mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

I was aware of the show because some of my friends had had G3 toys when I was younger and one of my sisters was a fan of the G4 toys. She borrowed my phone to watch an episode, and A Canterlot Wedding popped up on my reccomended. I didn’t have anything better to do, and I guess I was curious because I was seeing ads for this show everywhere, so I watched it. (While wondering what the heck I was doing with my life.) I thought I’d click away after a few minutes; kids TV shows had annoyed me even when I was the right age for them! 

But I ended up watching and enjoying the whole thing, and then I discovered bronies a few weeks later through blind reactions.

How long have you been a brony for?

Edited by Midnight Blaze 98
  • Brohoof 3

Not atm. since I have my education to finish and my parents live near the school so they provide. :D I get conscripted to the army soon so I guess that's a job then.

Same question because I am tired and lazy.

• Brohoof 1

I’m still at high school, so not really. 

I go busking a couple of times a month for stuff I need, like stationary, textbooks, school trips and phone bills, and often charity. It’s pretty profitable!

I’ve been looking in to getting a paper round as well, but it’s difficult to find one that works as I’m not reliably in the same place.

Are you going to see the fireworks?

• Brohoof 1

Ooh. Shiny.

How would a windchime boop somepony on their nose? How would it accomplish this feat? I have done so in the booping thread without it ever being questioned, but I think it's time to address the elephant in the room.

• Brohoof 3

rock rock rock my boat, greatly down the block! merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily life is but a dream

what is your favorite nursery rhythm?

• Brohoof 1