Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Stupid Things you get Mad at?

dedacct6

When people ask you for your test mark, and then say that their's is better. Really do you need that much of a ego boost.

I know, it's really rude too >_>

the thing that probably gets to me the most and i don't know why is when someone asks me the same questions over and over. im just like come on i explained that to you yesterday... >_> AND the day before.

Same here, my brother always asks me the same questions day, after day, after day. And I sound more and more irritated every time I answer :lol: Edited by Pelate
  • Brohoof 2

Hypocrisy people - just feel sick because of people like this.

Too cowardly people - yeah, I know that fear it's a natural part of every person. Fear exist to keeping us out of crazy actions, but too cowardly people just makes me mad.

ACE 23 and all ACE weapons in battlefield 4 - ACE it's a Israel weapon. In bf 4 this weapons are too powerfull, it's even worse than M16A3 from bf3 So if you use ACE 23 you're fucking jew noob, there is no excuse to you. ACE23 is jew's shit for faggots. Use Ace 23 so you're faggot use ACE 52 you're faggot, there is no excuse. Deal with it.

Traitors - I really need to explain?

People who thinks that "The Walking Dead" are boring show- if you need action go watch "Resedent evil" or other shit about "bang bang" TWD it's a drama, it's a series about people not about zombies.

(edited)

More of some broad things than specifics people could do the weirdest things and I'll say "Whatever it's your life you're not hurting anyone have fun" but when people listen to certain music and do certain things (not naming any to spare feelings and arguments lol ) I get annoyed on the inside a little bit XP But I'm never a hater I only voice my opinions like that to my friends if they do it but it's not constant just state my opinion explain my reasons then we carry on I still feel like a brat when I do though XP

Ah also really old reposts I've seen 42 billion times lol 

Edited by pokesonicfan11

• Leaving lights on

The taste of Popsicle sticks 

People running around with sniper rifles in FPSs

Not addressing someone as the proper title, particularity teachers, it says a lot if you address them as Mr or Mrs X rather than just X........

Leaving small junk around

Um. Well a lot of things randomly annoy me on and off.

But i guess stupid things would be...

People yelling, ironic with the fact I tend to yell a lot when mad.

In marching band when people will not fix an obviously out of place line. 

When in marching band again and the drum major calls us to set or something and people don't get set or listen or anything.(I take band pretty seriously if you can't tell.)

When people talk bad about our band director, because I really like our band director.

Styraphome, Not only can I not spell it, but that stuff is just so weird.. And the noise makes my insides shriek and it ticks me off.

I guess that's all I can think of currently. 

You lock your door in the middle of the night, and then when in bed you think "maybe the door is unlocked." You get out of bed to check the door,it is locked, and you wonder why you got out of bed.

• Brohoof 2

When someone taps their fingers in a quiet room, I just want to break their damn fingers off.

I do that way to often when I'm bored, i'll just tap on the desk in school or whatever, i'm in band so I guess the drummers rubbed off on me lol. And I don't play drums.

I do that way to often when I'm bored, i'll just tap on the desk in school or whatever, i'm in band so I guess the drummers rubbed off on me lol. And I don't play drums.

No hostility directed to you, but whenever it starts to get in my head, that's when it gets bad. 

(edited)

• People running around with sniper rifles in FPSs
Quick scoopers are soooooooooooo annoying :angry: especially because most if them are cocky people who think they're so amazing but whenever they use a differant kind of gun, they suck!

But using a sniper for what they're meant for, which is actual sniping and staying hidden, then it's fine

Edited by Pelate
  • Brohoof 1

No hostility directed to you, but whenever it starts to get in my head, that's when it gets bad. 

Its ok, i get people telling me to stop all the time, its one of those annoying bad habits. 

I usually try to like tap my foot or mark time or do something else to distract myself. 

But yeah, no offense taken here. I understand.

-That thing when you're about to click on a youtube video and the popup ads appear shifting the screen before you can click the right thing.

-The word "whilst" used repetitively.

-Legit flamboyant or high pitch voices, like that of little girls

-Missing when I am about to step on a leaf but the wind blows it away

-Some of my friends

(edited)

♦ When people complain about the rain.

What are you, the Wicked Witch of the West?

♦ When someone say "Where have all the good men gone."    

Guess what they're married.

♦ Old people saying they deserve respect because they're older than you.

Guess what good sur, you've just lost my respect.

♦ When people say "give up to a higher power."

I'll never give up, rasengan!

Edited by Envy Noson
  • Brohoof 3

When you're waiting at a stop sign for ONE car to pass, and then they hit their blinker last second or not at all and turn. You BASTARDS.

Really douchey girls that describe themselves as "just one of the guys." Stop that. Please.

When someone touvhes my things

It sounds stupid,but when someone toiches,per example,my notebook,i get all angry :okiedokielokie:

(Basically because i have there my MLP drawings :P )

• Brohoof 2

When someone touvhes my things

It sounds stupid,but when someone toiches,per example,my notebook,i get all angry :okiedokielokie:

(Basically because i have there my MLP drawings :P )

I HATE when people touch my belongings without my permission. (Which I NEVER give!)

Here's another.

When people say things like "Is it cold enough for you?" Just once, someday I'll say "No, It's too hot! I want to go bathe in liquid nitrogen!"

• Brohoof 2

I HATE when people touch my belongings without my permission. (Which I NEVER give!)

Here's another.

When people say things like "Is it cold enough for you?" Just once, someday I'll say "No, It's too hot! I want to go bathe in liquid nitrogen!"

Ugh...i hate that too :okiedokielokie:

Another for the list

When i try to listen the music i like,and because other don't like it,i can't listen it.But the worse is that when they listen their music,i have to shut up :okiedokielokie: