder whilst on the computer

whats wrong with xXL0n3W0lf3~Sn1p3rG0D~Lun4F4nXx

It obviously the most original, creative username, ever on the face of the earth :squee:

Things that get me mad:

-When people won't shut up

-When people have to make do something I don't like.

- People writing on chalkboards.

Not saying that people are the worst thing, but there are reasons why they can be frustrating.

Edited by Speedy Drawsome
  • Brohoof 1

• Ambient noise. It's triggered by something and is a bit painful, but I really shouldn't get angry about it.
  • Providing software support for family/friends that's poorly designed. I'm looking at you, Apple... >_>
  • This one intersection on the way home that has never once been green for me for this entire school year.
  • Trying to somehow reach a human on tech support. (aka: venting at a robot)
  • Dying in a mario rom hack or an IWBTG clone. (It's a "rage game", of course you're going to die, Einstein!)
  • There... Their... They're... It seriously isn't that difficult to pick the right one...
Edited by Celtore

-Stupid XBL gamertags e.g xXEPIC5NIP3RPWNGXx.

- the sound of wooden Popsicle sticks against teeth.

-people who yell when a whisper would suffice.

-when people get 20 or so likes for a simple grammatically incorrect comment e.g. " living tome stone" 30 likes

-when people look at me 

I get really, really annoyed when I am in the express lane at the grocery store and the people in front of me have way too many items. I understand if they didn't count out exactly 12 items and ended up going through with 14 or 15, but when half (or more) of your carriage is full, you know full goddamn well that you have more than 12 items. What pisses me off more than the people who do this are the cashiers who never tell them "sorry, this is the express lane, you moron, please bring this carriage to the back of the line at one of the other registers." 

Also, I absolutely hate when complete strangers lecture me about smoking. 

"Oh, those are really bad for you."

Fucking really? I had no idea cigarettes were unhealthy! THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU SAVED MY LIFE. See, I've been living in a cave on top of a mountain on a deserted planet in an obscure solar system in a distant galaxy in a parallel universe, so I missed the countless TV ads, pamphlets, school lectures, and news articles about the health effects of smoking. What would I do without helpful strangers accosting me outside of convenience stores and informing me that cigarettes contain carcinogens?! 

• Brohoof 1

the thing that probably gets to me the most and i don't know why is when someone asks me the same questions over and over. im just like come on i explained that to you yesterday... >_>  AND the day before.

• Brohoof 1