mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

DiamondSpoon/SilverTiara

Same.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

FlutterCord <3

Same.

I've been gone from this world for what seems like millennia, Looking for nothing short of a miracle, I only ever wanted to come home, Please won't you let me go? When I have nowhere left I can run away, Will you lie to me, tell me I'll be okay? Close my eyes and lay me in my tomb. Then pull the trigger and send me home.

- Crown The Empire - Millenia

Trenderhoof/Blueblood

Same.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

(edited)

Yes

Favorite MLP animation?

Edited by Mr_Bigeyes02

A very boring signature.

Interesting question, I believe Britain as a whole will benefit from this action, however some sections within the country will be worse off.  It will be interesting to see what they plan to do in the coming months, especially since they are no longer restricted in trade. 

What are your plans today?

90.png.87066a8eeb0f3ea5134a5c3445430305.png

Sleep, it's midnight.

Same.

I've been gone from this world for what seems like millennia, Looking for nothing short of a miracle, I only ever wanted to come home, Please won't you let me go? When I have nowhere left I can run away, Will you lie to me, tell me I'll be okay? Close my eyes and lay me in my tomb. Then pull the trigger and send me home.

- Crown The Empire - Millenia

Today, it's really hot and sticky and there are a lot of heavy thunderstorms here in germany. So I guess I do nothing today.

How is the weather in your region? 

dbjjowc-3fb0df4b-b54c-4c81-89fe-994630d4  

Naturally Black,  But I've dyed it other colors before, mostly for parties and cosplay. 

If you could live a year in a different country, which would you choose and why?

Ahhh, that's actually a difficult question. : /  Deadpool was great.  And, even though I'm not the biggest fan of the Cap'n, Winter Soldier was very good.  The recent X-Men films have been solid (though I've only seen the first two of those).

What's your favorite Batman film?

zbVhNRD.gif
"It uses the faculty of what you call imagination. But that does not mean making things up. It is a form of seeing." - from "The Amber Spyglass"

The animated ones were my favourite. I can't really say which one I liked the most. I guess maybe the one where Robin became red hood.

How was your day?

decent worked sucked heat wise, saw an old airsoft buddy, playing dnd and my character has now lost an arm :x, better then my characters though.

you stumble apon a magic book, what spells dose it have?