Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Won't let me post status

Brony Time
Go to solution Solved by Adorkable,

It seems to be working well for everyone else. Possibly try closing and then opening your browser (or re-boot your computer), if that doesn't work, I suggest opening a support ticket since it's more of a personal problem than something everyone is experiencing. If it's an "once again" problem on your end, then maybe try to wait a bit as well and see if it'll fix itself, it might possibly be just a glitch for you.

Also, you posted an update around 11 minutes ago and it suddenly stopped working? 

• Brohoof 1

It seems to work for me but is a bit glitchy, in other words when I post the status or respond to someone elses status it give me an error message said "action failed" but still posts. Another thing I have noticed is that sometimes the screen gets discorded a bit after I make a forum post but clears itself up when I refresh the page. This is the case for me on both Firefox and Google Chrome.

@,

If you're using Internet Explorer, then that's probably causing the problem. If you're using a different browser, it would be best to make a support ticket about this so a tech admin can see it.

If Internet Explorer is your only option then I'm afraid you're out of luck. There's not much we can do about it as it's a problem with the browser, not the forums.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...

It seems to be working well for everyone else. Possibly try closing and then opening your browser (or re-boot your computer), if that doesn't work, I suggest opening a support ticket since it's more of a personal problem than something everyone is experiencing. If it's an "once again" problem on your end, then maybe try to wait a bit as well and see if it'll fix itself, it might possibly be just a glitch for you.

Also, you posted an update around 11 minutes ago and it suddenly stopped working? 

@,

If you're using Internet Explorer, then that's probably causing the problem. If you're using a different browser, it would be best to make a support ticket about this so a tech admin can see it.

If Internet Explorer is your only option then I'm afraid you're out of luck. There's not much we can do about it as it's a problem with the browser, not the forums.

Both of these posts seem to be equally incredible answers. ^^

As you've updated your status since this thread was created, may I assume that it was a temporary glitch, and your status posting is functioning properly once again, ? ^^

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@

Are you still having problems with this? I just checked the error logs, and there are no recent entries for you. You also made a status update a few weeks after this post. 

All of that implies to me that your issue is resolved. Please let me know if I am incorrect, and if that's the case I will make sure further investigation is done about this. Otherwise, I will lock this topic soon.

Edited by SCS
Fixed BBCode

(edited)

Hi there @, seems as if you've solved the issue. If this isn't the case, go ahead and send me a PM and I'll reopen this thread. Till then, Im going to go ahead and lock this puppy up.

Edited by Dawn
  • Brohoof 1